Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? (1079 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
I still remember vividly d first girl who said those 3 magic words to me.Those words sent shivers down my spine&my tummy rumbbled with butterflies.She'd call me up one gud evening striking our usual convo before droping those words,"I love you"
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Duru9(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm sure it happened like 5 years ago during 2go days not now
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
I didn't know which one threw me off balance.Was it the actual statement or the smoothness of her voice as she let out those words?I didn't know when i answered ehn? that is to mean you say what?even though i heared her loud&clear.
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Then she let out the words again but this time with some energy ensuring i don't feign not hearing her. As a sharp guy,bobo responded back ooo. I love you too.It's a day i won't be quick to forget. Abas,if you're on nairaland,i won't forget those words
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by SweetPreeq(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mine was really beautiful and most of the big guys liked her, and I was kind of an introvert, but we were friends tho. One day, we were gisting as usual then she said she wanted to tell me something. She said "ever since we became friends I've been crushing on you". Guess what happened next grin
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by sweetonugbu: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let me think
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by CHIVOVO: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
I will maturely embrace her..

But ma fe do pa

1 Like

Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by josh123(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
CHIVOVO:

But ma fe do pa
werey�
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by taiwoowiat: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Waiting... For counter thread here
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by lilmax(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
6 actually

All private messages here on nl
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by kinzation(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
CHIVOVO:
But ma fe do pa
werey re o grin
Re: Did A Girl Ever Told You She Loves You?&how Did She Break It To You? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
She asked me if I have a girlfriend and I said no. She said she don't believe me that how can I claim that I don't have a girlfriend. Well, she said " can't I be your gf"
This happened two years ago, I have moved on though

(1) (Reply)

What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife / Disrespect in Relationship / 9ja Big Model,monalisa Stephen Reveals Plans To Enhance Her Already Massive Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.