Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 (30407 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? / Competent And Certified Gsm Engineers In Nigeria Drop Ur Info Here / Airtel Slashes Call Tariff To All Networks To N12 Per Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Yorubah(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hmmmm 9ja! until then sha
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by ayusman16(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
That explains why you can place a call into their network since morning? Their strategy will be to reduce their rates inorder to gain market share after then what happens? Let the drama begin.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by marcus1234: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2010
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by unclesamtech(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
This is great !!!
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by SuperT(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
You are welcome AIRTEL. We have been expecting something like this.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by krazynaija(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
they even stopped free night calls cry
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by xandy84: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
donobi:

i hope this is not April fool in December.

na December fool,,, just wish it true cos this telecom operator is reaping us apart
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by aieromon(m): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2010
They've got a lot of infrastructure issues that's why they always experience network congestion during promos such as this.Up north(especially North-West),the network quality is tight because of reception coming in from Niger Republic.They really have a lot of work to do.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Eemah(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2010
It is time for the investment of Nigerians in the telecomms indutry to start yielding dividends after all Nigerians have paid as much as 50 naira/min to their progenitors in the past. There is no need for this hulabaloo.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by viveks(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2010
Eemah:

It is time for the investment of Nigerians in the telecomms indutry to start yielding dividends after all Nigerians have paid as much as 50 naira/min to their progenitors in the past. There is no need for this hulabaloo.
Indeed, for customers, this is long overdue. I hope that it goes as low as N2-3/min (in India it's N2/min).

Can you please confirm if the tariff N9/min is indeed true. And, in case you have details, can you please post it here?

Thanks,
Vivek
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by snoopy(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2010
What is 2Good?
Our revolutionary new plan with
a 20k/sec rate to all networks in
Nigeria and USA!!!
Just pay 60k/sec for the 1st
minute of everyday to enjoy.
Benefits of 2Good?
2Good comes with 3 benefits
which the customer can enjoy:
1. a 20k/sec rate to all
national/domestic destinations
with a 60k/sec 1st minute daily
rate.
2. a 20k/sec rate to all USA
(landlines and mobiles) with 60k/
sec 1st minute daily rate.
3. 20 free monthly on net SMS
upon customer's 1st minimum
N100 recharge of every month.
How to enjoy these benefits?
Easy, just dial *446#

http://www.ng.airtel.com/Personal/Airtel2Good.aspx
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by snoopy(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2010
What is 2Good?
Our revolutionary new plan with
a 20k/sec rate to all networks in
Nigeria and USA!!!
Just pay 60k/sec for the 1st
minute of everyday to enjoy.
Benefits of 2Good?
2Good comes with 3 benefits
which the customer can enjoy:
1. a 20k/sec rate to all
national/domestic destinations
with a 60k/sec 1st minute daily
rate.
2. a 20k/sec rate to all USA
(landlines and mobiles) with 60k/
sec 1st minute daily rate.
3. 20 free monthly on net SMS
upon customer's 1st minimum
N100 recharge of every month.
How to enjoy these benefits?
Easy, just dial *446#

http://www.ng.airtel.com/Personal/Airtel2Good.aspx
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2010
did i say wack jounalism?
yea, why?
the dumb story can not be ascribed to any staff of airtel,not even the gateman.
MR. Airtel marketer,try harder and better next time cos
we don wise up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by bigsammy: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2010
I prayed sooooooooooooo. That it won't be April fool in December.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Okukk(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2010
This might just be another deceit in disguise. No amount of marketting scheme will make me use that line again.Airtel, the most inconsistent company I have ever known - from Econet to Airtel.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by lifestyle1(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2010
It does not matter if they change their name 100 times what matter is the quality and affordability of their service, I stopped using zain for a while but i will get another one today, If care is not taken i will be the next to buy airtel grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by tolu001: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2010
i dont think it's really a disguise, i just saw it on their site now, but it seems the promo is just for a month according to the terms and conditions on their website.

14.    The 2Good plan is valid for 30days from date of migration or activation on this plan.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by cnnnigeria: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2010
This is really nice, i hope it is true sha
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by honsule(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2010
I just Migrated and my 100 bucks was deducted.My first call of 58 seconds about #34 Naira was deducted.I later call an mtn line for 1 Min 24 secs that is 84 secs and #16.80k was deducted.
My conclusin is that Airtel hv done their calculation very well.First call daily 60k/likewise monthly deduction of 100 bucks.Or is it One time deduction?Am not sure of that,but my 100 bucks was deducted upon migratn Unlike Glo infinito
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by viveks(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2010
honsule:

I just Migrated and my 100 bucks was deducted.My first call of 58 seconds about #34 Naira was deducted.I later call an mtn line for 1 Min 24 secs that is 84 secs and #16.80k was deducted.
My conclusin is that Airtel hv done their calculation very well.First call daily 60k/likewise monthly deduction of 100 bucks.Or is it One time deduction?Am not sure of that,but my 100 bucks was deducted upon migratn Unlike Glo infinito

@honsule -> this is interesting; if your first call is at 60k/s. Then you might as well cut your first call in 1sec and then make your real call later.
This way, you would incur a charge of just 60k for the first second and then pay 20k/sec for any calls that you make later in the day.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by honsule(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2010
vivek.s:

@honsule -> this is interesting; if your first call is at 60k/s. Then you might as well cut your first call in 1sec and then make your real call later.
This way, you would incur a charge of just 60k for the first second and then pay 20k/sec for any calls that you make later in the day.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong

Good idea.I will try it 2morrow and see. cool cool
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by honsule(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2010
One other thing i noticed: MY F& F list are all gone.when i dialled the code i saw"You are not allowed to use this service"
Hope this "2good plan" will not turned to 2Bad one grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by honsule(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2010
This is a HUGE JOKE.i just sent a txt msg to Airtel line and 5 bucks was deducted from my main account.SO,where is my 20 on-net FREE txt msg? angry angry angry
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by twinskenny(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2010
honsule:

This is a HUGE JOKE.i just sent a txt msg to Airtel line and 5 bucks was deducted from my main account.SO,where is my 20 on-net FREE txt msg? angry angry angry

hmm give them time, maybe there still perfecting their system, give them time bro
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by ayusman16(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2010
welcome 2 d real world! una thnk dem cross bridges come sell groundnut?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by mymoto(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2010
after changing their names 5 times from econet to vodacome abi voodoocome sef to celtel abi cell(prisontell) to zain abi zainab(ashawo).now it is airtel.very soon they will change to landtell.
 they are dropping calls to 9naira - i just dey laugh for this naija, i am not thomos by name i no dey doubt .make dem no tell us for air as per airtell make dem show us for land as landtell make we see am.
we don tire sef for dis change change
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by JUO(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2010
nice one
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by yahyus(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2010
I picked up my nearly disconnected sim and recharched. after recharching i got the same amount in the bonus account. I dialled *446#, the reply was "dear customer, you do not qualify for this plan. for more information on Airtel offer and promo, visit www.ng.airtel.com".
Did anybody have the same experience?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by jamesugo: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
I don't care about airtel.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by celemel(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
I have issues with @Honsolu who locked d earlier thread I started on this. I did provide as much info as possible on that other thread before almighty Honsolue locked it. If you check www.ng.airtel.com, every info on this promo is available. The 60k/second is billed only on the first minute of your first call of the day. Subsequent calls are billed 20k/second all day till the next day. It means u pay 36 naira for just one minute a day. The rest calls are 12 naira/minute all day.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by liaslo1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
i always know that there must be a way they will scam us, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.