Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Had A Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream (1603 Views)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2007
DREAM ABOUT THE LAST TRUMPET.[/i]

Many years ago on a sunny and tiring day in Lagos, I retired to my bedroom for a short afternoon nap. I was in my mid- teens at the time.

In my sleep this is what happened,

At about 13.00pm on this bright sunny afternoon, the clouds began to gather and turn slightly grey. Instinctively I knew it was going to rain. But a few seconds later, the clouds turned from light grey to very dark and thick grey, I quickly dismissed this as a sign of a heavy torrential downpour of rain with thunder, lightning and all.

Anyway I got the shock of my life when in an instant the sky turned pitch black and I mean thick pitch black and impenetrable darkness, I panicked,

Whilst wondering what this meant a voice said to me ' look behind you ' - and what I saw shocked me beyond belief. Multitudes, multitudes and multitudes of human beings fleeing in intense panic in every direction, some running in the opposite direction, others left and others right.

And then the same voice said to me ' look behind you '. This time I saw what looked like an arrangement for a massive banquet with white tables laid out in an endless row and behind these tables what looked like angels all wearing white with trumpets in their mouths and pointed to the sky.

And then I was prompted to look at the sky and guess what I saw,

White horses, chariots and all, descending from the sky with pomp and glory. If I remember clearly I could not see the personality in the middle of one of the chariots ( maybe he was Jesus ) but what I can remember saying vividly is ' I am lost forever ‘

How I knew I was lost without ever been born again at the time baffles me, it just occurred to me that I was lost without a saviour. This means that all those who die without JESUS and in their sins, immediately comprehend reality, albeit too late.

In an instant I woke up, so scared that I ran out for my bedroom, never to remember that dream for years till I got born again.

EXPERIENCE OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE AMIDFST ALL THE FALSE SEMBLANCE OF PEACE. [i]

One day as a young student at the University of Ibadan, I had decided to go and study at the UCH (university college hospital) library instead, for peace and tranquillity with a dear sister. You know what UI was like in those days, noisy, crowded etc.

Anyway that day was a bad day for me. I was only newly born again and very upset with God about some issues. I was surprised at the trials and temptations I had to go through as I initially thought Christianity was all about joy and bliss. I actually screamed at God in a raging fit in my mind, not aloud.

Anyway as I was reading in the library, I suddenly slept off. For what happened next, I pray it does not happen to anybody.

When people die we hear all sorts of statements like ‘may his soul rest in peace ‘, even though he/she died without Jesus. Well I have news for you, when somebody dies without Christ all hell breaks lose in the yonder world.

I suddenly found my spirit involved in a ‘washing machine’ experience. My Spirit was involved in a viscous battle for survival and literally been torn apart by hordes of demons. Anyway I fought for a while and then lost control, I FELT MY SOUL DRAGGED DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWNWARDS through a dark tunnel (most likely towards hell itself). I had no more hope or strength but could only mutter with a weak voice, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

As I kept muttering Jesus I heard a SNAP as if the grip on me was broken by a mighty power and with great force. I woke up sweating profusely. JESUS HAD SAVED ME FROM HELL.

What shocked me the most was that though the battle in my sleep was a like world war, not one person in the library took any notice. All things continued as they were when I first arrived. And this was not a dream but a real experience.

Now I know, there is a heaven and a hell based on these experiences

So for all of those wise men and educated women, who keep wishing God away, there awaits a shocker in the next world for you, if you persist in such foolishness.

