Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (61317 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
kenddys:

Onitsha is not dirty
But you fit breath in desease
really?
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ttipsy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Honestly Hausa governance has done a lot for the Igbo race...

Imagine that beautiful edifice iron bridge...

They are even getting the second brigde already

Igbo people, think and be grateful to the Hausa
your comment looks stupid,,

where does the money come from?? is it also Hausa money??
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Bigboy911: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mehn de traffic was too much I was at Anioma today close to d head bridge for 2hrs before we could pass de bridge
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ogorwyne(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
oweniwe:

Whew.

My sister... Otofe

I be Ezionum writing in obiaruku. I dey enter kwale periodically to visit my folks sha.

You're right about police checkpoints on Asaba-igbuzor-kwale road. They're just too much
Aje bro. smiley

I don't really know Ezionum sha.
But my cousins are from there. I used to live in Obiaruku as a child. Do you know Onicha-Ukwuani? That's where I'm from.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by xcelentattitude(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
@OP
AuntLaVIV from the angles at which the pictures are taken I can tell that you're either one of the wazobia folks or the other folks. You are sha one of these directing the traffic.

Please, how much is kimono suit in the market there? angry

Help me price am abeg grin
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by xcelentattitude(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
charliboy654:

That ancient bridge, that bridge is older than niaraland.

Who ask you na

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Legendguru: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by edoairways: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
doctore212:
I want a new sex doll for this Christmas
Out of stock
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by oloyede90(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
OP u no snap beta picture. Target onosigho transport service, from sapele,delta state. U go see drivers wet dey load back front up and down of their bus.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hallabee1:
merry Christmas to you all , as we celebrate this year we shall celebrate more of it in Jesus name.
why xmas is a fixed date .
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by tit(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
doctore212:
I want a new sex doll for this Christmas

Salametu is actually cheaper
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by kikake: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
So Buhari is not doing bad, after all, with all these festive mood in Onitsha, it's a sign of good economy?
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Mrexcell(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Abctransport just increased from 11 to 13k
Crying embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry
I guess I am stuck in dis boring Lagos
Missing PH and Owerri already
Going to Ph to see my mom den Owerri for the Xmas celebration �

Holy Moses are you serious u mean Lagos to pH is now 13k?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by OdefaGirl(f): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Christmas will always be a happy moment as long as there is life and contentment.
Merry Christmas to you all...
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one, money is really circulating.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by kikake: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nigeria's Original Sin: absence of rail lines joining Onitsha to Lagos, the most profitable and most travelled route in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Onicha neat sha I thought is dirty place
It used to be a very dirty city.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ferrous(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Still, no money
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ALPHABASE: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

PELE MY DEAR grin
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by oweniwe(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
ogorwyne:

Aje bro. smiley

I don't really know Ezionum sha.
But my cousins are from there. I used to live in Obiaruku as a child. Do you know Onicha-Ukwuani? That's where I'm from.

Been to onicha-ukwuani twice..... First time Connected one badass limestone kind of road from ogume by bike. when we reach house, i could barely walk grin

Second time went through Ebedei road, smooth.

Tell your cousins make dem carry you enter Ezionum for ndukwu 17th -19th January make you come groove. wink
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by mu2sa2: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Truthbites:
It's good..even during this hard times
Chai,you penetrate a plastic and in your warped thinking you're fvcking.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
showafrica:

Thinking of another option...
grin
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by benpuzzy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Onicha neat sha I thought is dirty place
visit main market during raining reason.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yujin:

I feel like insulting you but had to restrain myself. I don't blame you.

I would never be bothered by your insult, it's a common thing among your race

If you can abuse and insult the national father, then who am I
?
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ttipsy:
your comment looks stupid,,
where does the money come from?? is it also Hausa money??

From Aba oil fields...

Amusua!
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ogorwyne(f): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
oweniwe:

Been to onicha-ukwuani twice..... First time Connected one badass limestone kind of road from ogume by bike. when we reach house, i could barely walk grin

Second time went through Ebedei road, smooth.

Tell your cousins make dem carry you enter Ezionum for ndukwu 17th -19th January make you come groove. wink
Lol at limestone kind of road. The sand there is kind of white, a bit like nzu. The road from Obiaruku is way better, I don't know if it is the same as the Ebedei road you talked about Sha.

What festivities do you guys have on those days?
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mrexcell:

Holy Moses are you serious u mean Lagos to pH is now 13k?
Yes oh
GIG is 14,500
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by livebyday(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

ILLITERACY is a disease!

Yes it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Updates / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.