Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,834 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) (42795 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

This drink causes headache and a serious hangover!

Cheap publicity and cheap article not always the best for business and your stomach.

By the way I've never heard of this rapper until today!

No harm in trying Heineken.....If you must drink beer grin

They are calling drinks thats causes highness, headache in the morning and Hangover by afternoon....

And you are calling Hero! undecided
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:

I never expected your type to have any sense by the way. What's wrong in just reading and moving on. Ewu Anambra!

Baby you look sexy. Open that thing wey u use hand cover. cool
softwerk:

I never expected your type to have any sense by the way. What's wrong in just reading and moving on. Ewu Anambra!

Baby you look sexy. Open that thing wey u use hand cover.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
You guys bashing him tho... he’s an ambassador and will always get free drinks. Doesn’t mean he will drink them all.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Cheap publicity and cheap article not always the best for business and your stomach.

Hero lager beer ain't meant for you, you can try Dubic Malt
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19am On Dec 26, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Drink responsively
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by TruckFit(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Let's start from the basics...
Who is zoro

Zobo promoter

1 Like

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Ugwumagala: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Let's start from the basics...
Who is zoro

Zero bu onye ogene
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Unknowns make the loudest noise. He should focus on dropping more bars in 16 lines and cleaning up his lyrics.

Richdad
He is not known but he is richer than you times 10.
Next time Look at yourself very well b4 talking

1 Like

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2019
O42 IGBO AMAKA
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by NETCEO(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Swag Baq
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by ussv: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2019
I really do not know how on earth this guy is not among A-list in Nigeria, his hit song "Landlady" is lit , it's by far my best Nigerian song for 2017.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Him brother

Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by gambia(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2019
You try.
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
What I see here is advertisement of Hero beer!
Re: Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.