Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (38732 Views)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / Christmas Celebrations Ruined In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Kubernetes: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
Anybody can claim to be a Christian, that's how accommodating Christianity is.

The fact you have generalized every muslim as a terrorists shows how backward and bigot you are.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Alajiki(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground

Ignoramus! And I guess Islam was also responsible for the death of millions of blacks in the high sea during slave trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by fraymite: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
All of you pointing to Islam should have rethink. In all of these terrorist attacks from Nigeria to other countries, Muslims suffered the highest casualty. How can someone who claimed he's fighting for Islam be killing Muslims? This called for reflection instead of pointing fingers. I believe there must be foreign backings to this terrorism thing so that they will continue to strategically colonize developing countries which is majorly Africa. Let's think and uncover the hidden agenda of the so called super powers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by lebron7(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

What Islamic cause exactly,the kind the Roman Catholic Church did for Christians or the kind of the Lord's Resistance Army?
Nigger!!!!
Don't be blind to reason because of religion
What the Roman Catholic church did was wrong and I won't argue
Boko haram terrorists are jihadist's and jihad is a teaching of Islam .
Islam also teaches pedophilia, your supreme leader married and minor lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Nigger!!!!
Islam also teaches pedophilia, your supreme leader married and minor lipsrsealed
Jihad is a teaching in Islam but it does not mean fight,it means to strive or struggle for.
To you Aisha is a minor but to her time and society 1400 yrs ago,she wasn't and she was mature enough to be a scholar and teacher to more adult people.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Nigger!!!!
I'm sure if we search your Bible for child marriages,it's worse than one can imagine.Even Mary-Jesus mother was around 13 when she married a 90+ yrs man,is this also not a minor marriage according to you or you will come and justify it since it pertains to you
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by lebron7(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

Jihad is a teaching in Islam but it does not mean fight,it means to strive or struggle for.
To you Aisha is a minor but to her time and society 1400 yrs ago,she wasn't and she was mature enough to be a scholar and teacher to more adult people.
Wtf are u saying
A minor was not a minor 1400 yrs ago
So it's good
Emulating a paedophile
U should be ashamed of yourself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by lebron7(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

I'm sure if we search your Bible for child marriages,it's worse than one can imagine.Even Mary-Jesus mother was around 13 when she married a 90+ yrs man,is this also not a minor marriage according to you or you will come and justify it since it pertains to you
Goatfucker!!!
It's not my Bible, it is the Bible if I see something wrong in it I would speak out and not follow it blindly like sheep
And where in the Bible did you see that Mary was 13 years
Be trying to justify pedophilia

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Goatfucker!!!
It's not my Bible, it is the Bible if I see something wrong in it I would speak out and not follow it blindly like sheep
I'm not justifying anything, I'm just telling what you need to know.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by lebron7(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

I'm not justifying anything, I'm just telling what you need to know.
Before you mention me again do your research
But since western education is a taboo to y'all.....

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sulasa07(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Before you mention me again do your research
But since western education is a taboo to y'all.....
What Western Education,in case you don't know,the first University in the world was established in Morrocco by a Muslim Woman and not just Muslim by name but a practicing one.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by holicupp(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
head slammers is at it again
operation wipe out all Muslims

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Tofee: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Is it truely ISLAMIC CAUSE?
lebron7:
fighting for an Islamic cause?
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Tofee: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Your brain is paining you. Certified mumu
sainttwist1:
he is not a terrorist
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Zeely2020(f): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
This world would have been a better place without those people nodding their heads to the ground

Then u must be a fool to think of such *SMH
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jhubril(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
stankezzy:
d difference is that d Christian terrorist was born a Christian and he stopped attending church services ,for a very long time and he doesn't shout Jesus while killing people ,so he is a Christian by birth but doesn't practice christianity in fact a known militant from Niger delta said d main reason he converted to Muslim is to be able to kill back those killing his people that when he was a Christian that he could not ,even when nobody is stopping him .it all depends on d spirit worshipped , one is wicked , evil and blood thirsty while d other is nice, liberal and doesn't want d death of sinners, rather he came to give life

