Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

House Of Scandals - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Scandals (27217 Views)

(janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
BigBasher:
More......

smiley
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
She disconnected the line and I sighed.

About an hour later, Richard called me.

“Hello, my Kween. Sorry, I’ve not called you all the while.”

“Why was that?” I demanded.

“Well, Sola is a little bit troublesome, and she has come with some troubles, as usual.”

“What kind of troubles?”

He seemed to sigh across the line. “Oh, it’s a family thing. As time goes on, you will understand.”

I didn’t like the blank answer he gave but I decided not to press the issue further, at least for now. Few minutes to four o’clock, Richard called again.

“Hello, beauty. I’m in Lekki right now.

Where’s your office and what time d’you close? I can come around to pick you.”

I told him the time we closed and the address of where the office was.

“I’m not far from the place. I’ll soon be there. Allow me the privilege of driving you home today.”

I giggled. “Oh, it’s kind of you darling Richard.”

At four, I packed my personal effects in my bag and awaited his arrival. My phone rang again.

“Hello, honey,” he said. “I’m at the car park downstairs.”

“Okay, dear. I’m on my way.”

I picked my bag and left the office. I took the staircase down and moved to the car park. The staff bus was waiting, but I would not be following it today. Richard hooted the horn of his car to draw my attention. I moved towards it.

“Hello, he greeted. “This your office building is a nice one.”

“Thanks. How was your work today?”

“Fine. I came around here to see some clients.”

He engaged the gear and drove to join the main road.

“So, how was your night?” I asked.

“Lonely. I wished you were with me.”

I shook my head. “Why couldn’t I be with you? Is your sister so much averse to my presence?”

“Is not that.”

“So, what is it? I could see it in her that she didn’t welcome me. Why? The way you acted was curious. Why?”

He tried a grin. “It’s just that anytime she’s around, I like to be very careful. Don’t worry a thing, you’ll understand everything as time goes on.”

I believed he was not telling me the whole truth, but again decided not to press further.
We got to Victoria Island and moved on to Lagos Island.

The traffic had started building up. The car drifted along with other vehicles. Several minutes later, we got to Anthony.

He climbed the bridge and came down to connect to the other side. We were soon at Town Planning Way. He drove straight to the eatery.

“First and foremost, let’s have good food. I’ve not eaten since morning.”

We took wheat meal with ‘egusi’ soup and assorted meats. While I ate the food, my mind went over the conversation I had with my mother.

As much as I wanted Richard, I was a bit uncertain about this his sister’s angle. But wait a minute.

Was I not jumping the gun? Richard had not even proposed to me yet. What if he had nothing like marriage on his mind?

“This your sister, what does she do for a living?” I asked.

“Mummy owns a supermarket. She works there.”

“How many siblings do you have?”

“Two. Sola and Lola. Sola is the one you met. Lola is still in the university, studying pharmacy.”

I nodded again. If Sola would be my sister in law, then certain ice must be broken. As if he was sensing my discomfort, he quickly added: “They are all very friendly and nice people.”

After the meal. He bought two jars of ice cream that we would take home.

“Don’t worry,” he said as soon as we got back to the car. “You’ll understand better and you’ll get along with her.”

I wondered why he kept using the words, ‘understand better.’ But then, he was most likely right. As times went on, I would surely understand better.

He drove back home. In front of his flat was his sister, Sola, already waiting for him.

Download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nice update
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
I wondered why he kept using the words, ‘understand better.’ But then, he was most likely right.

As times went on, I would surely understand better. He drove back home. In front of his flat was his sister, Sola, already waiting for him.

“You’re here already?” he asked, surprised.
“Yes.”

I didn’t really like her appearance. Did that mean there would be no intimate moment between Richard and me, just as it happened the previous day?

“Hello, Sola,” I greeted.

“Hi.” It was the usual cool way.

“Thanks for the ride,” I told him and handed the nylon containing the ice cream to him. He quickly removed a jar and handed the nylon back.

“That’s yours. We’ll see later.”

“See you, again, Sola,” I told her.

She briefly waved at me. “See you.”

When I entered my flat, I became convinced that there was something Richard was not telling me; something which I needed to know without further wasting time.

There was simply no way his so-called sister would be having firm grip over him like this.
I sat in the sitting-room, took some of the ice cream and put the rest in the freezer. Of course, there was nothing like eating any dinner again that day.

