Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. (2796 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by SeaTrade(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hi guys,
So I'm an igbo guy looking forward to settle down,however it seems like the women down south that I keep meeting either doesn't appeal to me or are too damaged for my liking.
I don't know what's happening!Maybe it's the ones I keep meeting or a general problem.Don't know and I really don't care.
The manageable ones are all old(35+) and I see no incentive to marry like that cos I like youth.
So the next option is going the Muslim route since the girls there are bounded by culture so much so that it appeals to my wants in a woman.
I'm not bounded by religion or petty tribal differences cos I'm a very Liberal man.
I just want a woman with very little history ,pretty and homely.
I'm a quality man,rich ,young,tall ,dark, handsome,educated and well travelled.
How do I penetrate the Muslim community to marry one of them please?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
It doesn't matter if she's from North, West, East or South...as long as she's a Nigerian, she's damaged automatically. Get your damaged liability and manage her like that.

6 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by AdamuKD: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
You are looking for Hausa girl to penetrate abi?
Don't worry, make I direct you.
Enter Tudun Wada or Rigasa for Kaduna. If you make am alive, come collect 2m.

By the time those kaura boys wey dey fight kokuwa forget dagger for your neck and your stomach,you go die for nothing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
sad

What happened to that girlfriend of yours you almost cheated on.

You have used and dumped her right..
Isaid it on that thread of yours.. you can't be trusted..

Since you are well known on that ashewo thread with sexcapades of over 100

Play down to north come and marry any of our Muslim ladies.. so they can sharia that soul of yours. Abi you know how to jump from one lady to another ba undecided

Continue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Go and fellowship with Deeper Life or Lord's Chosen. You will still see many good girls only in those 2 churches.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Gottiii: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree comments about women they always discourage me from falling in love with Nigerian women. I just tire embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by AdamuKD: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You have used and dumped her right..
Isaid it on that thread of yours.. you can't be trusted..

Since you are well known on that ashewo thread with sexcapades of over 100

Continue
Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by SeaTrade(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:
It doesn't matter if she's from North, West, East or South...as long as she's a Nigerian, she's damaged automatically. Get your damaged liability and manage her like that.
Foreign girls(westerns) are worse,trust me(from experience).
They're all into feminism(even somalis),have had threesomes and not domestic,plus high tendencies to kick you off all you've built prior meeting them.
I don't want to expose myself to such risk cos I Don too suffer for my life and any mishap now,I might as well just end it all.
I need something different,I don't even want all these so called educated class women(ssce is fine!).
I need someone homely I can spend my remaining years with,one I can cherish.
No be history book I dey find .

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by SeaTrade(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
You are looking for Hausa girl to penetrate abi?
Don't worry, make I direct you.
Enter Tudun Wada or Rigasa for Kaduna. If you make am alive, come collect 2m.

By the time those kaura boys wey dey fight kokuwa forget dagger for your neck and your stomach,you go die for nothing
Not the ghetto fabulous obviously,the ones with home training from good homes.
Na the hood ones dey in close proximity to those marauders you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Your lifestyle is a already a big turn off for my Arewa sisters(you be OG for ashbeerparlour lol) . I for dash you one of my pretty untouched sisters but they will reject you.

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Zonefree(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
They're all into feminism(even somalis),have had threesomes and not domestic,plus high tendencies to kick you off all you've built prior meeting them.
I don't want to expose myself to such risk cos I Don too suffer for my life and any mishap now,I might as well just end it all.
I need something different,I don't even want all these so called educated class women(ssce is fine!).
We don't have homely girls again in this country. The last homely girl died in 1969 during the civl war. We're left with liabilities like Candidlady, magnoliaa, Siofra, Jennyclay and Sweetplum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by SeaTrade(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Your lifestyle is a already a big turn off for my Arewa sisters. I for dash you one of my pretty untouched sisters but they will reject you.
Which lifestyle are you talking about?
I'm a very gentleman,ignore the naysayers.
I think my lifestyle can only match with that of arewa girls for longterm bonding.
I no like noise,I hardly go out,
Just focused on building my legacy and I'm good-looking too,so I don't know what you're saying.
As for ashbeerparlour,that was a long time ago as such lifestyle don't appeal to me no more.
I've gotten really older

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Candidlady: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:

We don't homely girls again in this country. The last homely girl died in 1969 during the civl war. We're left with liabilities like Cand.idlady, magn.oliaa, Siof.ra, Jennyc.lay and Sweet.plum.

