Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum (2944 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by luminouzzzzzz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
The guys are trolls.
They open threads for gender wars.

How come y'all can't see this simple fact? grin
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Akinbahm(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
jackals:

Somehow, what's with you guys here thinking's all pussies smell. I'm sure u haven't even seen one sef
I know you are trying to get attention so you cannot get one here biko get off my mention....
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Most people endure stuffs and see it as norm until a messiah-like movement comes and they come out one by one narrating their experiences. The advent of redpill and mgtow made guys on this forum come out and narrate their mumu. Same with the feminism movement,many ladies were not vocal of their experiences until chimamanda et al became vocal on it. The #metoo movement started with one woman and as she spoke up other ladies started narrating their own ordeals...

Thats life...
It was after busola dakolo rape case that many ladies started speaking on sexual abuse
Taaaa! The analogies are not appropriate and equivalent. Before ubunja and others, boys have been narrating their ordeals and asking questions/advice from nairalanders. What changed is that we are giving red pill inputs to these lamentation thread.

#MeToo movement is nothing but a witch hunt based on the utilisation of victimhood mentality and propaganda for selfish and wicked reasons. Before it was launched, there was nothing holding American women from reporting their rape crimes. In America, before the MeToo movement, people were not silencing rape victims or being highly skeptical of the accounts of rape victims to the point of discarding their stories. In America (a country filled with simps), before the MeToo movement, many men accused of rape had their reputations and lives destroyed even if the accusation had no evidence. Some even went to jail over a rape crime they never commited. So this begs the question, where is the rape culture that the MeToo said existed? It's all the same victim and men slandering and hating.

The MeToo movement backfired a bit in the sense that in the cooperate world, men were more reluctant to mentor or hire women and were more nervous and tensed to be alone with women. It got so bad that some had to leave the doors open and installed cameras during board meetings. All thanks to a senseless witch hunt. I dear say the MeToo hounds are attention seekers weaponising the movement for selfish and wicked reasons. In a country where if a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment in the work place he is fired, what exactly is the use of the MeToo movement?

Before Chimamanda Adichie and others, females had equal rights and opportunities. Chimamanda Adichie has only contributed immensely to literature. She speaks about feminism but she is a hypocrite herself. If feminism is about equal rights and opportunities for women and liberty to make their choices, why was Chimamanda upset (in her own words) and bothered by the fact that Hillary Clinton defined herself as wife/mother on her twitter handle? What is wrong if a woman likes being a wife and mother and chooses to identify herself as such? The praise of the career and educated woman and the disdain and condescension of contemporary feminism towards the willing housewife and mother makes them hypocrites. I really wonder how Chimamanda Adichie's husband is faring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FtOMhuecj0

If you still believe the lie that feminism started as a result of the unfair treatment of women by men, (Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, healthserve, AstroG) check this video out. It had always been the unjustified victimhood mentality and men hating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1HCBck25A

As for Bukola Dakolo, all I can say is that nothing was stopping anyone from speaking out. The so called stories of other that came out during the saga were likely all poor attempts to create some corroborative evidence (eg. If it happened to these women then it must have happened to Bukola).Whatever be the case, nothing is stopping anyone with a rape tale in Nigeria from speaking out and Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by GreetMe(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
I suspect those phantom monickers were created by some misguided feminists who want to score a cheap irrelevant point.

Most of those stories don’t read like a guy’s point of view. The whining, needy, illogical approach reeks of a feminine touch.

I think the same at times too
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by bigpriik: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
op go dey form like say him na robot grin we are all humans with emotions we all want to be loved and cherished can you do without love mr op the only difference is that women always have options to fall back on if they are heartbroken unlike men, it is easier for a woman to find another man than for a man to find another woman after heartbreak plus it is easier for women to move on than men .

the only advice I have for men is to learn from experience women learn faster from experience than men.
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Taaaa! The analogies are not appropriate and equivalent. Before ubunja and others, boys have been narrating their ordeals and asking questions/advice from nairalanders. What changed is that we are giving red pill inputs to these lamentation thread.

#MeToo movement is nothing but a witch hunt based on the utilisation of victimhood mentality and propaganda for selfish and wicked reasons. Before it was launched, there was nothing holding American women from reporting their rape crimes. In America, before the MeToo movement, people were not silencing rape victims or being highly skeptical of the accounts of rape victims to the point of discarding their stories. In America (a country filled with simps), before the MeToo movement, many men accused of rape had their reputations and lives destroyed even if the accusation had no evidence. Some even went to jail over a rape crime they never commited. So this begs the question, where is the rape culture that the MeToo said existed? It's all the same victim and men slandering and hating.

The MeToo movement backfired a bit in the sense that in the cooperate world, men were more reluctant to mentor or hire women and were more nervous and tensed to be alone with women. It got so bad that some had to leave the doors open and installed cameras during board meetings. All thanks to a senseless witch hunt. I dear say the MeToo hounds are attention seekers weaponising the movement for selfish and wicked reasons. In a country where if a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment in the work place he is fired, what exactly is the use of the MeToo movement?