I watched the television for some time. In the absence of Richard, I wished Omon could come around. I had got her number, so I decided to call her.

“Hello, Omon. Are you around?”

“Yes, I’m cooking. My mum too is around.”
That information immediately dampened my enthusiasm.

“I see.”

“If I’m able to finish on time, I’ll come.”

“Alright, Omon. See you.”

“Yeah.”

I cut the line. The probability of her coming was very slim. If Richard too failed to surface, then I would have a lonely night. Few minutes after nine o’clock, Richard knocked on my door.

“Hello, my queen,” he greeted.

It was my turn to act coolly. “Hello.”

He attempted to kiss me but I stopped him.
“You have some explanations to do,” I said sternly.

He looked at me wearily. “What explanation?”

I faced him. I had already thought of the approach to use. “I suspect that Sola is not your sister but your girlfriend.”

He looked shocked. “What?”

“Yes. That’s why the two of you are playing hanky-panky game.”

He shook his head. “Sola is my younger sister, for heavens’ sake!”

I sat opposite him, still looking stern. “If she’s your sister, then you two are hiding something from me. What is it?”

He first looked perplexed. Then, he softened his countenance. “Yes, you’re right, there’s something.”

I nodded. I wasn’t surprised to hear his admission.

“You have to tell me everything, Richard. Everything.”

He tried to look relaxed but it was obvious that was a great effort for him. He sighed.

“Now, how do I start?”

“Start from the very beginning,” I urged.

He nodded and sighed again. “Among my two sisters, Sola is the one I’m closer too. Since I came back to Nigeria, we’ve been so close. That is why she gets jealous anytime she sees me with a female friend.”

I looked at him incredulously. “I don’t believe you. It’s more than that.”

He stared at me. “You still don’t believe she’s my sister?”

“No, not that. I don’t believe that because you’re close, that’s why she must not see any lady with you. There’s still something you haven’t said.”

There were some seconds of silence. He sighed again.

“Alright. The problem is we’re lovers.”
I jumped to my feet. He had just confirmed the fear I had.

“So, she’s not your sister again?”

He looked surprised to hear that. “Of course, she’s my sister!”

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
He nodded and sighed again. “Among my two sisters, Sola is the one I’m closer too. Since I came back to Nigeria, we’ve been so close.

That is why she gets jealous anytime she sees me with a female friend.”

I looked at him incredulously. “I don’t believe you. It’s more than that.”

He stared at me. “You still don’t believe she’s my sister?”

“No, not that. I don’t believe that because you’re close, that’s why she must not see any lady with you. There’s still something you haven’t said.”

There were some seconds of silence. He sighed again.

“Alright. The problem is we’re lovers.”

I jumped to my feet. He had just confirmed the fear I had.

“So, she’s not your sister again?”

He looked surprised to hear that. “Of course, she’s my sister!”

“I see. She’s your sister and your lover. You two have been committing incest!”

He clasped his hands. He looked perplexed again.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” I said heatedly, “that you already have a lover? Why did you deceive me into starting a relationship with you?”

“Oh, no, I didn’t deliberately deceive you, Kween. I really love and want you.”

“And what about her? What about Sola?”

“But I can’t marry her. I can’t marry my own sister.”

“So, why did you start relationship with her in the first place?”

He looked sad. “Kween, I’m so sorry. This is one despicable act I’ve been trying to stop. Believe me, I’m going to put an end to it. Sola is the one making things difficult.”

“See,” I told him angrily. “I’m disgusted by your act. I think you can leave now.” I went to the door to open it for him.

He looked bewildered. “But, but you can’t treat me just like that.”

“Why not? You’re such a fraud. Go and meet your sister!”

“Oh, please, Kween, don’t do this. Believe me, I’m ready to stop the whole thing right now. I want you, Kween.”

I shook my head and pointed at the door. “She’s waiting for you.”

He shook his head, looking morosely and stepped out of my apartment. I slammed the door behind his back. Shame on him.

Shame on him that despite his good looks and comfortable life, the only person he would delight in ‘banging’ was his own sister.

I hissed and sat on the sofa. I was so disappointed. This was the same guy I was hoping to tell my mum about and take to her. The same man I was prepared to jump at his proposal and be ready to spend the rest of my life with.

I continued to stare at the television but it was obvious my mind was not there. I kept going back to thinking about Richard. Oh, what a scandal. How could he stoop low as to sleep with his sister?

