Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters (9218 Views)

Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by ProudBornoBoy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You call it suppressing the truth while we call it information management. You may have itchy ears and are desirous to know everything but fact remains that you are only entitled to know what we want you to know. No military establishment anywhere in the world speaks like gossips. We all manage information that is released to the general public

I have been trying to join for some years now with no success. When I join, I will know better, Thank You.

By the way, as long as we have saboteurs in the N.A, information will still leak out.
And tell the Army Council to update the training manual being used at Depot, it's outdated.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by ColonelEmeka: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

I have been trying to join for some years now with no success. When I join, I will know better, Thank You.

By the way, as long as we have saboteurs in the N.A, information will still leak out.
And tell the Army Council to update the training manual being used at Depot, it's outdated.

Thank you too and goodluck. You would do well to keep certain information to yourself if you want to make a good officer

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by ProudBornoBoy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Thank you too and goodluck. You would do well to keep certain information to yourself if you want to make a good officer

Roger That Sir.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by udemzyudex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
No be today I don dey read this nonsense oo.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes o there's none....its only on newspapers

God what ever you're doing to Nigeria please don't stop DE-BADER-DE-BETA

@the end Nigeria disintegration is IMMINENT
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by MistadeRegal(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
angry
When you all are done lying, old age will tell you you didn't do well.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by naijacentric(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Karrima:
I don't normally comment here
so we should fry eba
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by Igbodicool(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
hlDATA LINKS ARE SCAMMERS
To save other unsuspecting nairalanders from falling victims of this scammers, hence the need to share this ugly experience of this advertisement here on Nairaland of this data dealer whom I decided to patronize. After transferring money to his account vuum he refused picking his calls nor sending the data.
The Scammer Details:
Name: DATA LINKS
Phone Number: 09017925805
Banker: ECOBANK
Account Number: 8104359535
Be Warned
Don't Fall a Victim!

Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by Matthew2925(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Story for the gods. We say Amen to the prayer though.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by FlordFlorez(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wait, so our military are also answerable to the cabal? Rotten system. Is damaturu in anyway close to the border? Or they attacking from space territory and not land territory. It's even more disheartening that u are from my tribe, mr soldier. They gave u plate of lies, u went ahead eating it. U go soon vomit am!
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by truthstands01: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
And in the other news, they said they are fighting wars, that's why Bubu indefinitely extended retirement year of the service chiefs. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by apache4: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Local Man grin grin grin

olayemioshiyemi:
*BREAKING NEWS*
There are evil people all over.
Avoid missing, stolen or kidnapped Chicken this festive season.
Get chicken tracking devices for just N3,500. Tested and trusted. Even if it has been slaughtered and fried, the device will detect the Chicken in the pot. Call me on my number to order yours immediately.
Delay is dangerous.
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by internet: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
fools
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oh
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by imfgranting: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85179448:
May this evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil.and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors, of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.

May all the looters involved in using the money meant to buy ammunition for our soldiers facing the evil Boko Haram for 2015 election fraud never go unpunished, along with their supporters.

God bless Nigeria.

For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it....

Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

I hardly comment on NL, but I don't have a choice than to call a spade by its name. Whoever you are, you are Satanic. I pray God delivers you. Continue dancing naked in the market till God get your time.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by jay169: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
I just hope so.
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by anoziechi(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
I smell� lies
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by ObiOkpor(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Damaturu was Never attacked please stop the spread of fake news
Are you living in Nigeria or Gambia?
Re: No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters by adetem(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Oh boi see lie, anyway they are the one sponsoring them, so they have the power to defend themselves. Even I don't trust buhari on boko haram stuff, as a President up till now you can not declare state of emergency in borno, yobe and adamawa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses / Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.