Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars (40100 Views)

Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by UrVillagePpl: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The OP of the last thread forgot to include Shina Peller as part of those who will be spending Christmas in Jail grin

Lol, shina will be release in notime.. the guy leg long die
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by AntiWailer: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
They should not release him.

That is what a typical Nigeria face every day and all they do in Abuja is spend Money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by themonk(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Shina Peller should not be a lawmaker. That guy used the Nigerian system to do yahoo yahoo. That silly club causing noise pollution and traffic issues should be closed down

Before you label me a hater, imagine a someone rushing to the hospital but being held up because clubbers gotta club. Nonsense

Only your last paragraph made sense, the first one is highly incoherent and you are talking about things you have no evidence of which is synonymous to haters.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Humphrizy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
NurseJay:
50thugs! Fear police! I repeat,fear police!

Lwkmd.... My brother... That figure ain't adding up atall... Dem dey lie jare

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by semyman: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2019

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by iCauseTrouble: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Him leg long, them arrest am; him leg long, him sleep inside station.
You don forget say him don turn politician. Him rival go dey happy now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Revolva(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shina peller should be in detention na till one friend come n bail him make Dem give am Henny for detention

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by RamseyBolton: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
themonk:

Only your last paragraph made sense, the first one is highly incoherent and you are talking about things you have no evidence of which is synonymous to haters.

So someone into yahoo yahoo will shout out like Naira marley that they do it? If you know, you know.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Homers123(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Politician vs Police : game of two crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
themonk:

I dont know about his yahoo yahoo accusation but if it is about traffick and noise, then I guess you don't stay on the island or you have not made use of that route/road around that clubbing period, you won't be saying what you are saying if you do.
He should try to relocate his club to a more convenient place, that present location is kinda small and there is no car pack for the clubbers, just a small space by the side which is someone else's fromtage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Person wey sleep station yesterday night.

3 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by OdefaGirl(f): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
I now understand why some people here are really mad with policemen....I tasted it yesterday and I confirmed that those guys no get heart talk more of human heart.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by LZAA: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Galaticos444:
jst take a minute to read wot u jst posted and sincerely ask urself if u made any sense
The clowns must drag ndigbo into their matter
Shocking really
And igbos just laff at their folly

3 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by rusher14: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:
If Shina peller comes out and don't start sponsoring a bill that will end SARS and other anomalies in the police, then the joke is on him.

Na SARS hold am?

E for kuku end Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Yoighaman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Akin and Shina are 5&6....much love to both of them, if you have sense, monitor them closely, they can inspire you to change your life.

Akin Alabi? He's got too much sense to tap from, please leave the current drama, follow and monitor him! Very closely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by naijazee2: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin Is getting interesting shocked shocked
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by leofab(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
you are petty bro
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
What is an elected lawmaker doing in a strip club?

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by sainttyayo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Goodybagyo1:
FTC
a
Oloye Otunba Akin Alabi is a competent man in government with keen interest in development of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by CSTR2: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
Orji kalu is an igbo man na, but Yorubas have been crying more than the bereaved.

We are waiting for them to arrest tinubu.
Then we will know if you are not like "igbos" or not.

4 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by xtivin2: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
OdefaGirl:
I now understand why some people here are really mad with policemen....I tasted it yesterday and I confirmed that those guys no get heart talk more of human heart.
Until these lawmakers empower citizens with laws to check police activities like in the developed world, police intimidation will continue to exist. In the US, cops are equipped with badge cameras and citizens allowed by law to record police conversations in camera. These are just but a few measures we can use to check our police. Am sure we are gradually getting there as even the rich and those politicians are feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Isoduwa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
Akin Alabi should go and bail him no need to cry on twitter or blackmail the law enforcement they know how they run their show
It’s normal to pay bail before you get your things back from law enforcement
They should try that nonsense in developed and see if they won’t pay millions in fine

So developed country pay bribe to police �?

Notting Wey seun Nor go read for Nairaland
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Godhatesodomy: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Flier: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

So developed country pay bribe to police �?

Notting Wey seun Nor go read for Nairaland
He is trying to blackmail the police
They probably asked him bail not bribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by nairaman66(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Sheer dumbness from your comments! Same Lagos that traffic rules are being broken by the second? Or is there another Lagos?

The narrative still remains that the CP just want to settle old scores with SP. A shame..

4 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by DonBenny77(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The OP of the last thread forgot to include Shina Peller as part of those who will be spending Christmas in Jail grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by King44(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Humphrizy:
Shey I been talk say na bribe wey em police dey find

NPF and Bribe(ry) are like 5 and 6

The next post we go see before the end of today or probably tomorrow about this particular matter will be from NPF denying the fact that they want(ed) to collect bribe
I bet with my left yansh they would surely deny, npf and bribe are like five and six, the value bribe more than their mothers

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
leofab:
you are petty bro

I already know that. Thanks.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by kingseun: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
so what's our own there you guys are in government n your party is running n ruining d country so what do you want the masses do about it ,enjoy your next level of lawlessness .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.