Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars (40098 Views)

Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

The only thing I can see is the "gala" in your name.
Galashuku. grin

Let me bring my ruler.
Guy na laugh I burst with this your comment/pic. Ruler + Galashuku! Lol!
You are either Jetleeee or MasterChen or HundredHunndred. Wetin those guys take IBo eye see grin

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Debaiz: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGRsenate:
Lol

If the police can gallantly and confidently bully a whole lawmaker, who are we the masses to shout #ENDSARS

So you believe a whole lawmaker, Not ordinary lawmaker but one who is paying millions in tax and levies to lagos state will be locked up just because he accused the police of demanding bribe?

Akin Alabis excuse is smelling. Smelling of putrid lies. Even if Nigerian police are mad, we know they don’t do such with politicians let alone a federal lawmaker.

Yes I’m sure they will demand bribe but to arrest him on top of it is a boa rant lie. If Shina hadn’t attempted anything stupid like threaten of ordered his boys to go and carry the vehicles, they won’t arrest him.

If he was arrested because he went to bail people. Why were the people that went with him also arrested?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by King44(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
your name summarizes everything dumbness runs in your veins, NPF are loose dogs with no single atom of moral infact increase their salary times 50 the would still collect bribe it's a curse that can't be broken
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by bestabigaelever(f): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The OP of the last thread forgot to include Shina Peller as part of those who will be spending Christmas in Jail grin
You are bad grin

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by bellotaofeek: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
All is freestyle. Shinna pellar is from APC. They will beg him at last grin
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by OdefaGirl(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
xtivin2:

Until these lawmakers empower citizens with laws to check police activities like in the developed world, police intimidation will continue to exist. In the US, cops are equipped with badge cameras and citizens allowed by law to record police conversations in camera. These are just but a few measures we can use to check our police. Am sure we are gradually getting there as even the rich and those politicians are feeling the heat.

So many things are wrong with this country... when we go out there, we fall in love with their system but won't ever try to implement any.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by iCauseTrouble: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
bestabigaelever:

You are bad grin
You're badder grin
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
King44:
your name summarizes everything dumbness runs in your veins, NPF are loose dogs with no single atom of moral infact increase their salary times 50 the would still collect bribe it's a curse that can't be broken

King44:
I am with kanu on this I don't believe he is the real Buhari, this new Buhari might have undergone constructive surgery, I am with u on this

You lack the mental capacity and intelligence to engage me.

3 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Isoduwa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
He is trying to blackmail the police
They probably asked him bail not bribe

But bail is free
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Guy na laugh I burst with this your comment/pic. Ruler + Galashuku! Lol!
You are either Jetleee or MasterChen or HundredHundred. Wetin those guys take IBo see grin

None of the above sir.
But I was also in Wushu Temple.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by themonk(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
RamseyBolton:

So someone into yahoo yahoo will shout out like Naira marley that they do it? If you know, you know.

Oga it doesn't matter. You need to have evidence before you accuse someone or do you expect the society to call you a rapist when a random girl accuses you without evidence.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by tejiri4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
The name Nigeria is corrupt grin
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
Akin Alabi should go and bail him no need to cry on twitter or blackmail the law enforcement they know how they run their show
It’s normal to pay bail before you get your things back from law enforcement
They should try that nonsense in developed and see if they won’t pay millions in fine

in the real world, you have to pay before you get your impounded towed vehicle back.... no difference in Nigeria (i guess)

5 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by themonk(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

I dont know about his yahoo yahoo accusation but if it is about traffick and noise, then I guess you don't stay on the island or you have not made use of that route/road around that clubbing period, you won't be saying what you are saying if you do.
He should try to relocate his club to a more convenient place, that present location is kinda small and there is no car pack for the clubbers, just a small space by the side which is someone else's fromtage
We are saying the same thing aren't we? I was affected by the traffic too. I'm saying he shouldn't accuse people for things they are not convicted of doing.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by pacificom: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Anyone who have visited England or any developed country in Europe and Americas will observe some uniform officers with a meter device whose job is to inspect vehicle on roadside pack space, and issue fine ticket to those who violate parking space law. Perhaps Lagos State government should take advantage of the outlaws to creat job opportunity for some citizens to generate income for the state.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

Orji kalu is an igbo man na, but Yorubas have been crying more than the bereaved.

