Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) (12373 Views)

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls it's not too long to get you bored. Just read it to the last line.

Pls how can I deal with this predicament. This girl had a crush on me. She told me and suggested we date each other. I simply didn't want to hurt her cos of some sad stories she's told me about her family issues and so many other things. So I felt like I shouldn't break her heart the more by telling her no.

So I agreed to date her. The problem here is that;

Any offence by me can make her cry and become so sad for the rest of the day. She will call me crying. Like I may be online and she is also online and maybe I don't chat her up, she will get sad easily by posting different things on her status. She is just 18years. Still a kid and too emotional with me. She will always tell me how much she loves me and all that. So I make sure I am online every minute to reply her messages.

The worst of all is that she will always tell me about taking her life anytime I hurt her sad sad sad (This scares the shit out of me). Cos the funny thing is that I don't even know when I hurt her

Take a look at our recent Chats and please profer a solution to me on how to handle her. I see her as a younger sister to me. I have not had intimacy with her. But I know she would be willing to. But that's not my problem. Mentioning her life scares the shit out of me. Suicide keeps ringing in my head whenever she says that.

pls how do I handle this situation. I would like her to just be a friend to me. Cos I don't see a future between the both of us.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Here is just our recent chats

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
d
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Conceptman: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Well, u shouldn't expect more from her cos she's still young.just epp her grow and she will be fine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls dont leave her she need to be encouraged she need to get her self back because she is going through a lot and lastly dont take advantage of her
The best way you can really help her is show her more love her own luv we be reduced trust me it works

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by MARX77(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
On behalf of my fellow nairalanders, I'd propose you edit the topic so we can read the post.

Signed

Concerned members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Do people still love this way ?

Because i know i can't o .
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by karkinase(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Her eyes never clear... grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
I just dey burst laugh anyhow for here.

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by luvlyoracle(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dont be surprised if she is the one that inturn breaks yours. kiss

15 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
luvlyoracle:

No not at all. You read a different meaning to the whole thing. I am not into her.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Conceptman:
Well, u shouldn't expect more from her cos she's still young.just epp her grow and she will be fine

But I simply don't know how to. I have tried in my own best way possible.

If I know, I wouldn't have created this thread
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
A girl that was in love with me during my university days told me if i ever leave her she would kill herself.Months after we broke up,my guy who stays in d same street with her told me how robust&shining she'd been lately.omo,i weak.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I just dey burst laugh anyhow for here.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Conceptman: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

But I simply don't know how to. I have tried in my own best way possible.

If I know, I wouldn't have created this thread
this is tough, are u her first love? From the conversation u both had, u are her only hope, situations like this looks scary, u are in it already just make sure you don't hurt her so that she won't take her life or even hurt you, with time everything will be fine and moreover she's still young and she has really gone through a lot, u just have to be strong

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Yes that my ex gf break my heart after making me fall for her emotional blackmail
she nah dump me for no reason

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Yes people still do. She loves me so much that she buys me food almost Everytime, even when I don't ask for it. She doesn't even allow me to spend money on her. All of these are simply a prove of love.... So yes people still love.

You better start showing some love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
She is just blackmailing you emotionally ....this was exactly what my ex gf was doing till she finally broke up with me wink

14 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Conceptman:
this is tough, are u her first love?

No I am the second. But believe me the 1st was all this childish kind of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. And that was 2years ago until she found me.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

You might feel like a hard girl now but d day you'll fall,when u eventually come outa the trance,you'd realize how gullible one can be.It's just a phase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Conceptman: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

No I am the second. But believe me the 1st was all this childish kind of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. And that was 2years ago until she found me.
just keep sex out of it because she will be more into you if u do and that's where u will have bigger problem if u dare hurt her. is there any plan for her to go to the university? If she enters school, she will release u small small and all the attachment go reduce

13 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by zackon(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

Yes people still do. She loves me so much that she buys me food almost Everytime, even when I don't ask for it. She doesn't even allow me to spend money on her. All of these are simply a prove of love.... So yes people still love.

You better start showing some love

She does all this for you and you're not into her ?

What exactly do you want ?

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by zackon(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

No not at all. You read a different meaning to the whole thing. I am not into her.
Very good! Now seat her down and talk to her like a big brother would. Tell her you appreciate her and will be there for her but not as a lover but as a big brother. If she insist let her know she's at the risk of being taken advantage of believe me she will put herself together.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
A girl that was in love with me during my university days told me if i ever leave her she would kill herself.Months after we broke up,my guy who stays in d same street with her told me how robust&shining she'd been lately.omo,i weak.
You wan make she kill herself? gringrin

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ariza:
You wan make she kill herself? gringrin
Baba,girls are scammers.Na d scam make me weak o

16 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

She does all this for you and you're not into her ?

What exactly do you want ?

That's the point you can't force love on someone
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Those with the thickest walls fall deepest in love.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jesse25:
She is just blackmailing you emotionally ....this was exactly what my ex gf was doing till she finally broke up with me wink

Lol, I didn't know blackmail could be this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / When the roles are reversed / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.