Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,187 members, 7,864,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore (1672 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am not a religious prophet and this prophecy is not a prophetic vision, it is a voice from the innermost core of political wisdom.

This is Grand Strategy, but I bet that it is the mind of God too, hence, it is tagged Prophetic Message.

Your Arrest

1. Your arrest and persecution has nothing to do with your #Revolution Now protest, this government usually undermine stuff and could have undermined your so called revolution; especially knowing that you garnered little support nationally. The proposed protest, then, only offered your enemies an opportunity to gang up against you. Your enemies are not only political, some are spiritual and very powerful too. You know that you have enemies everywhere, now, they are fighting you back and forth and believe that Buhari has been wrongly briefed about the situation. He practically sees you as an enemy of state. His people have tried everything possible to assassinate you, but you are a child of the most high; otherwise, you ought to have been gone since. They will try again and will fail again and again no matter what they do. This time, guard your spiritual energy and defense, including that of your family more.

In 2020

You should take this actions..

1. First, before anything sue the attorney general and the DSS director general...you will win and all of them will lose their jobs and go to jail eventually, that is if they haven't been booted out before your judicial triumph - because I don't see them there for too long. They stepped on their boundary, and even they were warned before; they forgot. Sue them on different allegations, human rights violation, disobey of court order, public office and power misuse, corruption, etc. Different courts, different judges, different allegations. They are all unclean, do a bit of investigate research, you will see their corrupt asses up there; I see that all of their hands are soiled. Don't just publish your results through Sahara reporters, sue them and get NGO's, etc to sue them too. push them to keep disrespecting the rule of law, the more they do, the more they expose themselves.

2. Seek to meet the US ambassador who have heard your case and learnt about the situation; this would increase diplomatic and international awareness about your concerns and that of your group. Meet with diplomats, UN agents, ICPC officials, etc that you can meet with and discuss your situation in the open camera if possible; no secrets; no confidentials.

3. Ask to meet President Buhari with your #RevolutionNow demands; do this with your other gangs and if he grants you attention. You should also tell him the truth boldly without fear and make proposals about how things can be fixed. Add more to your existing list and ensure that the press is abreast of your demands and proposals. Don't just make demands, give him proposals and strategy ideas. Don't be surprised that he would immediately implement some of your cogent proposals to score political points; good for him and good for the masses. This is called alternative dispute resolution, but if it doesn't work; go to step 4.

4. It would sound crazy to go about your revolution now protest again right? But that is exactly what you should do; but with a different twist this time in every way possible. Your arrest has divided the Buhari and the APC camp too and you have a lot of sympathy now but you need to be wiser now and use those sympathies to gather support for your demands. First, get the interest of people such as Femi Falana, Wole Soyinka, SANs, CSO's and the likes of PAT Utomi and anyone who would listen to come out with you on a #RevolutionNow protest. Make your demands clear and let it be like the Save Nigeria Now protest; get the PDP to your side too and appeal to well meaning ones among them since it's the Nigerian project. This time, they will be unable to arrest you anymore if your approach is a little different and you involve well meaning people that can be possibly involved. By this time, you will become a national hero and the state will withdraw every court case against you.

5. From now on champion the cause of restructuring and referendum and let this be part of your #RevolutionNow demands. Organise a national debate mainly involving youths about referendum and see the magic that will happen. The sentiment now is that Nigeria should divide and a lot of division is happening, so, don't impose a one Nigeria idea too much. Lead a national conversation and events about putting a referendum together and let the results and sentiments lead your philosophy and political positioning.

6. Get your party, the AAC, together and purge all existing executives; get ready for alliances with big parties in 2022-2023..

7. You are a Pan Africanist, you should expand your initiatives and Sahara reporter's activities to other African nations; you will be surprised how much your efforts will go in Ghana, Togo, and elsewhere.

You are a champion and may you live long.

7 Likes

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by otipoju(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sowore wey go enter New Jersey before new year.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by Duru9(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Some of them make sense but you're sounding as if the government is helpless
Remember you can't win government in power oh oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Well, it is not about winning the government in power.

