Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,451 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) (42793 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Damn this one got his own part of someone Christmas container dey hijack
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
d difference between zoro n hero is zero
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
His life, his problem.

Many folks celebrated Christmas today without any thought about the celebrity of the day - JESUS.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Shared with caption ...

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6f7c-KHTE7/

Yeyebrity
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

This drink causes headache and a serious hangover!

Cheap publicity and cheap article not always the best for business and your stomach.

By the way I've never heard of this rapper until today!

No harm in trying Heineken.....If you must drink beer grin
Heineken or Budweiser
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Williamsesco(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Cheap publicity and cheap article not always the best for business and your stomach.

This post is both ignorant and senseless. Hero is our product and we love it but you can drink your Heineken and still keep quiet. You dont need to drink ten bottles if it leaves you with a hangover.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please how is this news?
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wa.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is one of the reasons why most people consider Christmas as antichristian.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Unknowns make the loudest noise. He should focus on dropping more bars in 16 lines and cleaning up his lyrics.

Richdad

Just STFU. He’s not just making noise. He’s advertising a brand that pays him.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Smoke55: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

and Who Now Told U He Is A Rapper? I Didn't See Any Rapper In The Caption..Your Pix Look Beautiful And Fresh Thou.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by TONY042(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Zoro akpa swag!!!
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

It's advert anyway..try Budweiser
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
OMANBALA1:

[s]This post is both ignorant and senseless. Hero is our product and we love it but you can drink your Heineken and still keep quiet. You dont need to drink ten bottles if it leaves you with a hangover[/s].
Shut up..there is nothing like our product... everyone has a choice , if hero is yours take it and stop behaving like an untrained tout here

1 Like

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
[s]This is one of the reasons why most people consider Christmas as antichristian.[/s]
Shut up head slammer...that Christmas is celebrated by Christians doesn't mean atheist and others won't do nonsense..did Zoro tell u he goes to church.. atleast we're more tolerant than your people who kill and maim for their phantom Allah
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by softwerk(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
OMANBALA1:

This post is both ignorant and senseless. Hero is our product and we love it but you can drink your Heineken and still keep quiet. You dont need to drink ten bottles if it leaves you with a hangover.

I never expected your type to have any sense by the way. What's wrong in just reading and moving on. Ewu Anambra!
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Caseless:
cool

I love his song titled "iheanacho". Issa jam!

One of his better tracks of late, very good rapper, but he needs to stay consistent..

Swag bag drop the smoke bro, lung cancer is real..
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by osejie17(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
seriously I wonder how dis became news
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Talkingoil(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Flexzy360:
Chai!!!
Inside lyf

Such foolishness
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Emzy10(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Shared with caption ...

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6f7c-KHTE7/

What's up with the padlock chains he's putting on? It's already in our blood(Slavery Mentality) and that's one thing you will never see a White Man putting on
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Shut up head slammer...that Christmas is celebrated by Christians doesn't mean atheist and others won't do nonsense..did Zoro tell u he goes to church.. atleast we're more tolerant than your people who kill and maim for their phantom Allah
Talk about being judgemental and shallow-minded.
Just so you know, not only Muslims are against the Christmas celebrations, some Christians also are. We all know the purpose of Christianity -- to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. For an atheist who doesn't believe in God and Jesus Christ as His son (according to the Christian faith), wouldn't it be sheer hypocrisy to partake in something which connects to who you don't believe in?

Smoking and drinking do not go along with Christianity. If Christianity is against these things, and Christmas is supposedly about Jesus Christ who is the basis of Christianity, then why should you still do those things which are not in line with the faith? That should be a result of ignorance. That's why this is one of the reasons people don't see Christmas as a godly celebration. Most people are ignorant of its purpose, so they see it as an avenue to do things that contradict its original purpose. Please don't get started with the "show me where it's written in the bible that smoking and drinking are sins" excuse.

For the record, I AM NOT A MUSLIM.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

It is possible. I never heard of Zlatan and Naira Marley until EFCC saga. Very possible.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

My brother, Hero is well known among them over there. Don't make it look like what they like is shit. So stay away.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Let's start from the basics...
Who is zoro

Zero is the first digit of all the major telecommunication lines in Nigeria
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

[s]Talk about being judgemental and shallow-minded.
Just so you know, not only Muslims are against the Christmas celebrations, some Christians also are. We all know the purpose of Christianity -- to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. For an atheist who doesn't believe in God and Jesus Christ as His son (according to the Christian faith), wouldn't it be sheer hypocrisy to partake in something which connects to who you don't believe in?

Smoking and drinking do not go along with Christianity. If Christianity is against these things, and Christmas is supposedly about Jesus Christ who is the basis of Christianity, then why should you still do those things which are not in line with the faith? That should be a result of ignorance. That's why this is one of the reasons people don't see Christmas as a godly celebration. Most people are ignorant of its purpose, so they see it as an avenue to do things that contradict its original purpose. Please don't get started with the "show me where it's written in the bible that smoking and drinking are sins" excuse.

For the record, I AM NOT A MUSLIM.[/s]
Head slammer don't deny your religion..even if you're not a head slammer you're not a Christian, you may be a JW or deeper life member which are all religious sect like Islam and Christianity and not necessarily you guys being Christians..JW and Deeper life for your information are sect and not Christians..like I always maintain seeing few people who may not be Christians misbehave doesn't mean Christmas is abused, the real Christians do it real and not like the jihadists who say their religion is peaceful and do the opposite
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by dfrost: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Unknowns make the loudest noise. He should focus on dropping more bars in 16 lines and cleaning up his lyrics.

Richdad

You want to kill him? grin cheesy
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Head slammer don't deny your religion..even if you're not a head slammer you're not a Christian, you may be a JW or deeper life member which are all religious sect like Islam and Christianity and not necessarily you guys being Christians..JW and Deeper life for your information are sect and not Christians..like I always maintain seeing few people who may not be Christians misbehave doesn't mean Christmas is abused, the real Christians do it real and not like the jihadists who say their religion is peaceful and do the opposite
Read your comment again and see that you made absolutely no sense.
In what way have I stated that Christmas in itself is bad?
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Let's start from the basics...
Who is zoro
What about you? Who knows you?
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
isn't it just sad that Nigerians have turned Christmas to an excuse for the worst kind of debaucheryangry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.