Who needs your epistle ? Certainly not me. Christianity is just a brand in the modern sense . Confused lot.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jhubril(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
You all know the truth but too blinded by hate to accept it. There is nothing you can do about ISLAM BEING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN Europe and the rest of the world. UK's population affiliation proves this ;there are more MUSLIMS than CHRISTIANS in ISREAL(%17.7 percent Arab Muslims) compared to %0.02 Christian population. Christianity is banned in China( the most populous country in the world)but Islam has made huge progress there. Here in Africa , Islam still has the largest population affiliation. Kiss the truth .
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
In an attempt to promote peace , leaders of every country has kept on saying that the Islamic religion is that of peace.But daily, their true colour is made known through their activities. Yet our leaders still instinct that it is a religion of peace. But one thing I know for sure is that, you can't give what you don't have . A mango tree can only produce mangos, not orange . The greatest threat to humanity is the Islamic religion. It is not fit for animal in the jungle to practice let alone with humans , except those who have equate themselve below the level of animals. There's no right thinking animal(humanity is too high for them) that can be a Moslem. Look at the middle East, it knows no peace till date , violence is of their nature and can only see others as enemies. Their own style of evangelism is through violence, with it they have captured the Northern part of Nigeria to the extent they can think for themselves anymore. Check many that will quote me
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by FlordFlorez(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why always north? Northern Mali, northern Nigeria and now northern Bukinafaso? Is north associated with islam and terrorism?
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Once upon a time, Islam used to be the pioneers of science and technology. The best medical practitioners and architects were Muslim. Some of the greatest architectural designs centuries ago are still on display in countries like Spain.

The Muslims of today ought to be ashamed of themselves. There's no innovation only retrogression and violence. Their stock in trade is terrorism in a world where more than 90% of Nobel Laureates in STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) are Christians and Buddhists.

How low they have fallen.

Where's your stupid stats coming from?

You really need to check again
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jhubril(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. What does this signify? That Islam has triumphed and will continue to triumph in the face of the lies , conspiracies and Western machinations. This fact hurts them so badly . Lwkmd angry angry grin grin
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
massa, go and read ,travel and integrate. Stop relying on TV. I quoted a member that they should stop with this negative attribution on a particular religion and they should keep it to themselves. Even the Christians are not saints..

I am not in support of any religion or country but I have learnt to be rational in my decision making.
you are not rational but you can judge a country based on what you don't know about, brother that is called hypocr...... I am not supporting any religion but I don't judge people base on propaganda, affiliation or emotions.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Cityguy: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
merits:

what's this one saying? what about people that clap hand and dance with both married and innocent singles?and decieve gollible people with fake miracles.
Lol.....are those and terrorism on same pedestal? How does their singing, dancing and clapping a problem to you? Sometimes you people talk funny.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Cityguy: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
jhubril:
ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. What does this signify? That Islam has triumphed and will continue to triumph in the face of the lies , conspiracies and Western machinations. This fact hurts them so badly . Lwkmd angry angry grin grin
Very laughable.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tofee:
Your brain is paining you. Certified mumu
brotherly................
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Cityguy: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Why always north? Northern Mali, northern Nigeria and now northern Bukinafaso? Is north associated with islam and terrorism?
The whole thing is flowing from same direction in the middle east maybe. At least that much was deduced even from comments such as 'Libyans' ........
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Cityguy: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
lebron7:

Goatfucker!!!
Hahaha.....this is a new one on me ooo. Mary was 13 and Joseph was 90+ bah? They just love fables so much that they can cook up anything that catches their fancy.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by 360command: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
sainttwist1:
you are not rational but you can judge a country based on what you don't know about, brother that is called hypocr...... I am not supporting any religion but I don't judge people base on propaganda, affiliation or emotions.
I think this is you. You are judging Islamic religion to be negative but I am saying, even we Christian's are no saints so please dont bring this out for people to see but keep it to yourself..
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by Gunayo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
fraymite:
All of you pointing to Islam should have rethink. In all of these terrorist attacks from Nigeria to other countries, Muslims suffered the highest casualty. How can someone who claimed he's fighting for Islam be killing Muslims? This called for reflection instead of pointing fingers. I believe there must be foreign backings to this terrorism thing so that they will continue to strategically colonize developing countries which is majorly Africa. Let's think and uncover the hidden agenda of the so called super powers.
. When terrorism started, the main agenda was to kill Christians and other religion but started attacking Muslims who kicked against their action. I am not surprised because it has been predestined from the early stage of human existence.
Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by sainttwist1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
360command:
I think this is you. You are judging Islamic religion to be negative but I am saying, even we Christian's are no saints so please dont bring this out for people to see but keep it to yourself..
you are the one judging Israel...... and i am not judging Muslims (Islam)

read (since you said you are the reading type) about the two states (Israel and Palestine) from multiple sources then you will not put all the blame on Israel.....also read about the minorities in Arab state and before you judge Israel

......the definition of bad in Islam and Christianity is different.

1 Like

Re: All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack by jhubril(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cityguy:

Very laughable.

That's all you can say ? Ur case is very laughable . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video) / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.