Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (38731 Views)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / Christmas Celebrations Ruined In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jcross19: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
osazsky:
the tin weak me and they keep defending them,waitin Musa nor go see for gate
that's what they use teach them in mosque to be denying the action openly but they teach them hatred towards Christians. Christians are there headache.

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Akikanji: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Oode
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by shamsin6300(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
osazsky:
but Mohamed did,if not y did he kill d hus of infidel remarried their wives and children then stole thier caravan who does dat

Which Husband of infidel?
That its just the problem with some of u.

Y cnt u make research urslf? U only wait to hear or read some trash on nairaland.

In as much as u tag those people Muslims,,,,, datx nt the preaching & practice of Islam.

In every religion there's always a bad egg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by olagbemi118(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground
you are so on point
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by osazsky(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
jcross19:
that's what they use teach them in mosque to be denying the action openly but they teach them hatred towards Christians. Christians are there headache.
yeah tru talk,I am awear of that instead of them to fight satan and demons they find pleasure in fighting Christians cuz they believe Christians are thier devil not satan and what baffles me most is how they keep fighting for a god that cannot fight or defend himself spits and we Christians totally condemn it,every pastor condemned it my prob is dat I have never seen an emman preached against terrorism or child marriage rather they defend ,keep mute or try to disguise as if they condemn it,y do they keep shouting Allah when they want to behead an innocent soul I have never seen a Christian do that,jesus never married a child,he never killed rather he gave life he never stole caravans we are christ like,we are Christians and I am proud to b one

6 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Jabioro: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Assuming there is a world without Islam..we could have 75% peace..

6 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jhubril(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
CHRISTIAN TERRORIST invaded a mosque in Australia on a Friday and murdered innocent people months ago.

ISLAM has no place for terrorism . Period!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
obembet:

Just mention Islam, nobody will beat you. We are all know the truth.
why would you all talk like this. The Israelites who kill,bomb and detain children for no reason, what faith of religion are they? The Israelites who forcefully collect Palestinian lands, what faith of religion are they? Why do you all try to bring up tribal or religious matters in nairaland. The way I see this life, nobody is holy . I will rather keep mute than write all these trash you wrote. Why dont you all act matured.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by akilo1: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Religion of peace my foot

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Akikanji: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
olagbemi118:
you are so on point
orie yile

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by KanuSE: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayotemide:

I would encourage them to try, I am one tired Nigerian and Individual!

Last year they acted out in Sri Lanka on Easter Morning, almost 4 years ago they bombed several in churches on Christmas day, they are known for violence wherever the sole of their foot threads.

These people have to come of their fucking denial and see how they destroy peace and cannot bear to see Christianity thrive wherever it seems fit.

Ffs!

Calm down abeg grin, it's Christmas - their actions is to show how angry they are coz of the shinning light.

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
jhubril:
CHRISTIAN TERRORIST invaded a mosque in Australia on a Friday and murdered innocent people months ago.

ISLAM has no place for terrorism . Period!
he is not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
why would you all talk like this. The Israelites who kill,bomb and detain children for no reason, what faith of religion are they? The Israelites who forcefully collect Palestinian lands, what faith of religion are they? Why do you all try to bring up tribal or religious matters in nairaland. The way I see this life, nobody is holy . I will rather keep mute than write all these trash you wrote. Why dont you all act matured.
aljazeera......do some research before your conclusion, start from when the two states were created

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by LuverBoi16(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground
yes o nd it would have been better without enemy swearing against an enemy all in d name ov prayer. Born by mistake
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sencekompis: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
(ALHAHUHACKBAA!!!!!) SAME PHRASE TO PRAY WITH AND SAME TO SLAUGHTER HUMANS LIKE ANIMALS WITH.

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by osazsky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
LuverBoi16:
yes o nd it would have been better without enemy swearing against an enemy all in d name ov prayer. Born by mistake
I prefer curses than to be slained like an animal

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Newmalik: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Trying to fight Christianity is like fetching buckets of water from the Ocean.

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sencekompis: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
shamsin6300:

Y cnt u make research urslf? U only wait to hear or read some trash on nairaland.

In as much as u tag those people Muslims,,,,, datx nt the preaching & practice of Islam.

OGA YOU SOUND LIKE A TERRORIST INDIRECTLY, ARE YOU ONE??

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by shamsin6300(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=sencekompis post=85208923]

OGA YOU SOUND LIKE A TERRORIST INDIRECTLY, ARE YOU ONE??[/quote

That's where de problem comes.

Trying 2 tl u abt de teaching of Islam u re trying 2 tag me as terrorist. May God 4gv u
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by osazsky(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
shamsin6300:

oga go and study ur Quran u know nothing ,I am celebrating today and dont have time for this

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by olaks4real(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
overall90:

and why should he talk ?

if snake decides to swallow another snake,whose business is that?
but when some pastors were paraded for ritual killing, you guys said they are fake pastors. Does that mean all pastors are ritualists?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Splendor27: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
If Christian should start they will be weep out of surface of earth.....
Christian is spartan and warrior fighters,,they dnt hide and throw stone from dark,,,corner
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by toye440: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
See wetin allah don cause, this allah don kill many innocent tax payers than any epidemic.

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by AroOkigbo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
You guys are just the same.
Always defending terrorists like your lives depend on it.
Are you saying you don't know the perpetrators ARE Muslims? How many times have jews bombed outside of the Palestinian territories. ..and they always do that in response to Palestinian missiles fired towards Israel.

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
sainttwist1:
aljazeera......do some research before your conclusion, start from when the two states were created
myopic man.. living your fact on al jazeera.. you the type of Africans that allow the white man or white media tell your story.

White media came to Africa and said that Victoria falls is reducing ,meanwhile they shot the video during dry season which is a normal phenomenon but in contrast, during raining season , you see the abundance of the fall. Many people like you started writing the obituary of Victoria falls but it is all propaganda. Massa , travel and see .. integrate with people of other race.. Coming to tell me about al Jazeera.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:

Withdraw this statement ...this is hate speech ....I 've seen better Muslims than Christians ....so don't generalise....u 've 24 hours to apologise else you will replace dasuki position ...
Na M.u.m.u dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by osazsky(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by toye440: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jabioro:
Assuming there is a world without Islam..with could have 75% peace..
200% Peacefull

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Splendor27: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
olaks4real:
but when some pastors were paraded for ritual killing, you guys said they are fake pastors. Does that mean all pastors are ritualists?
sharap terrorist,,generation
Even it in the bible that even the evil wil use my name(God) to manifest.....
We deny the pastor to be real but not as a christian..
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by osazsky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
myopic man.. living your fact on al jazeera.. you the type of Africans that allow the white man or white media tell your story.

White media came to Africa and said that Victoria falls is reducing ,meanwhile they shot the video during dry season which is a normal phenomenon but in contrast, during raining season , you see the abundance of the fall. Many people like you started writing the obituary of Victoria falls but it is all propaganda. Massa , travel and see .. integrate with people of other race.. Coming to tell me about al Jazeera.
if u say u practice d religion of piss? Name 10 Islamic country that is peaceful pls I dont want to hear Pakistan or Saudi have u been to d Vatican

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.