It is about pressing on with the demands of his people, remember, it is the government that is over-reacting to something they can ordinarily solve with tact and diplomacy or by simply listening and doing the right thing.

Duru9:
Some of them make sense but you're sounding as if the government is helpless
Remember you can't win government in power oh oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol, he is not a coward and you know that. He came from New Jersey to face the reality that he is facing.

otipoju:
Sowore wey go enter New Jersey before new year.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by otipoju(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
idid:
Lol, he is not a coward and you know that. He came from New Jersey to face the reality that he is facing.

What haa taking a breather got to do with cowardice. In war, there ia always advance and retreat. I hope you know. Retreat is not cowardice.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
I totally agree and in that case, then, it is totally understandable, I was just saying that he wouldn't runaway for fight because he is not someone who runs just so he can avoid being caught.

Btw, sometimes you need to stand and fight the fight before retreating..

otipoju:

What haa taking a breather got to do with cowardice. In war, there ia always advance and retreat. I hope you know. Retreat is not cowardice.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by SweetJoystick(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice points, how do you reach him?
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Not sure, well, hopefully, it will get to him.

SweetJoystick:
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by edoairways: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2019
SweetJoystick:
It will get to him because millions of Nigerians are viewing this. It is so unfortunate that many Nigerians love bad news

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by helinues: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Sa dont let his wife read this or she might cursed you.

Sowore that is preparing to Japa after the holiday is over
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by omowolewa: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2019
AAC can be a strong party haven suffered this magnitude.

Seeing PMB as you suggested made it looks like he is not fully in control; which I doubt.

Sowore should bring something out of his travails to justify his stubborn stance
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by fyneguy: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2019
idid:
Well, it is not about winning the government in power.

It is about pressing on with the demands of his people, remember, it is the government that is over-reacting to something they can ordinarily solve with tact and diplomacy or by simply listening and doing the right thing.

I laugh in Swahili

Some of you do not understand the gravity of the charge against Sowore - treasonable felony. Please do your research and come back to edit your post.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by beardedboy(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2019
I laugh in Biafra
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by Charmingrascal(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Points 2, 3 and 4 actually make sense, 2 in particular.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by Charmingrascal(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Points 2, 3 and 4 actually make sense, 2 & 3 in particular.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Why can't you be your own Sowere and take these active steps yourself op ?
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
You are obviously a political baby.

Treasonable felony is just a merely manufactured nonsense.

And even if you are right, get him charged to court and let the law prevail.

fyneguy:

I laugh in Swahili

Some of you do not understand the gravity of the charge against Sowore - treasonable felony. Please do your research and come back to edit your post.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Because in life we have different assignments.. he is a freedom fighter, a challenger, a liberator, a revolutionary. I have my own role too and I am playing mine in ways possible.

What about you?

wizzyrich:
Why can't you be your own Sowere and take these active steps yourself op ?

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Biafra is everybody's cause and it is my eastern Brother's right. No problem if you laugh in Biafra, your laughter is mine.

Keep laughing bro.

beardedboy:
I laugh in Biafra
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin

helinues:
Sa dont let his wife read this or she might cursed you.

Sowore that is preparing to Japa after the holiday is over
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks

Charmingrascal:
Points 2, 3 and 4 actually make sense, 2 in particular.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Meanwhile, I just read in the other news that Buhari acted on the briefing of the Dss and the justice ministry. Kind of justify my postulation about Buhari not knowing about what is happening, though, he is to be held responsible.
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by slimfit1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
I'll keep quiet on this one
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lol

slimfit1:
I'll keep quiet on this one
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by GamalNasser: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Zombie
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by idid: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
What pains you exactly?

GamalNasser:
Zombie
Re: Prophetic Message For Omoyele Sowore by saintmm(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
idid:
Meanwhile, I just read in the other news that Buhari acted on the briefing of the Dss and the justice ministry. Kind of justify my postulation about Buhari not knowing about what is happening, though, he is to be held responsible.
I have said it betimes that I doubt if buhari is really in the know of sowore case, even though he ought to be fully in charge of all issues

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Has Exposed Terrible Leadership In Nigeria, Says Cardinal Okogie / Fact Check: FGN Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam (fraud Alert) / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.