Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (4737 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / He Is Not Able To Satisfied Me,shall I Speak? I M Scared He Will Get Heart!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by Enegod(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2013
190: I need this advise!!

My heart has been broken too many times!! angry
wen you were stil a kid,ryt?
Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by Aklofs: 5:52pm On May 19, 2013
I'm doing dis already.ladies let us fucckk nd 4get awa names.
Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by Youngpo413: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Ojigho: Bros,when u're playing,remember karma o,cos whether we like it or not there's always a payday.

It doesnt matter.
Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2014
oreme: I am a player and a damn good one for that matter and i dont think i can ever get heart broken again because i've started thinking clearly

Look lets be honest this days guys are more heart broken than girls because we stop thinking like players and started thinking like p-u-ssys and babes have started thinking like players

Girls this days have realized love is just a budden if your not ready to get married and believe me it sure is, dis days girls know that no matter what sha! wen they are ready to get married they will definately find a guy that will love her with all his heart and she will love him too thats why they dont give a f-u-c-k about their boyfriends anymore they just cheat when they like and if the guy finds out they just dump his asss cos he is definately replaceable and to be honest there is nothing wrong with dat at all .

I remember like 15yrs back when 90 out of 100 fine boys where players and gurls always cried of being heart broken cos their guy dumped dem for a more beautiful gurl, this days is it not the other way around?, back then guys never fell inlove with gurls until they where ready to settle down and when the where ready they will still find a beautiful queen to marry cos they where hansome, but fine boys of this days are all stupidly look for love when they and the b-i-t-ch they are dating are not even ready to marry and they expect the p-u-ssy to wait on their asss till they are ready 4 marriage and not cheat on them or have fun with other guys while waiting 4 dem dude dats wrong

Gurls of this days want to be free and have fun to the fullest so why dont we just do the same?, dont get me wrong o! Gurls still do fall in love this days but it only last 4 a short while then they start looking for something new while the stupid boy still dey there dey love dey go , look i think guys should go back to being players so we can gain our value back so when a gurl sees a good guy trust me she will do anything to keep him cos i feel they are too many good guys in town thats why they feel they are wise,

If you see a gurl you like to lash then go there and lash and dump her trust me when 3-5 guys do her like dat eh! wen she see 1 good one again she go hold am tight cos she sef no sey e go hard for am to find another one.

When you toast them play the mugu well tell them say you love them die pass your mama sef and when dem drop d kpomo once or twice or four times (strictly 4 babes in a relationship) call them a hoe and kick their asss to d curb(no matter how sweet the sex was or else another guy go just do am to you take d babe n live u crying like a b-i-tch), that when they will learn trust me it works

D last p-u-ssy i did it to was crying dat i used her and told her lies just to get laid forgetting dat she slept with me while in a relationship o! Thinking i will pitty her, i just told her dont worry u will find someone special,

You guys should stick to being a player cos its fun and it will give good guys value in the relationship market and you still catch the same trips good guys catch
mumu! Olodo, u no sabi anything! Mtcheew!!!
Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by Youngpo413: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
^^wtf
Re: Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) by djgrafiti(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Iya Basira abeg put rice and beans for me with a bottle of Alomo....eh Askari abeg load bullet for my Ak47 i'm abt to kill somebody this morning for giving such an awful advice...#Isgrafiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.