Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film - ''the Legend Of Inik - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film - ''the Legend Of Inik (477 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film - ''the Legend Of Inik by Pmtvng: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Mercy Johnson Okojie has added executive producer to her expanding career, here’s the teaser of her upcoming historic drama “The Legend of Inikpi” which hits cinemas in January 2020.

Set in the ancient Kingdoms of Igala and Bini, ‘The Legend of Inikpi’ tells a compelling tale of two kingdoms on the brink of war.

When the Oracle informs King Attah of Igala Kingdom of the human sacrifice demanded by the gods, the king plunges into despair; haunted by the ghosts of his past, this is a sacrifice he is not prepared to give!

The star actress took to her Instagram page to announce her new movie saying:

I have always wanted to tell Nigerian stories, particularly stories about women who did great things and who are even still doing greater things which is why the story of ‘The Legend of Inikpi’ is dear to me.

Watch the Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-johnson-releases-teaser-for-her-first-produced-film-the-legend-of-inikpi/

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film - ''the Legend Of Inik by Pmtvng: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Watch Video => HERE

(1) (Reply)

What's Is Wrong With A Woman Being A Baby Mama? / Why Do I Feel Like This? / My Romance Story, Obsession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.