Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo (6414 Views)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by enemybulldozer(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Still not making any sense.
The two protectorates were British then and they did whatever they wished to their "conquered" territories that were not yet "civilized". But when the people decided to become "civilized" by acquiring western education and wanting to rule themselves, that means they had become civilized according to the western standard.

Luggard did the right or wrong thing should be equally applied to the slave era as well which ended with the British stoppage of slave trade trade across the Atlantic.

Black emancipation in the US can be akin to the de-amalgamation, referendum and secession in Nigeria which Zik and Ironsi refused. US blacks wanted to reverse the evils of slavery but Zik and Ironsi wanted to perpetuate the evils of Luggard. Other countries around the world were colonized as well so not only Nigeria.

You can as ask those other countries who gave their colonial masters the right, remember that the US was once a colony of Britain. Use your brain
I keep saying it. There's no way I can make sense to you because of the way your brain is structured.

Back to the topic... What made the two protectorates British when we all know that the British are not native of Africa??
That is why people with working brains like Biafrans always see nigger-area as a British fraud while people like you with abnormal brains will always fight to keep this British fraud one.

Niggeria was not only colonized but created by the British and that is fraud of the highest order before God and man. Yet some people are busy doing all sorts of devilish things just to keep the fraud alive for the British and such people always parade themselves as intelligent and wise people that is what baffles me.

Lastly, that the US was once a British colony does not mean Britain created US the way they did in nigger-area.

Learn how to use your brain for once it will help you.

1 Like

Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by Dedetwo(m): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2019
BeachTime:

Your reply strays from my original comment and did not counter any claims . I used Anambra and Akwa ibom as examples because the topic relates to igbo state ,not Northern Nigeria, and I love Onitsha Anambra.
I know Nigeria had a civil war a few decades ago, but maybe there are things I'm unaware of . I would like to know how Igbos are marginalized right now ,plus any refutation to my other assertion. I'll appreciate a sound and factual explanation.

Did you read this portion of the original post: "Administrative structures decreed by northern-led military governments have also undermined the region. Of the country’s six geo-political zones, all but the south east contain either six or seven states. The south east has just five, while it accounts for only 96 of Nigeria’s 774 local governments. Representation in government and the flow of federal resources are based on these administrative units".

The issue the original poster seemed to address is not about "Donald Duke was more qualified to be Nigeria's president ,yet he was nixed. Bakassi(Calabar(akwacross) territory was forfeited to Cameroon by Nigerian government" . In terms of qualification, I guess Ndigbo are as qualified or even more than any geopolitical zone in the shithole called Nigeria. As the case of Bakassi, it is very unfortunate a shithole called Nigeria has the audacity to make its citizens expendable in a cruel way. However the likes of Florence Ita-Giwa was hearty and frolicked with officers of 3MCDO of Nigeria army when the vandals entered Calabar.

1 Like

Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by enemybulldozer(m): 6:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Their wish, in as much as Onne, Warri, Calabar ports are functional now and people are importing from those places and you insist importing from Lagos, whose fault?

So many Nairalanders would be laughing at you already for not knowing that those ports are operating at the moment, stop displaying your ignorance to the world and use your brain.
Those ports are not working. If you think orderwise provide a proof.
If those ports are working as you said by now Lagos ports suppose to be decongested.and I don't see the reason why Igbo importers will be using Lagos ports when they have numerous ports in their backyards.
Stop feeding people junks gotten from nigger-arean lying media.
Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by Area4Area: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I keep saying it. There's no way I can make sense to you because of the way your brain is structured.

Back to the topic... What made the two protectorates British when we all know that the British are not native of Africa??
That is why people with working brains like Biafrans always see nigger-area as a British fraud while people like you with abnormal brains will always fight to keep this British fraud one.

Niggeria was not only colonized but created by the British and that is fraud of the highest order before God and man. Yet some people are busy doing all sorts of devilish things just to keep the fraud alive for the British and such people always parade themselves as intelligent and wise people that is what baffles me.

Lastly, that the US was once a British colony does not mean Britain created US the way they did in nigger-area.

Learn how to use your brain for once it will help you.
Call Nigeria any name including Hell, it doesn't change the fact that you'd still be needing the Nigerian passport if you are to travel out.
If you call Nigeria any names thinking you're spiting Nigerians or Buhari, na for your pocket so use that brain
Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by enemybulldozer(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Call Nigeria any name including Hell, it doesn't change the fact that you'd still be needing the Nigerian passport if you are to travel out.
If you call Nigeria any names thinking you're spiting Nigerians or Buhari, na for your pocket so use that brain
Did Kanu travel to Israel with nigger-arean passport??

We all know how he left the shores of this hell hole. You said I should use my brain, tell me how you want me to use it. Is it by accepting and loving nigger-area?? Or by becoming one the sai Baba chanters??
Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by enemybulldozer(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Igbos are never marginalized whenever they get what they want but immediately they lose it, they become marginalized. Don't mind them.
You parade yourself as Igbo. But look at the way you comment. You and the people that is paying you to claim Igbo can never fool people like me.
Re: If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo by tck2000(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
1) Where is the SEA in Anambra or the whole of the S/east? Can you build Seaports without a Sea?

2) Where the did you get this idea that people from Anambra are the highest importers?

Can you list the first five products imported into this country and those who import them.

3) Can you exactly explain how massive importation via Anambra State will increase the IGR of Anambra given that revenues from Ports in Nigeria goes into the federation account.

4) Are you aware that massive importation does great damages to the economy of a third World Country like Nigeria? Why can't we focus more on EXPORTATION like in the 1950s-1960s when we exported more than we imported.

Massive importation only started around 1973-75 with influx of billions of Petrodollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / Ayuba Abok: Court Nullifies Impeachment Of Ex-plateau Speaker, Orders Reinstatem / Who Is The Commisioner Of Works In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.