Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (38730 Views)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / Christmas Celebrations Ruined In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by toye440: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
jhubril:
CHRISTIAN TERRORIST invaded a mosque in Australia on a Friday and murdered innocent people months ago.

ISLAM has no place for terrorism . Period!
Allahuhakbar KABOOOM......
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by friday2011(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
bigdot1759:
May God help us all
But to think of it must US republican do this to sell amunition, cuz they're behind 90% attack since they came to power

Can you give us evidence of this claim?

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
LuverBoi16:
yes o nd it would have been better without enemy swearing against an enemy all in d name ov prayer. Born by mistake
It is more democratic to speak than to harm.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by olaks4real(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Splendor27:
sharap terrorist,,generation
Even it in the bible that even the evil wil use my name(God) to manifest.....
We deny the pastor to be real but not as a christian..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground

Im a Christian but you deserve a ban!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by MightySirKay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Musulumi!!! The religion that has been tormenting the world since 0001
A muslim man that poisoned his son coz he gave his life Christ (thank God the son ate the food and nothing happened), he stopped funding the education of 3 of his other children coz of same thing. Wetin that one no go do for their bloodthirsty allah.
Pastor wey use pikin for ritual no do am for Christ ooo, he did it coz he wan ball, he wan drive range. So stop comparing him to people that start the killing of innocent people with the same phrase they start their prayer with.

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
AroOkigbo:

You guys are just the same.
Always defending terrorists like your lives depend on it.
Are you saying you don't know the perpetrators ARE Muslims? How many times have jews bombed outside of the Palestinian territories. ..and they always do that in response to Palestinian missiles fired towards Israel.
the isreal you support is what the United nations have condemned several times on their actions against the Palestinians. I am of a Christian faith but travel, education, integration have made me understand the true situation of what is happening down there.

Your argument you wrote can be a similar situation of how the white supremacist took away what is right from the black man which they are still doing till today. Just because they have control in every sector of the economy. So, no matter how little the black man retaliates, he will fall. You see, when these white supremacists acts, nobody casts the news, but when the black man acts, the whole world is on them..

That is what is happening in Israel-Palestine.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
obembet:

Just mention Islam, nobody will beat you. We are all know the truth.

Lol, this cracked me up though, you seem like a frank personality who doesn't like beating around the bush. That's cool.

The only things that suck about you on NL is your fake dp, Tapnaldo threads and you like getting cheap likes by quoting people's post. grin grin grin
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
myopic man.. living your fact on al jazeera.. you the type of Africans that allow the white man or white media tell your story.

White media came to Africa and said that Victoria falls is reducing ,meanwhile they shot the video during dry season which is a normal phenomenon but in contrast, during raining season , you see the abundance of the fall. Many people like you started writing the obituary of Victoria falls but it is all propaganda. Massa , travel and see .. integrate with people of other race.. Coming to tell me about al Jazeera.
"myopic"........so where do you get fact about the Israelis, qu......., you watch too much of aljazeera that what I was telling you

and again do you findings before you conclude
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by stankezzy: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
jhubril:
CHRISTIAN TERRORIST invaded a mosque in Australia on a Friday and murdered innocent people months ago.

ISLAM has no place for terrorism . Period!
d difference is that d Christian terrorist was born a Christian and he stopped attending church services ,for a very long time and he doesn't shout Jesus while killing people ,so he is a Christian by birth but doesn't practice christianity in fact a known militant from Niger delta said d main reason he converted to Muslim is to be able to kill back those killing his people that when he was a Christian that he could not ,even when nobody is stopping him .it all depends on d spirit worshipped , one is wicked , evil and blood thirsty while d other is nice, liberal and doesn't want d death of sinners, rather he came to give life

3 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Aladegba:

Im a Christian but you deserve a ban!!!
Anybody can claim to be a Christian, that's how accommodating Christianity is.

