Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki (47609 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
You don't eat with your enemies neither do you send them gifts unless its a letter bomb...

Obaseki dey fall my hand.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Lookwise(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
zolajpower:
How am I ?
i guess a drunkard
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Ejem84: 4:47am On Dec 27, 2019
If the story is true Oshiomhole is not a Christian because the true meaning of Christmas is reconciliation. repentance and selflessness that is what the catholic church he claims to be going preaches. Christ birth is the genesis of the restoration of our relationship with God which manifested in his death on the cross to save humanity from the grip of darkness
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by zolajpower: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Lookwise:
i guess a drunkard
Well since u chose to get dirty with just a clique I will rather give it hot to an illegitimate son like u,I will just pass a slowpoke like ur type , the only thing u tell and show an internet troll like u, is to let him kiss a ass . Your old folks never thought you the rudiments of life , I know oshiomole as been feeding your entire generation but , that doesn't mean u shouldn't respect your self in a public domain . By showing your foolery to the masses is enough to let them see your unwavering support for your pay master we all in edostate know how much he ( oshiomole) milked Edo state dry . An ass licker like u should have this

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by zolajpower: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Lookwise:
i guess a drunkard
You look like someone diagnosed with HIV aids . Have you been eating at all, elebi . Now that I know I was talking to a low life it will be better to move on , I will never answer ur mention anymore. Awon eyan elebi blogger , Dem wanna be linda ikeji , low budget Linda

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by showafrica(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2019
UAE123:
Emnmm. Sending 4 cattle & 10 bags of rice to a single individual in this harsh economy with the state resources all in the name of Christmas. Politicians surely know how to waste our resources.

4.cows would have fed 4 villages with protein this xmas and 10 bags will feed 10 poor families well. Why give to who already has enough? Idiots in power.. Mama thank you for rejecting that nonesense.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Tocheagle(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Chest beater is here!

Common Python, they will be dancing in the mud
One day that same python will dance in your place and we will see how your own reaction will be . Nairaland will be the downfall of your mouthy people . A lot of you idiots dont give a damn about the people that lost their lives but will come here to mock them . You can call us chest beaters all you want but remember we are the only ones who have gone to war with this idiotic country and they had to get help from 6 different nations for them to face us . python dance is simply armed men vs unarmed men and you think those soldiers are brave ? . I am waiting for the day that we will be equally matched, man for man , weapon for weapon , lets see what your Nigerian army can do by then and you people will sonn face that same dance soon , just remember i said so. we will remember all the words of you and your people on this forum . I wont reply anything you say
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Tocheagle:
One day that same python will dance in your place and we will see how your own reaction will be . Nairaland will be the downfall of your mouthy people . A lot of you idiots dont give a damn about the people that lost their lives but will come here to mock them . You can call us chest beaters all you want but remember we are the only ones who have gone to war with this idiotic country and they had to get help from 6 different nations for them to face us . python dance is simply armed men vs unarmed men and you think those soldiers are brave ? . I am waiting for the day that we will be equally matched, man for man , weapon for weapon , lets see what your Nigerian army can do by then and you people will sonn face that same dance soon , just remember i said so. we will remember all the words of you and your people on this forum . I wont reply anything you say

Chest beating runs in the blood.

You one to repeat history and double the over 3,000,000 souls that perished.

Kontinue. The Nigerian Armed forces are ever gallant with present day state if the art weapons.

Just wait for the Tucano jets to arrive so extermination can be fast.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
DMerciful:
4 cows and 10 bags of rice every year?
Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country!

You can imagine presidential level if state is this..

Naija is jare undecided undecided... fighting kowarruption... their *ss!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Tocheagle(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Chest beating runs in the blood.

You one to repeat history and double the over 3,000,000 souls that perished.

Kontinue. The Nigerian Armed forces are ever gallant with present day state if the art weapons.

Just wait for the Tucano jets to arrive so extermination can be fast.
And this time, those weapons will be used on your people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.