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
This was the same guy I was hoping to tell my mum about and take to her. The same man I was prepared to jump at his proposal and be ready to spend the rest of my life with.

I continued to stare at the television but it was obvious my mind was not there.

I kept going back to thinking about Richard. Oh, what a scandal. How could he stoop low as to sleep with his sister?

About fifteen minutes after he had gone, there was another knock at my door. Could it be Omon? She had said she would come.

What a relief she would offer if she was the one. I went to the door. I was surprised to find Richard and his sister there.

“Can we come in?” Sola asked.

I paused briefly. “Sure.”

They came in and sat on the seat I offered them. She looked differently now. The previous haughtiness and coolness was gone. Now, she looked like a teenage girl that had been caught doing the wrong thing with her body.

“I came to plead with you to give him a second chance,” she said.

I rolled my brows up. “Really? Why must I give him any chance when he’s seriously in love with you?”

“Em,” Richard intervened. “After I left here, I discussed with her the necessity of stopping any further affairs between us.

I told her I’m genuinely in love with you and must stop the incestuous relationship between us. She finally agreed and also agreed to follow me here so that she can let you know that henceforth, she would not be a stumbling block again.”

Sola nodded. “Look, Kween, I’m sorry about the whole thing. We got carried away. Now that it seems he had found his true love, we just have to stop it. I can assure you that henceforth, that case would not rear its ugly head up again.”

She came to my seat to hold me hand. Her intention was pure, but I felt some jolts in my system.

“Er, it’s okay. I just hope this thing will not happen again.”

She smiled. “Don’t worry, Kween. It won’t happen again.”

She gave me a short hug and I experienced that jolting feeling again.

Richard was all smiles. “Alright, now that we have resolved everything, Kween, I want to assure you of my unalloyed love. Let’s move over to my apartment.

I nodded. “Let me get prepared and locked up, then I’ll be joining you.”

With a smile of gladness and satisfaction on his face, Richard and his sister left my flat. I went to my bed-room to switch off the ceiling fan.

Knowing well that it was very likely I would sleep in his flat, I locked up my place.

They were watching television in the sitting-room when I got there. Sola smiled up at me but soon excused herself.

“Come over here my queen,” he said, patting his lap.

I moved over to him and sat on the place that he had indicated.

“You really got me scared when you showed me the door,” he said, grinning.

“You were the cause,” I replied.

He held my waist and cuddled it. “Thank God the matter was resolved. I can’t bear loosing you, Kween.”

“Really?”

“Sure.” He increased the cuddle. “You just wait to see me show how much I love you.”

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
He grinned. “Of course, I say so.” He kissed the back of my neck and I felt tingling sensation rising all over me.

I held him too and rubbed my hand on his back. His eager lips came for kissing. It was a long kiss the led to the lips being parted and tongues shooting out to caress, lick and suckle.

After some minutes, we stopped.

“Let’s move to where the grand finale of this action will take place,” he said and lifted me up.

He took me to the bed and playfully flopped me on the bed.

He looked at me with that great desire in his eyes. Leaving me on the bed, he went to open one of his wardrobes. He removed a package, opened it and came to knell by the bed-side, staring at me.

“My dear Kween, will you marry me?”

He brought forward the glistening engagement ring. I stared briefly at him before my gaze shifted to his eyes.

“Yes,” I gushed, though I tried not to be so enthusiastic. “Yes, I will marry you.”

He gingerly slipped the ring into my third finger. When his hug came, I held him so tight the two of us were short of breath.

He moved his lips to my right boob and went straight for the nipple. He kissed and licked it. My hand went for his erect phallus and moved up and down it.

Then I closed my fingers over the tip and pressed softly before gently moving down on it. I must have greatly excited him for he cried out and suckled my boob more.

I needed to ramp up the level of my arousal significantly. I couldn't take much more of this. I knew my pussy was dripping and was seriously yearning for the company of his dick.

Gently, I stopped his action on my boobs, spread my legs and slid his phallus inside my vagina. It felt so warm and so comforting to have him there.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Nice update
Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
More.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
He moved his lips to my right boob and went straight for the nipple. He kissed and licked it. My hand went for his erect phallus and moved up and down it.

Then I closed my fingers over the tip and pressed softly before gently moving down on it. I must have greatly excited him for he cried out and suckled my boob more.