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
osazsky:
if u say u practice d religion of piss? Name 10 Islamic country that is peaceful pls I dont want to hear Pakistan or Saudi have u been to d Vatican
the more you write this way, I can identify that you lack knowledge. Which Christian country is as peaceful as those Islamic country.. Even the United states has engaged in domestic terrorism that has been devastating compared to what the Islamic countries have done. Have you read about the black wall street? Even the slave trade or colonialism is all terrorism.. the peaceful countries, whenever there is a domestic terrorism, the media dont call it terrorist but "a gun man" or "insane man"

Look , you rely too much on al Jazeera, CNN, etc that is why you are myopic to see clearly. They say, if you want to hide a secret from a black man, write it in a book..

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by tonysunkan: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is terrible. All in the name of gaining power. RIP to the dead.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground
This is true as hypocrite Sunday school teacher or Bible studies student or typical ignorant Christian who is unaware of the fact that following people nodded their heads to the ground :
ABRAHAM GENESIS 17:3, 24:52.
MOSES AND AARON NUMBERS 20:6.
JOSHUA 7:6, 5:14
JESUS MATTHEW 26:39
DISCIPLES 17 : 6
ANGELS REVELATION 7:11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Birminghamvirgo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
bunch of religious bigotry on this Nairaland... how could u jst draw conclusion from this kind of story, any violence; Islam is what y'all mentioned. meanwhile, most of these violence are political rather than religious... In academic parlance, newspapers, magazines(media) are not sources of reliable data whatsoever, this is due to thier aggrandized Infos... In a nation where most of them(almost 8O%) were Muslims, now tell me what islamization has to do with them, moreover, Islam has always, is and will always be a religion of peace no matter how anyone portrays it coz the Almighty has perfect it as a the name implies "PEACE"... if non Muslim commit any form of atrocities(First world war, Second world war, Australia shootings, Xenophobic in S.A etcetera) nobody talks buh let it be associated with a Muslim, then u begin to hear some sort of garrulous/blabby statements... If someone heard info, common sense demand u carry out ur research based on "knowledge claim" and avoid prejudice bourn out of insinuations...
Ain't an advocate of killings here and there coz Islam forbids that buh let's beware and be guided about news coming from the aforementioned.
The usage of the word "Islamization" still baffles me coz Islam doesn't force or compell anyone to be a Muslim... even Qur'an recognizes the Christians and even the PAGAN ... The insurgents groups like ISIS(ISIL), BOKO HARAM, AL-QAEDA and the likes are not Islamic groups coz they violate the teachings and practice of Islam. so let's be mindful... The Social Media Jurists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jabioro:
Assuming there is a world without Islam..with could have 75% peace..
OLODOOO.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
sainttwist1:
"myopic"........so where do you get fact about the Israelis, qu......., you watch too much of aljazeera that what I was telling you

and again do you findings before you conclude
massa, go and read ,travel and integrate. Stop relying on TV. I quoted a member that they should stop with this negative attribution on a particular religion and they should keep it to themselves. Even the Christians are not saints..

I am not in support of any religion or country but I have learnt to be rational in my decision making.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by gaskiyamagana: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
akilo1:
Religion of peace my foot
Religion of peace I know
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 19 :34.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by merits(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
what's this one saying? what about people that clap hand and dance with both married and innocent singles?and decieve gollible people with fake miracles.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Akuruoulo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
obembet:

Just mention Islam, nobody will beat you. We are all know the truth.

I WONDER OH
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by realstars: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
By now boko haram must come and claim being responsible for the attack.
Same beople all over the west African region.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
may their souls rest in peace
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by davss02(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:

Loooool grin
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Stfu nigger please, are the boko haram not fighting for an Islamic cause?
What Islamic cause exactly,the kind the Roman Catholic Church did for Christians or the kind of the Lord's Resistance Army?
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
overall90:

and why should he talk ?

if snake decides to swallow another snake,whose business is that?
I'm sure if you've got a Muslim in your family,you won't speak in the dunder-manner you just did."You people" always claim Muslims hate you, but the truth is you are the one full of hate,and such ideology belongs to the Boko Haram,ISIS and their like and that's why we've seen lots of Non-Muslim American and Brits that went to Syria to join ISIS.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity angry
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by webngnews: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
ohh
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Lexjully: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
These idiots will still come and tell us that Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world. These people are just frustrated lost fools who want to go and be fucking virgins in paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.