Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Could Be Loving The Wrong Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could Be Loving The Wrong Way? (345 Views)

She Is Clearly Loving The Heavy Banging / The Punishment Of Loving The Wrong Person / Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Be Loving The Wrong Way? by Chills007: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
My name is Collins i am a single young guy... Ehm... Ever since my first heart break about 8-9 months ago, i have been so lonely and i need of love.... I have met with 2 ladies who at first liked and was showing affection towards me... The first one started at work and i was just observing up until i decided to act on it.. and by so doing i think it tipped her off, cos she started acting as though she doesn't care or i was only assuming she was flashing some green light of some sort.. it so turned out that when i opened up to her ans she realised i could ve into her she started flirting with another guy who was my friend.. so i had to save my self the stress and reserve the little dignity i still had..

Weeks later now, i met this other beautiful girl who like wise was affectionate, caring and too into my affairs. My guard was up becos of my last experience and i was trying too much not to think too much about it... But as time goes by i just find myself getting closer and closer to her, now it is just so looking like she is stepping back again....

I dont know. Am i doing something wrong? Its so tiring, i really want to feel loved and i dont know if that is the problem...
Re: Could Be Loving The Wrong Way? by internationalman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
it's just a phase. it will pass in no time
Re: Could Be Loving The Wrong Way? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
i think you may be creating issues in your mind that are not there.... you are still heavily damaged from your past r/ship that you cant act right. STOP wasting time and go for what you believe. if you like a babe and get closer to her, then go all out. what is the worst that can happen?!?!? really?!
you are trying too hard to protect yourself from "god knows what" while babes are passing you by...

by being overprotective, you will just end up as a lonely old sod.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Making Is Not Sex / Managing Office Romance / Website Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.