I needed to ramp up the level of my arousal significantly. I couldn't take much more of this. I knew my pussy was dripping and was seriously yearning for the company of his dick.

Gently, I stopped his action on my boobs, spread my legs and slid his phallus inside my vagina. It felt so warm and so comforting to have him there.

It was the first time he would enter me without using a condom, but we both seemed not to be bothered. Gently, he started the rhythm movement.

Even then, his right hand still teased and fondled my boobs. He seemed to be particularly attached to the boobs today. But then, he was also engaged in the action that I wanted. That was all that mattered to me at that moment.

RICHARD

I stepped up my action, jerking gently but assuredly and confidently. While my left elbow rested on a pillow for support, the right hand kept fiddling and handling her boobs.

The nipples were taunt and hard, evidence of pent-up emotion. I teased them simultaneously with the main act. Kween closed her eyes, but I could bet she was enjoying this whole thing as much as I did.

She made little moans that I found encouraging and romantic. I hoped when she eventually became my wife, she would keep up with this good sex act.

I would not want a wife that would be a ‘log of wood.’ Honestly, a lady like Kween would be perfect.

I stopped my movement at her midsection to tease the boobs more with my tongue. In the semidarkness of the bedroom, I could see the very brownish skin of her breasts.

I could see the hard nipples and the blackened areolae. Every part of her boobs was exotically enticing. My tongue ran over them again and I felt wave of satisfaction move all over my body.

She wiggled her waist. It was a signal that I should resume my action at the pubic region. This, I gladly obliged.

After several more seconds, I got to the peak of my pleasure. I would have loved to prolong it again, but from all intents, I would not succeed in doing that. Kween wrapped her legs round my waist and tightened them. I was holed up in this pleasure zone and there was no backing out.

With grunts, I managed to pull my cock out of her pussy before the seedy liquid spurted out. I splashed my semen on her belly, breathing hard.

Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by tonysunkan: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting story
Re: House Of Scandals by UltimateSpice: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
Graphic and interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by ThrillPlus: 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: House Of Scandals by UltimateSpice: 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
More.
Re: House Of Scandals by ThrillPlus: 8:21pm On May 05, 2020
Nice
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThrillPlus:
Nice

Thanks.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Kween wrapped her legs round my waist and tightened them. I was holed up in this pleasure zone and there was no backing out.

With grunts, I managed to pull my cock out of her pussy before the seedy liquid spurted out. I splashed my semen on her belly, breathing hard.

The race was over, for now. I had breasted the tape at the end of the line. I kissed her before reclining my body on the bed next to her. I closed my eyes too and asked myself if I had fared well.

My mind gave a thumb up. I was sure if I should be rated, I would get at least four stars. I had not done badly at all.

She snuggled up to me and lay her hand on my chest. She could feel the thumping of my chest; the fervent beating of the lungs. I cuddled her shoulders. The boobs could be left alone for now.

We slept in each other’s arms. When I woke up some minutes after four in the morning, there was no morning erection to spurn me into another action. In any case, I had had my feel in the night.

I must not scare her with my high libidinous desire. I was going to marry Kween and I might as well slow down with her. After all, my plan was to make her my wife soon. Some minutes later, she too woke up.

I kissed her good morning.

“How was your night?” she asked.

I grinned. “It was wonderful. Having you with me even made it more wonderful.”

She nodded, obviously pleased with my complimentary remarks. We took our bath and started preparing for the office.

“Let me return to my flat to dress up and really get prepared,” she said.

“Yes, my Queen.”

She left for her flat. It was few minutes to six. I knew I didn’t have to leave for my office that very minute. Even if I should leave the house minutes to seven a.m., I would still get to work on time. The real person that needed to leave early was Kween.

Sola was still sleeping in the other bedroom. She didn’t have to leave early. The pharmaceutical store where she was at the end of Coker Road towards Palm Grove. One, she didn’t need to get to the place until after eight.

Two, even if she left the house few minutes to eight, she would not get there late.

Kween soon came back to tell me she was on her way.

“Have a great day, honey,” I said.

“You too.” She nodded and went out.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I poured some water inside the coffee maker to prepare coffee. Sometimes, I would take coffee with some digestives before leaving for office. In a matter of few minutes, the water started to boil.

I poured some into a mug. As usual, I would take it with little milk and no sugar. I was about to lift the mug to my mouth when Sola came inside the kitchen.

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by SeyiDominion: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cool story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.