We are waiting for them to arrest tinubu.
Then we will know if you are not like "igbos" or not.

While you are waiting for them to arrest Tinubu,
Lagos Ibadan rail is nearing completion
Ibadan dry port is starting
Lagos Ibadan express is nearing completion
Ibadan Kano rail is starting
Abuja Kaduna rail is completed.

Yet, all you're doing is waiting for them to arrest Tinubu.

10 years from now, it won't be Yorubas laughing at your foolishness and short-sightedness, it is your own children that would be laughing at you.

3 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Flier: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

But bail is free
Where?
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by bestabigaelever(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

You're badder grin
Me that ayam gentle angry
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Isoduwa(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
Where? Nigerian Abi buhari and he boys don change am?
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/quilox-lawmaker-accuses-police-of-demanding-bribe-to-release-impounded-cars/

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1209101737614807042

Better pay before LASG declares the vehicles forfeit tongue

This is what the average citizen goes through on a daily while you idiots lounge in the assembly, getting paid for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
pacificom:
Anyone who have visited England or any developed country in Europe and Americas will observe some uniform officers with a meter device whose job is to inspect vehicle on roadside pack space, and issue fine ticket to those who violate parking space law. Perhaps Lagos State government should take advantage of the outlaws to creat job opportunity for some citizens to generate income for the state.

you should know that when these parked cars are an obstruction (in the real world) these traffic wardens call a TOW TRUCK to have these illegally parked cars removed and impounded. which is exactly what happened in this story.

3 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by H2ho(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Homers123:
Politician vs Police : game of two crooks.
I should write a book cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Myself2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The OP of the last thread forgot to include Shina Peller as part of those who will be spending Christmas in Jail grin

Kikikikikiki
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by RamseyBolton: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
themonk:

Oga it doesn't matter. You need to have evidence before you accuse someone or do you expect the society to call you a rapist when a random girl accuses you without evidence.

Life is not black and white sometimes. Thats why there are shades of gray. Goodnight to you
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Necksonnel: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
He is trying to blackmail the police
They probably asked him bail not bribe
Blackmail which police. But bail is free nah according Nigeria Constitution except if he's fined for wrong parking. Any other payment na bribe
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by klax(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Surely Shina has Shina(opened) jail door for himself as his name imply to spend Christmas in custody.

This guy still thinking his magician abrakdabra father still alive he forgot this is Nigeria of buhari era he overstepped his boundary for organizing some idiots to attacked police station.

If care not taken police might charge him for treason or kidnapping then his eyes will clear.

Foolish guy.

4 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by 5thcolm(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm not sure if i can call it bribe, it's cost of towing and space to keep your car

Based on my experience in the US, if your car ever gets towed based on traffic violation. You will pay fine of 300 dollars upward depending on how long the car stays at the tow yard.

You don't expect to get your car back for free and let the government bare the cost of towing and space to keep your car

2 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by technicallyrich(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
you are just a stewpid,dirrty,yoloba muslin koward.
Abia is a niger deltan state and produces enough resources to feed your furstrated soul.
Mind you,i am not igbo.
I am from the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth.
Which also tripples as the strongest and bravest tribe in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by 5thcolm(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
nairaman66:

Sheer dumbness from your comments! Same Lagos that traffic rules are being broken by the second? Or is there another Lagos?

The narrative still remains that the CP just want to settle old scores with SP. A shame..

So you are going to ignore the fact the club does not have a parking space and causing serious traffic in that area abi

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Homers123(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
H2ho:

I should write a book cheesy
That won't be bad.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by seunayeni(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Believe the Nigerian Police at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.