Before Chimamanda Adichie and others, females had equal rights and opportunities. Chimamanda Adichie has only contributed immensely to literature. She speaks about feminism but she is a hypocrite herself. If feminism is about equal rights and opportunities for women and liberty to make their choices, why was Chimamanda upset (in her own words) and bothered by the fact that Hillary Clinton defined herself as wife/mother on her twitter handle? What is wrong if a woman likes being a wife and mother and chooses to identify herself as such? The praise of the career and educated woman and the disdain and condescension of contemporary feminism towards the willing housewife and mother makes them hypocrites. I really wonder how Chimamanda Adichie's husband is faring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FtOMhuecj0

If you still believe the lie that feminism started as a result of the unfair treatment of women by men, (Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, healthserve, AstroG) check this video out. It had always been the unjustified victimhood mentality and men hating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1HCBck25A

As for Bukola Dakolo, all I can say is that nothing was stopping anyone from speaking out. The so called stories of other that came out during the saga were likely all poor attempts to create some corroborative evidence (eg. If it happened to these women then it must have happened to Bukola).Whatever be the case, nothing is stopping anyone with a rape tale in Nigeria from speaking out and Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty.
lol,you are missing the main point of my write up. I only citied feminism as an example,the #metoo and bukola dakolo instance as an example ot how humans wait for a messiah-like movement to voice out their ordeals. Perhaps i shouldnt have used a gender example(thats the nearest topic in relation to this thread. My entire point was that it does happen that people may see some stuffs asnorm and endure until someone crys foul and others follow suit. The weeping simps of nairaland,#metoo,massive claim of rape following bukola rape case etc were just examples to buttress my point,the authenticity of the listed is what i am not certain of(its 50-50 that they may be genuine,or clout chasing,or trolling,or playing victim).

There was a rampant increase in lamenting simps after redpill was introduced to NL albeit simps weeping did exist before its arrival but not to this extent
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
DenreleDave:
I don't understand why we guys are the ones weeping over ladies and for God sake, this statement seems to be common in every guys thread;

"This is a girl I love so much and planned to spend the rest of my life with."

I have been on nairaland for long and I have hardly come across a lady saying this statement. Like very hard to see a lady say this.

Moreover, why are guys the only one coming to lament of being heartbroken by ladies... What is happening in this part of the world? Are we losing our sanity Cox of these women?

Na WA ooooo.
Imagine every guy that comes here to lament will surely say; This is a girl I love so much and planned to spend the rest of my life with.

Spits

Cc: martinez29, seems ur red pill isn't effective anymore
Na the huge money wey dem invest in the relationship dey cause am.
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

lol,you are missing the main point of my write up. I only citied feminism as an example,the #metoo and bukola dakolo instance as an example ot how humans wait for a messiah-like movement to voice out their ordeals. Perhaps i shouldnt have used a gender example(thats the nearest topic in relation to this thread. My entire point was that it does happen that people may see some stuffs asnorm and endure until someone crys foul and others follow suit. The weeping simps of nairaland,#metoo,massive claim of rape following bukola rape case etc were just examples to buttress my point,the authenticity of the listed is what i am not certain of(its 50-50 that they may be genuine,or clout chasing,or trolling,or playing victim).

There was a rampant increase in lamenting simps after redpill was introduced to NL albeit simps weeping did exist before its arrival but not to this extent
Okay. I get your point that sometimes someone has to lead the way for others to follow. However what I was trying to say was the MeToo movement is not an apt example or a messiah of some sort. It's a union of professional victims and karishikas trying to destroy men's lives, get attention, and promote #BelieveAllWomen. Busola Dakolo... well... I rest my case. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Guestuser: 2:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
It's martinez39. My red pill is effective for those that follow it. Only a very negligible few, compared to the Nigerian population (both those on nairaland or not) have taken the red pill. Point of correction, red pills are not hints on dating strategies and bedding girls, instead it expounds female nature so that others can understand women and stop making women their priorities or putting themselves in a position where they can be ruthlessly manipulated.

Beside, I am beginning to suspect that these lamenting boys are trolls even though the stories they describe does happen.
Where’s the link to your red pill?
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Aiziko: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
It's martinez39. My red pill is effective for those that follow it. Only a very negligible few, compared to the Nigerian population (both those on nairaland or not) have taken the red pill. Point of correction, red pills are not hints on dating strategies and bedding girls, instead it expounds female nature so that others can understand women and stop making women their priorities or putting themselves in a position where they can be ruthlessly manipulated.

Beside, I am beginning to suspect that these lamenting boys are trolls even though the stories they describe does happen.
Are you also Martinez 19?
Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Martinez39(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Aiziko:

Are you also Martinez 19?
That is my former account. My active account is Martinez39. Any moniker you see with MartinezS9 (where S is a number eg S=7 => Martinez79) is my account. I mainly use Martinez39.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum by Digmygold: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
[code][/code]
ubunja:
when a child won't listen, sometimes you just have to let the child learn by touching the hot stove. Experience is a great teacher. The Hard Way is how the stubborn ones will learn.

You say Thick legs and fat booty is your spec? Hahaha.

You dont think that fat buttocks need a fat wallet to stay fat? You think the fat buttocks just got fat by hunger? So now you are "CHOOSING" your tyoe of woman? You keeo teaching contradictory recycled trash. With a stingy gigolo like you that fat buttocks will turn flat after two days of living with you& her thick legs will turn to broomsticks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Social Life Is Dying / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. / Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.