Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) (2675 Views)

The Chidimma That Killed Her Sugar Daddy , There Was A Report That Her Blood Mat / I Suck Her Blood While Making Love / My Ex Girlfriend Want Me To Marry Her Blood Younger Sister. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by sheedymadu(m): 2:25am On Dec 25, 2019
We usually share toilet in the compound that I leave. 3 rooms to one toilet. But have never used the toilet except when I want to urinate. Each time I visit the toilet. I usually see PG test sachet or blood in the Water system. There is only one particular girl that share with us. I have told her the stuff I Normal see but she always deny.. Pls
What could be the cause because the major suspect always deny
Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by sheedymadu(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2019
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2019
She is a vampire.....just run for ur life.
Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Waten person nor go see for face me I face you
Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by imiski(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Guy do like say you wan collect to do ritual

1 Like

Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na ritual oooo

Run o
Re: She Always Keep Her Blood In Our Toilet (pix) by jidamsel43(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
She may not be solely responsible for the blood stain. You can inquire from other tenants using that toilet . Men that have infections also release blood . If none lay claim to it , then you need to be very and extra ordinary careful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Witches Are Everywhere / Why The Female Cat Screams During Mating And Subsequently Attacks The Male / My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.