Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures (64367 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by GuestLog: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please
Sell your phone and use the money to buy another sim!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
fairfora:
Oya take...lol. my mum had twins 2 times. My grandma had twins, my aunt had twins...
AMEN! i receive thanks......
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Adukpe19(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Something like this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Tembebe: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Their real faces go baaad grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by xendra: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
I love them
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Halo22: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's the same here. I don't know what went wrong.
Kingosytex:
These girls are damn pretty!!!!

Differentiating them is almost an impossible task.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by seunmohmoh(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please
Same thing here.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Heineken(m): 2:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful girls
But wait o There is no difficulty in differentiating them
One is thick and the other a little bit slim Even the breast self nor be the same

You sure say nor be Glo network you dey use?
real niggar bro I like seeing your posts. You're a man.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by pwansunriseteam: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Katier00:
These babes don upgrade o. They look good though. I can differentiate, one is fatter and more shapy than the other
Your eyes dey road
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 22, 2019
All these pics and no picture of yansh angry
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Cantonese: 5:39am On Dec 22, 2019
meobizy:
These clowns. Their only talent is looking identical. It reminds me of a pair of twin oloshos I was introdu
ced to recently. Should I make my fantasy of blowing twins simultaneously happen?

"Clowns" you call them.

You are a professional and well organised MUNTULA!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by ejimatic: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Say042:
Checkout some of the lovely and Shocking Pictures of Popular Aneke Twins ..... Look Alike like never before.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/realchidiebereaneke/

Twins like us
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by HandOverMouth: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2019
HandOverMouth:
Checkout some of the lovely and Shocking Pictures of Popular Aneke Twins ..... Look Alike like never before.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/realchidiebereaneke/

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2019
One got bigger boobs and I think she's got just one bra.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by blueAgent(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Davoneskay:
Just like jubril and buhari

Lol......Na U talkam Oh!!!!!I no dey.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by charlsecy(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Stop misusing words.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Cregon: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Don't know why but I always dey feel like them get mouth odour.... ?! !!!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by sweetgala(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

One on the left has bigger boobs
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Tloc(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Sleekbaby:

Clear your memory cache or check your browser settings.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Revolva(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2019
One of my guy don bang one of Dem na ....
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by ikevictor: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Oh! Very lovely...

My love for decent women will never end!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by mattmogan88: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2019
But but their voices....
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by mclorenzo(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Maj196:
Which subscription u dey do let's start from der fesangry
Nairaland free mode grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by whytepawn1(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

By their boobs you shall know them... One is more bursty.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2019
Tloc:

Clear your memory cache or check your browser settings.

I have done that and it's still the same, I have sent message to Mtn customer care rep, I'm waiting for their response
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sirpc(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Sleekbaby:

Might be true, I will call Mtn customer care

Still OK but u can as well check if the problem is resolved when u get to another location that has improved network services. Again, if u have been using the SIM card for a very long time now, doing welcome back of the SIM card may improve the SIM's network services
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirpc:

Still OK but u can as well check if the problem is resolved when u get to another location that has improved network services. Again, if u have been using the SIM card for a very long time now, doing welcome back of the SIM card may improve the SIM's network services

Ok Sir, thank, I will put it into consideration though I don't think it's that old, I bought the SIM in 2010
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Don’t know what the craze is about twins. I don’t really like them and I can’t date a twin. It confusing enough knowing my cousins, can’t be adding a gf to that confusion. Pls nooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.