Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex (2392 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / My Girlfriend Feels I Don’t Trust HER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 2:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning, I had to make an account because of Privacy reason.

I broke up with my GF of about a year and although we have shared so many beautiful times together, due to her family's opinion (regarding ethnicity) she said we couldn't go further with the relationship. She is very close to her mum and her mum is the bread winner as her dad died when she was still little. I had to respect her opinion but she is someone i love truly. Although she began acting strange before i confronted her to demand what the issue was, she finally told me that she can't continue based on the ethnic grounds.

Fast forward to about 6 months after, i started following up with another nice girl, and i did opened up to her. I tell her almost everything and I also told her about my ex. We have had sex couple of times and she keeps telling me that she feels there is a "missing bond" between me and her. She feels i am still bonded with my ex, she feels i the bond i have with my ex is greater than the bond i have with her.

I am scared i am about to lose this relationship also as i really feel she is saying the truth. I was very close to my ex and sometimes i still think about her though. I unfriended her on social medias just to assist me in forgetting her but she somehow made a new account and added me up again. I couldn't resist but accept the request and started communication with her again.

I really need some advice as i think my closeness with my ex is affecting me.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 23, 2019
You must have told her how deeply you loved you ex,she knew that you are still talking to you e the insecurity is making her unbalance because she knew that you are still deeply in love with your ex.. so if you really love her and you want your relationship to work forget about your ex and concentrate on your new girlfriend..you supposed understand how jealous girls her..if you were to be in her position you will take knowing fully well that she is still talking to her ex boyfriend. Guy use your head oo no get let your ex wey leave because of tribe kill your present relationship ooo.

4 Likes

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by yanabasee(m): 5:30am On Dec 23, 2019
You can't start a new relationship when you haven't gotten over your pasts...

You don't need our opinions, you just need to sort yourself out....

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by chigoziri2403(m): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2019
And she is right!
Emotionally, you are still with your 'ex'
Let the poor girl go till you are man enough to not let your ex run your life.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2019
chigoziri2403:
And she is right!
Emotionally, you are still with your 'ex'
Let the poor girl go till you are man enough to not let your ex run your life.

"man enough"?
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Meeyankee:
You must have told her how deeply you loved you ex,she knew that you are still talking to you e the insecurity is making her unbalance because she knew that you are still deeply in love with your ex.. so if you really love her and you want your relationship to work forget about your ex and concentrate on your new girlfriend..you supposed understand how jealous girls her..if you were to be in her position you will take knowing fully well that she is still talking to her ex boyfriend. Guy use your head oo no get let your ex wey leave because of tribe kill your present relationship ooo.

She doesn't know i am still talking with my ex and besides, we rarely talk. Maybe once in 8 months.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Goldenheart(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Maybe you and your ex are meant to be..
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by samdavjustin(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2019
First off why should you be telling your new GF everything about yourself, don’t ever do that again always hold off information that will make her jealous. She is insecure because u run ur mouth like tap water now she thinks ur still in love with ur ex.

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2019
You were so in love with you ex and 6mths later, you are with someone else.

You know the meaning of love so?

5 Likes

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by BigJoe19: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

No, he should not move on, he should keep himself for her love until Jesus comes back.
All this nonsense talk sef.

6 Likes

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

A man has to move on. Besides me dating my new GF is not official yet. Like i said; " I am following up with another nice girl"
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
samdavjustin:
First off why should you be telling your new GF everything about yourself, don’t ever do that again always hold off information that will make her jealous. She is insecure because u run ur mouth like tap water now she thinks ur still in love with ur ex.

I messed up in that aspect.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Admin9:

A man has to move on. Besides me dating my new GF is not official yet. Like i said; " I am following up with another nice girl"

That you have had sex several times with undecided

Happy following up.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2019
You should know this is the problem right here. You can't be fully present in your current r|ship and bond w| your gf when you're still in communication w| your ex. It's not rocket science.

Admin9:
I unfriended her on social medias just to assist me in forgetting her but she somehow made a ned account and added me up again.I couldn't resist but accept the request and started communication with her again.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Riele(f): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2019
smiley

You are your problem .

If you like mess up your new "follow up" because of an ex you have no future with .
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Riele:
smiley

You are your problem .

If you like mess up your new "follow up" because of an ex you have no future with .

I am the problem.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

That you have had sex several times with undecided

Happy following up.

cry
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Admin9:
Good morning, I had to make an account because of Privacy reason.

