Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal (27228 Views)

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by ekestic1976(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
GamalNasser:
Seals deal with Tinubu you mean?

Won ti fi se e o! Na Tinubu matter go kill you finish.

1 Like

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by OgbeniOja1: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Developers on the beat

1 Like

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Naijacommando22: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
GamalNasser:

Tbh d way some of u pple are bitter ehnn Itz so disgusting..

2 Likes

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Born2Breed(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Long overdue.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Conceptman: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Whoever the developer is irrelevant as the most important thing is Nigerians get hired to work on site and structures are delivered while at the end of the day, students get to live in a conducive environment.
we hope the cost of rents will be affordable for students and not on the high price

1 Like

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by maklelemakukula(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
osamz007:
Nice Development
hehehe
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by sharone21(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is LONG overdue, I hope it will be affordable(hostels)? Once upon a time, students can conveniently pay their fees themselves unlike now....maintenance and safety too is important.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Oblongata: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:
8200 units of hostel or of bed space?
Does this Op even know what 8k units of housing looks like?I doubt.
na you add ‘of’ for the matter...

Read again angry
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by WalkerMichael(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is really a good and huge news for new lasu students. I hope it's going to be really affordable for them

I hope they do not forget Epe engineering students.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Premiumwriter: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Another 300k per year hostel. Wonder the number of students that will be able to afford that anambra own cry

1 Like

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:
I don't think he understands.it's definitely 8k bed space.8k hostel will run into more than a trillion in cost.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by tit(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Developers!
Soon these Igbo people will own Lagos too
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Obamclothimg02(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:
Have you visit 1005 estate in Lagos island
We have Uni in South Africa having 20,000 unit wen population of students is double of this.
Don’t be ignorant travel
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one from my able Gov. In the competence of our Governor's we trust.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by money121(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let imran Roofing handle the Roofing part
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Balogunodua(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
GamalNasser:
U lack brain.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by GamalNasser: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Balogunodua:

U lack brain.

Was it U the deal was sealed with ? Abeg go and play in Bourdillon and leave me alone
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Another way ifilkinf the already impoverished students. Sanwo-olu, you ain't doing anything. How I wish something can make the state house of assembly to impeach this dude.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by naptu2: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:

shogsman:

I don't think he understands.it's definitely 8k bed space.8k hostel will run into more than a trillion in cost.

1) The article actually stated that it is an 8,200 units hostel, not 8k units of housing, so do you know what a unit is?

2) I did not write the article. The article was written by the Lagos State Government and it is the Lagos State Government that signed the deal and I reckon that they know what they signed better than you.

Oblongata:
na you add ‘of’ for the matter...

Read again angry

Obamclothimg02:

Have you visit 1005 estate in Lagos island
We have Uni in South Africa having 20,000 unit wen population of students is double of this.
Don’t be ignorant travel
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Hallabee1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
nice one
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by shogsman(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
naptu2:

1) The article actually stated that it is an 8,200 units hostel, not 8k units of housing, so do you know what a unit is?

2) I did not write the article. The article was written by the Lagos State Government and it is the Lagos State Government that signed the deal and I reckon that they know what they signed better than you.

Doesn't it sound improbable to you,8200 buildings, really.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by NGpatriot: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
shogsman:

Doesn't it sound improbable to you,8200 buildings, really.

Is there not a difference between Units and Buildings? How hard is this to understand?

Do you know it's possible to have 100 units/100 hostel rooms or even more in one single building?

They said units and people are talking about buildings?

1 Like

Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by seborrhic: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
naptu2:

Don't be surprised they don't know.
By "8200 units hostel",clearly means 8200 of a room of a hostel.
A unit of hostel cannot clearly be meant to be a bed space.So I am saying I doubt that deliverable or they are just trying to play around with that figure which they can then clarify later if they are called out.
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gomina wear jeans..... The other men dressed formal...... People should just learn to dress down..........
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by tomioro(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:
Rooms and at least 3 students in a room. You can do the calculations
Re: Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal by tomioro(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Homers123:
Another milking avenue.
Another wailer spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / Niger State Demands 13% Derivation From Oil Revenue; Threatens To Shut Kanji Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.