Shalom.
Re: I Had A Dream by LiquidMind(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2007
I Think You Might Be A Seer, Good Job
Re: I Had A Dream by thesilent1(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2007
here we go
Re: I Had A Dream by modavi: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2012
may his grace see us through!
Re: I Had A Dream by LogicMind: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2012
My own was when I was on top ashawo. I had big revelation.
I realised I didn't have enough money in my pocket to pay afterwards.
I heard voices in my head about what would happen.
I was right there in heaven enjoying sweet toto that god created for me, but I visioned the hell that will follow.
That was when I realised that heaven and hell were real.
Re: I Had A Dream by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2012
The Mind picks what we think mostly about and relays it to you in a dream of your own imagination. For a test, watch any movie series throughout the day, dont do anything else, and tell me what you dreamed about at night.
Re: I Had A Dream by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
It was one of such hard facts that made me stop being JW about hell precisely
Re: I Had A Dream by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
I dreamt I was fornicating. I mean hordes of naked lithe bodies, male and female all around me, gyrating, udulating, pulsing, thrusting. And right in the middle . . . a big pot with a trident sticking out of it. Bubbling with blood. Blood of sheeple. It was so erotic. I was bleeping, getting fu.cked, eating, getting ate, it was so . . . beautiful. I woke up realising I had come all over myself.
_
The meaning of this dream is . . . I've got blue balls.
Re: I Had A Dream by Observer1: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
@frosbel

believe it or not,but,I had the exact dream 3 months ago.

the different is that at some point in the dream,I saw sulphur falling down
with fire and the sons of men everyone running for shelter.it was actually very
scary.
Re: I Had A Dream by raintree: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Thank you so much bro Frosbel for your testimony.

Gosh, I actually have had the same experience like yours in the 2nd part of your visions/dreams. Mine happened many many years ago when I was still a young Christian before my baptism in water and in spirit.

There was writing on the wall which I couldn't decipher and the next thing I knew, I was pulled down in a very dark tunnel. The forces that pulled me down was eerily strong with the speed of lightning. Darkness overwhelmed me and I was screaming my lungs out calling the name of Jesus to rescue me. (Still didn't really know how to pray at that time.) I screamed until I almost lost my breath but no help came. Before I passed out, I remember clearly to this day I said this, "Jesus, I love you." Instantly, I was pulled out of the pit of hell shaken, awoke in the middle of the night and in jittery. It was scary indeed.

It's hard for people to understand until they went through similar experiences. I just thank God for His saving grace and for loving me first.
Re: I Had A Dream by buzugee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
what are ya, the rev martin luther king 
Re: I Had A Dream by Pygru: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: DREAM ABOUT THE LAST TRUMPET.[/i]

Many years ago on a sunny and tiring day in Lagos, I retired to my bedroom for a short afternoon nap. I was in my mid- teens at the time.

At about 13.00pm on this bright sunny afternoon, the clouds began to gather and turn slightly grey. Instinctively I knew it was going to rain. But a few seconds later, the clouds turned from light grey to very dark and thick grey, I quickly dismissed this as a sign of a heavy torrential downpour of rain with thunder, lightning and all.

Anyway I got the shock of my life when in an instant the sky turned pitch black and I mean thick pitch black and impenetrable darkness, I panicked,

Whilst wondering what this meant a voice said to me ' look behind you ' - and what I saw shocked me beyond belief. Multitudes, multitudes and multitudes of human beings fleeing in intense panic in every direction, some running in the opposite direction, others left and others right.

And then the same voice said to me ' look behind you '. This time I saw what looked like an arrangement for a massive banquet with white tables laid out in an endless row and behind these tables what looked like angels all wearing white with trumpets in their mouths and pointed to the sky.

White horses, chariots and all, descending from the sky with pomp and glory. If I remember clearly I could not see the personality in the middle of one of the chariots ( maybe he was Jesus ) but what I can remember saying vividly is ' I am lost forever ‘

How I knew I was lost without ever been born again at the time baffles me, it just occurred to me that I was lost without a saviour. This means that all those who die without JESUS and in their sins, immediately comprehend reality, albeit too late.

In an instant I woke up, so scared that I ran out for my bedroom, never to remember that dream for years till I got born again.
maybe you were hallucinating

this life sha...[size=38pt]smh![/size]

EXPERIENCE OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE AMIDFST ALL THE FALSE SEMBLANCE OF PEACE. [i]

One day as a young student at the University of Ibadan, I had decided to go and study at the UCH (university college hospital) library instead, for peace and tranquillity with a dear sister. You know what UI was like in those days, noisy, crowded etc.

