Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (32779 Views)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Advocate500: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
undecided
is he not better than ur type?all this ur ranting is not as a result of the monthly stipend?pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Ofemmanu1: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

Between you and the dead meat seller, I don't know who is less intelligent.
That mannabbp is a basterrrd son of a goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Chidex50(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
undecided
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON THIS COUNTRY IS STILL BACKWARD. YOU CANT SPEAK OUT BUT THE COUNTRY IS TILL PEPPERING U

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by donjahsy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=PapaBaby post=85176420]
Between you and the dead meat seller, I don't know who is less intelligent. [/quote Both of them are irredeemable]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Advocate500: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This useless impotent would send many people to jail for linking up people with terrorist.
guys did u see the four walls of university?go and find the full meaning of impotent, I wonder how they recruited most of u.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
nijabazaar:

I TELL you, the bbq guy is slightly more intelligent than the helinues mate.
You mean hellinues is a morafhukin zombie?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by LZAA: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Afamed:

He's one of the whiner in chiefs. Kindly ignore him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Antoeni(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oponu Your Own Beating is Loading.......

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Ikennablue(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Deji is a humble activist fighting for ordinary Nigerians on the street.. I pray he succeeds in this war against tyranny.

I'm a christain northerner but deep within me I really want to see Nnamdi Kanu succeed in actualizing their (Igbos) dream of having a soverieng nation (Biafra)
have you thought of how terrible it will be for Northern Christian. The persecution and frequent intimidation will be tripled
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
RoyalUc:
FFK is petty!

Yorubas always attack other yorubas who stand up against their gambari masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yorubas always attack other yorubas who stand up against their gambari masters

I don't know about "Yorubas always attack other yorubas," but I think it's being unbiased and nonsentimental if a brother can say the plain truth to his brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Rawtruth1: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have also rendered my apology to Nnamdi Kanu for all my attacks on him and his IPOB in 2015. The only reservation I have is his uncut remarks about Yoruba nation. I have since last year discovered that Nnamdi Kanu is very right in his agitation for self determination. The north is teaching the whole southern Nigeria bitter lesson which Nnamdi Kanu foresaw years back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yoighaman:

How do you guys identify peeps using different monikers? Just asking out of curiosity.

They have been long here, they know themselves and how they type.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by degamemaster(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jack500:
FFK o, Deji Adeyanju o, the albino hunch back(director of the piglets) o, u are all mad.

Shameless fools

Expected of an unrepentant zombie. You guys were happy and cheering Deji up when he was making unfounded and baseless accusations against the GREAT NNAMDI KANU of how he collected bribes from APC in other to destroy PDP's chances of winning and all the bla bla bla he said then, now he has retracted and apologised knowing fully well that all he said were lies and have been forgiven, you 're now calling him "mad".

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Victorex001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
The right move. All sane Yorubas should join Biafra and call for Oduduwa Republic and stop acting like puppets.

One Nigeria is dead and gone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by degamemaster(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
TemmyT002:
DSS will carry him too

Nd accuse him of treason and trying to hijack general buhari's regime.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Switching monikers for what exactly? Please don't drag me in this useless thread.

PapaBaby:

Why do you keep switching monikers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by kikake: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Deji is a humble activist fighting for ordinary Nigerians on the street.. I pray he succeeds in this war against tyranny.

I'm a christain northerner but deep within me I really want to see Nnamdi Kanu succeed in actualizing their (Igbos) dream of having a soverieng nation (Biafra)
Crude oil continues to make you see Biafra as Igbo-only affair.

But you never knew that once the Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria, the crude oil areas in the South shall not remain one month more before declaring independence from the remaining Islamic State of Nigeria.
But who told you people up north that a country without crude oil can't survive?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
The ipork miscreant is just looking for cheap attention knowing fully i hate commenting in a thread like this.

Yoighaman:

How do you guys identify peeps using different monikers? Just asking out of curiosity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by kikake: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
madridguy:
The ipork miscreant is just looking for cheap attention knowing fully i hate commenting in a thread like this.

Ipork or IPOB, call it whatever you want, they are justified by your Boko Haram of Western education is Haram, Boko Haram which says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.
The period between 1999 to 2001 when the 12 Northern Sharia states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes was the period when Nigeria started to split.
And the final splitting is coming sooner than later.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Finnese001: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jack500:
FFK o, Deji Adeyanju o, the albino hunch back(director of the piglets) o, u are all mad.

Shameless fools

PAINMENT grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Tranquillity360: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rawtruth1:
I have also rendered my apology to Nnamdi Kanu for all my attacks on him and his IPOB in 2015. The only reservation I have is his uncut remarks about Yoruba nation. I have since last year discovered that Nnamdi Kanu is very right in his agitation for self determination. The north is teaching the whole southern Nigeria bitter lesson which Nnamdi Kanu foresaw years back

here are some of Kanu predictions

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

ON 12 Oct 2014: “The Fulani will take over
the entire south as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete,
we will become their slaves
forever”

On 6th Nov 2014 “Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his
parochial view point. His
kinsmen will take over the
military and the security
architecture of the land.
Christians and Easterners will become endangered
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer”

On 2nd Dec. 2014 “Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even arm them, because their
sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans.
They kill, they slaughter,
they burn and they destroy.
Mindless bloodletting is in
their DNA. My people are in
trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015 “Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are coming with
vengeance, anger and
revenge for the years they
stayed out of power. They
plan to intimidate, silence
and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and
different from ours, we are
in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015 “All we ever wanted is
freedom to realize our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
in this planet, but there is
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
extend and replicate this dominating culture down
South. They use terror as a
weapon of intimidation,
they have no regard for non-
Muslims, they hate us with
passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only
desire is to dominate and
oppress others, once they
are out of power; they
immediately resort to either
Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or
Boko Haram (2011). They
are enemies of peaceful co-
existence. We want
freedom, we respect justice
and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of
human live. These people do
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
order to rule over everybody
else”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by callmeVIBRANT(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ikennablue:
have you thought of how terrible it will be for Northern Christian. The persecution and frequent intimidation will be tripled
I've thought about it over and over again...it only buttresses our disunity as a nation. I bitterly weep for this nation, religious intolerance and ethnicity is gradually overshadowing our human conscience.. if only we can unite.. if only..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Omoslim26: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin They are in serious contention for the dumbest

i will bet my money on the bbq mumu :-D:-D

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

i will bet my money on the bbq mumu :-D:-D
we need to start a competition for those dumb moronic zombies. grin. Let them win a prize out their 30 k

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by ACHILLES45: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
yorubas must have sense by force
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

I'm a Christian from Yobe state and I don't want Kanu to succeed, we are both Christians from the north.
Nairaland a place anyone can claim to be Bill Gates and Dangote
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Princemichael93: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:
Just been announced by Chief Fani Kayode that both Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyanju have settled their long running feud.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1209384408760901632?s=19
Jokers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
jlinkd78:
Good. Truly d beating by d Fulani foot soldiers has reset d brain of Adeyanju.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Omoslim26: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
we need to start a competition for those dumb moronic zombies. grin. Let them win a prize out their 30 k

let the competition start:-D

nairaland best mumu of the year:-D:-D

bt i still mentain dat bbq mumu no get rival:-D

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

let the competition start:-D

nairaland best mumu of the year:-D:-D

bt i still mentain dat bbq mumu no get rival:-D
grin chaii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Imo Government Reacts To The Attack On Archbishop Obinna During Church Event / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.