Kriss irespect you iswear don't make me type what's on my mind

Lemme enjoy this match in peace
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by securitywatch50: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Go and fellowship with Deeper Life or Lord's Chosen. You will still see many good girls only in those 2 churches.
you can only get one if you're born again if not garbage in garbage out

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by oldienavie: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,
So I'm an igbo guy looking forward to settle down,however it seems like the women down south that I keep meeting either doesn't appeal to me or are too damaged for my liking.
I don't know what's happening!Maybe it's the ones I keep meeting or a general problem.Don't know and I really don't care.
The manageable ones are all old(35+) and I see no incentive to marry like that cos I like youth.
So the next option is going the Muslim route since the girls there are bounded by culture so much so that it appeals to my wants in a woman.
I'm not bounded by religion or petty tribal differences cos I'm a very Liberal man.
I had the same concern as you and my situation was pretty similar to yours so I really understand you.
Someone suggested deeperlife or lords chosen and thats your best bet.
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:

We don't homely girls again in this country. The last homely girl died in 1969 during the civl war. We're left with liabilities like Candidlady, magnoliaa, Siofra, Jennyclay and Sweetplum.
You ll v more headaches with my matter. Very annoying boy.

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:
damaged soul hating on girls as if you don't v a mother.

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by SeaTrade(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
oldienavie:

I had the same concern as you and my situation was pretty similar to yours so I really understand you.
Someone suggested deeperlife or lords chosen and thats your best bet.
I no dey go church oo,I know say this one deycfollow limit my chances.
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by oldienavie: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
I no dey go church oo,I know say this one deycfollow limit my chances.
You have to try.
You are doing it cos of your future.
Honestly the average 25 year old Southern lady is damaged beyond measures.

Greedy, lazy, entitled and unfaithful.

I have also thought of the muslim option in the past cos of how the religion teaches submission.

Christianity has really failed us southerners as the emphasis on man being the head is now being gradually erased in favour of equality.

But I think deeperlife and lords chosen is still your best bet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Helpout12345: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
I am sorry to say this.

Only a decent man deserves a decent woman to marry.

If you lead a wayward life as a man, you deserve to marry a wayward woman because I don't know who you think should marry those you helped to damage.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Guys make I tell am? Hahahahahaha
I have lived most of my life in the North precisely Kano.
I know Hausa girls like the back of my hand.
The grass is greener on the other side till you cross over and understand or see that it's mostly illusioned.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Gottiii: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Candidlady post=118146158] sad

Answer this grin
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin grin

Wahaluur.
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
God abeg o.

Who go epp o.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

If I tok now...sef...ooooh.

2 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:
We don't have homely girls again in this country. The last homely girl died in 1969 during the civl war. We're left with liabilities like ...

I am not even going to get mad at this, because I know in the next six years, you'll be another Sea.trade hustling for a wife.

So continue. grin

We'll be here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Rechargeam247(f): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

If you lead a wayward life as a man, you deserve to marry a wayward woman because I don't know who you think should marry those you helped to damage.
You said it all, thank you. If men stayed pure, there would be less loose women and vice versa

It's people, men especially looking for virgins to marry after disvirgining 100s.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by BRATISLAVA: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am not even going to get mad at this, because I know in the next six years, you'll be another Sea.trade hustling for a wife.

So continue. grin

We'll be here.

To think men claim they aren't desperate for marriage, and that they are the prize. Yet they're looking for wives in the midst of their toxic misogyny.

Lol. Nigerian men. Women are useless, because they don't have one in their lives due to the fact that they can't contribute meaningfully in any relationship with a woman, except maybe money, if they have it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,
What happened to your girlfriend? https://www.nairaland.com/7368708/almost-cheating-experience-today

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by GloriousGbola: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

Maybe but life no dey work like that

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Gottiii:
Zonefree comments about women they always discourage me from falling in love with Nigerian women. I just tire embarassed
d guy is always onpoint my brother. na when u never see or know anything about naija girls, to marry a naija girl of nowadays na one of d mystery of century

2 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by GloriousGbola: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,

@poco, will you be the one to tell him about the casual attitude of Northerners to divorce? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Nwanee, na baby mama go sure for u, as u dun suffer grab something outta of ur life, better go babymama way to avoid one idiot wey go drag u back to where u dey before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion / Close Your Legs Women!! / Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.