I broke up with my GF of about a year and although we have shared so many beautiful times together, due to her family's opinion (regarding ethnicity) she said we couldn't go further with the relationship. She is very close to her mum and her mum is the bread winner as her dad died when she was still little. I had to respect her opinion but she is someone i love truly. Although she began acting strange before i confronted her to demand what the issue was, she finally told me that she can't continue based on the ethnic grounds.

Fast forward to about 6 months after, i started following up with another nice girl, and i did opened up to her. I tell her almost everything and I also told her about my ex. We have had sex couple of times and she keeps telling me that she feels there is a "missing bond" between me and her. She feels i am still bonded with my ex, she feels i the bond i have with my ex is greater than the bond i have with her.

I am scared i am about to lose this relationship also as i really feel she is saying the truth. I was very close to my ex and sometimes i still think about her though. I unfriended her on social medias just to assist me in forgetting her but she somehow made a ned account and added me up again. I couldn't resist but accept the request and started communication with her again.

I really need some advice as i think my closeness with my ex is affecting me.

If it was a lady dt posted dt she still think about her ex bf, many guys will start bashing her... Shouting Okafor law Okafor law... Call her all sorts of names...

Nobody is even criticizing the guy unlike ladies

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2019
BigJoe19:
No, he should not move on, he should keep himself for her love until Jesus comes back.
All this nonsense talk sef.

You claim to live someone for almost two years and move on with 6mths?

Interesting.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

If it was a lady dt posted dt she still think about her ex bf, many guys will start bashing her... Shouting Okafor law Okafor law... Call her all sorts of names...

Nobody is even criticizing the guy unlike ladies

Am I meant to be criticized?

Besides, this has morning to do with okafor's law. We were just very close. She is not my first GF but she is the closest.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

You claim to live someone for almost two years and move on with 6mths?

Interesting.

Hmmmm... How many months is the minimum?
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Admin9:

Have I moved on? I guess that's the essence of this thread.

You have not moved on and already having sex with someone else?

Why are you cheapening your body? Don't you have dignity for your body that you can share it with anyone?

The moment you slept with that girl, you started a relationship with her.

Define it as you wish.

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

You have not moved on and already having sex with someone else?

Why are you cheapening your body? Don't you have dignity for your body that you can share it with anyone?

The moment you slept with that girl, you started a relationship with her.

Define it as you wish.

I see
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Admin9:

Hmmmm... How many months is the minimum?

There is no timeline.

I am thinking you broke up with someone you claim to live, had sex with bla bla.

You calm down and try to get over the person while been celibate.

You take stock for why the relationship did not work and diligently search for someone whose life aligns with yours and you get to know the person before another relationship buds.

Except you are telling me you are in a relationship for sex and gave no self control so you need to jump from one girl to another.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

There is no timeline.

I am thinking you broke up with someone you claim to live, had sex with bla bla.

You take stock for why the relationship did not work and diligently search for someone whose life aligns with yours and you get to know the person before another relationship buds.

Except you are telling me you are in a relationship for sex and gave no self control so you need to jump from one girl to another.

Getting over someone you love isn't that easy though.

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Getting over someone you love isn't that easy though.

That is why I am surprised that 6 months late, he is straffing someone else.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

There is no timeline.

I wasn't dating her for sex though but I get your point.

Maybe I need to go on a relationship break for a very long time before I keep hurting people.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

That is why I am surprised that 6 months late, he is straffing someone else.

I get your point.
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by DenreleDave(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Admin9:

Am I meant to be criticized?

Besides, this has morning to do with okafor's law. We were just very close. She is not my first GF but she is the closest.

Not bashing u dou, if na lady post this.. She don die for nairaland guys
Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Drince: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Move on brudda. Yes you can't run from the fact that you loved your EX, but as much as you loved her it didn't work. Your EX is your past.. How do you move into the future when you are still stuck in the past..

2 Likes

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2019
You know u can't be with ur ex again so u just have to stop loving and thinking about her, u can communicate but avoid emotional and sexual discussions with her...You just have to accept you can't be with her and let go of all the emotional attachment so it doesn't lead to infidelity when you eventually get married

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Don't Love Her The Way I Love My Ex by Admin9: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Drince:
Move on brudda. Yes you can't run from the fact that you loved your EX, but as much as you loved her it didn't work. Your EX is your past.. How do you move into the future when you are still stuck in the past..

Thanks so much for this matured advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / Baby Is Born Holding His Mother's Contraceptive Coil That Was Supposed To.. / Should I Forgive Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.