Anyway that day was a bad day for me. I was only newly born again and very upset with God about some issues. I was surprised at the trials and temptations I had to go through as I initially thought Christianity was all about joy and bliss. I actually screamed at God in a raging fit in my mind, not aloud.

Anyway as I was reading in the library, I suddenly slept off. For what happened next, I pray it does not happen to anybody.

When people die we hear all sorts of statements like ‘may his soul rest in peace ‘, even though he/she died without Jesus. Well I have news for you, when somebody dies without Christ all hell breaks lose in the yonder world.

I suddenly found my spirit involved in a ‘washing machine’ experience. My Spirit was involved in a viscous battle for survival and literally been torn apart by hordes of demons. Anyway I fought for a while and then lost control, I FELT MY SOUL DRAGGED DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWNWARDS through a dark tunnel (most likely towards hell itself). I had no more hope or strength but could only mutter with a weak voice, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

As I kept muttering Jesus I heard a SNAP as if the grip on me was broken by a mighty power and with great force. I woke up sweating profusely. JESUS HAD SAVED ME FROM HELL.

What shocked me the most was that though the battle in my sleep was a like world war, not one person in the library took any notice. All things continued as they were when I first arrived. And this was not a dream but a real experience.

So for all of those wise men and educated women, who keep wishing God away, there awaits a shocker in the next world for you, if you persist in such foolishness.

Shalom.
still hallucinating abi
[size=38pt]smh![/size]
Re: I Had A Dream by Pygru: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
buzugee: what are ya, the rev martin luther king 
grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
y'all missing the point grin
Re: I Had A Dream by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Pygru:
maybe you were hallucinating

this life sha...[size=38pt]smh![/size]

still hallucinating abi
[size=38pt]smh![/size]

Yes shake your big head grin

Did I tell you I saw Jesus ? Did I tell you I saw demons ? Did I tell you I went on a tour of heaven and hell ? Did I tell you I saw your pastors, sisters with earrings etc roasting ? Did I tell you that I had a message to deliver or that Jesus gave me a warning for you ?

smh.

You really are a nuisance.

smiley
Re: I Had A Dream by Pygru: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

Yes shake your big head grin

Did I tell you I saw Jesus ? Did I tell you I saw demons ? Did I tell you I went on a tour of heaven and hell ? Did I tell you I saw your pastors, sisters with earrings etc roasting ? Did I tell you that I had a message to deliver or that Jesus gave me a warning for you ?

smh.

I am really a nuisance and confused fellow grin

smiley
sharap angry
@ bolded, no wonder...
Re: I Had A Dream by alexleo(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: DREAM ABOUT THE LAST TRUMPET.[/i]

Shalom.

Good old days. When truth was paramount and was told exactly the way it is. When people were not making effort to interpret experience after life as non existent or as peaceful as just lying in the grave and nothing more. When people said the truth no matter how painful it was even to themselves. When people accepts a vision from God wholeheartedly. Oh Lord bring back the good these good old days. Amen.

Another inspiring one from frosbel in the good old days. Thank God for this.
Re: I Had A Dream by all4praise: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
oh that he continues in this relationship with God. What greater revelation God would have brought across his part, but....
Now where is the truth he once stood for and proclaimed?. gone are the good old days!
Re: I Had A Dream by Pygru: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
all4praise: oh that he continues in this relationship with God. What greater revelation God would have brought across his part, but....
Now where is the truth he once stood for and proclaimed?. gone are the good old days!
in the last days peril......times shall come.........................
Re: I Had A Dream by PastorOluT(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
bro frosbel, what message are u trying to pass across for i know surely well u don't believe in Hell?
Re: I Had A Dream by Ayomivic(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T: bro frosbel, what message are u trying to pass across for i know surely well u don't believe in Hell?

frobel please answer pastor olu's question it is very important.
Re: I Had A Dream by PastorOluT(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Ayomivic:

frobel please answer pastor olu's question it is very important.

He will surely run from his own thread, he has been running ever since our encounter on the thread Hell is real.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Look Skywards When Talking About God? / Atheism Is Another Religion / Does Juju Really Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.