Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (61321 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Felaak47(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by 1Dray(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
doctore212:
I want a new sex doll for this Christmas

Who ask you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ttipsy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Multiplier7:
My brother come Enugu and you will not see road. The point is that my South East brothers knows how to celebrate anything CELEBRATABLE.

God Bless us all this sweet season. Happy Christmas everyone one.

Calabar we are coming for the carnival. Hope you guys are ready?
No road, u mean traffic??
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ajalawole(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maxcollins042:
Federal Road Safety officials will be praying to come across overloaded vehicles as seen in the first picture.
oh those driver smart now. na close hours u dey see soo likely 4pm
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Anambralstson: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Which part of Anambra state do you resides..?
Awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Anambralstson: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Christmas shoppers from across Nigeria stormed Onitsha for shopping. They were seen in overloaded vehicles as they leave the city after shopping.

Onitsha is the commercial hub of Nigeria as people from north, southeast, south-south, midwest and some parts of southwest are always in the city for shopping. But festive seasons are the peak of shopping.

It is estimated that Nigerians spend a whopping 20-50billion shopping in the city of Onitsha annually.
Some are even trekking from Onitsha to Asaba, twin Cities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by oweniwe(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
ogorwyne:
This is almost like an everyday thing in Onitsha na. Not really about Christmas. The way wen police for multiple checkpoints go take collect money from that driver today because of overload ehn. E pocket go hear am, especially if he is going towards kwale.

Are you Ukwuani babe? smiley
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by CSTR2: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
That port at onne is going to be a game changer.

Massive divestment from Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Esomchi800(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Multiplier7:
My brother come Enugu and you will not see road. The point is that my South East brothers knows how to celebrate anything CELEBRATABLE.

Am going as well
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by CSTR2: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:
And they want Biafra��� If they are given Biafra who go enter Biafra go buy goods? This people don't realize what they intent to lose
Ghanaians come all the way to Nigeria to buy goods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ogorwyne(f): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
oweniwe:

Are you Ukwuani babe? smiley
Yes I am.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Honestly Hausa governance has done a lot for the Igbo race...

Imagine that beautiful edifice iron bridge...

They are even getting the second brigde already .

Igbo people, think and be grateful to the Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Chukkychukky(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
But i bin think say everybody dey cry buhari buhari how come the buzzling and shoping as if na GEJ dey for seat
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by olaadesino(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Worship team the Creator with your face Dawn exactly like pastor Ayo Orisajafot

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Chukkychukky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:
And they want Biafra��� If they are given Biafra who go enter Biafra go buy goods? This people don't realize what they intent to lose
when fools talk we know, the cotonou u go to buy goods is it part of nigeria?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Sonoyom(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Multiplier7:

This Carnival go sureeee since 2007 i witness last

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ikinternational: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:

So people will endure a 15 hr plane ride to China n India to buy goods but will not do it for a 6hr or less car ride?
Some people n their brain self

People that live in border towns in US shop in Mexico n vice versa. Why should Nigeria n Biafra be any different

I'm not a Biafran agitator mind you. But your comment was kind of stupid. No offense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Subzero047: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:

Is it your concern?

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
angry
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Dpharisee: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:

Spoiler, it's Christmas, enjoy the season

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by showafrica(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
OnyeEurope:
If Buhari like make him close border till thy kingdom come, Heaven border is always open for the Christians

Thinking of another option...

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Yujin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

They are even getting the second brigde already

I feel like insulting you but had to restrain myself. I don't blame you.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by GENEGIRIA: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Which goods?

CSTR2:

Ghanaians come all the way to Nigeria to buy goods.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Onicha neat sha I thought is dirty place

Onitsha is not dirty
But you fit breath in desease

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
ogorwyne:
This is almost like an everyday thing in Onitsha na. Not really about Christmas. The way wen police for multiple checkpoints go take collect money from that driver today because of overload ehn. E pocket go hear am, especially if he is going towards kwale.
those goods are going to the park where they will be load into a bus
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
NafeesaAA:
that vehicle is not going to the north
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by CSTR2: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Which goods?

Which goods?
hahahaha.

Go and ask GUTA. They would tell you.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by GENEGIRIA: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Crap. Was it GUTA that wrote the crap?

CSTR2:

Which goods?
hahahaha.

Go and ask GUTA. They would tell you.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by oweniwe(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
ogorwyne:

Yes I am.

Whew.

My sister... Otofe

I be Ezionum writing in obiaruku. I dey enter kwale periodically to visit my folks sha.

You're right about police checkpoints on Asaba-igbuzor-kwale road. They're just too much
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

They are even getting the second brigde already

That ancient bridge, that bridge is older than niaraland.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by xcelentattitude(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Which one is Christmas shoppers again?

Was the name written on the car?

OP is not serious!

From the look of things you could see that, That's definitely not the first time that person is buying goods that way... I mean for him to enter road with boldness not minding a confrontation with VIO or FRSC officials. So, what has that got to do with Christmas?

Unless they were seen transporting chicken, Christmas cap/hat, christmas light etc.... They are regular shoppers. Period!

Don't come here and be blaming Christmas angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Updates / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.