Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend (4721 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
A lady slapped her lover for being a 5-seconds lover.

The man was seen romancing and kissing his girlfriend. Just few minutes into the kiss, he started vibrating and poured everything.

The lady became very furious and slapped the hell out of her man. Lol

Watch The Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/just-a-kiss-and-he-released-outrage-as-disappointed-lady-slaps-her-5-seconds-boyfriend-video/

Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by thesicilian: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
tongue
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
sad
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by cRobo: 2:59am On Dec 26, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by IdJack(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm.... Local man is tired
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by Emestar1999: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2019
grin
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
IdJack:
Hmmm.... Local man is tired
lol
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by Powersurge: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
If I say this kind of thing happens in some parts of northern Nigeria now, some nitwits will be quoting me. Ordinary holding of hands dey make some aboki boys ejaculate.
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Powersurge:
If I say this kind of thing happens in some parts of northern Nigeria now, some nitwits will be quoting me. Ordinary holding of hands dey make some aboki boys ejaculate.
lol
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by Mrop(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend by Mrop(m): 5:55am On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.