Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 (30406 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? / Competent And Certified Gsm Engineers In Nigeria Drop Ur Info Here / Airtel Slashes Call Tariff To All Networks To N12 Per Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by aieromon(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Anyone know anything about airtel's packet data bundles for browsing on PC?
semid4lyfe:

Anyone know anything about airtel's packet data bundles for browsing on PC?

Nothing has been said yet about their Blackberry and packet data bundles.Make sure you get your 3G sim ready 'cos they're gonna knock off MTN's unfriendly rates.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Princeofilorin(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2010
I'm Loving this AIRTEL. kiss kiss kiss
I ca now call comfortably for up to 10 mins shocked shocked shocked without FEAR
Make my MTN sim rest small angry
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by bignaija(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
competition
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by unique2001: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2010
Airtel 2Good

What is 2Good?
Our revolutionary new plan with a 20k/sec rate to all networks in Nigeria and USA!!!
Just pay 60k/sec for the 1st minute of everyday to enjoy.

Benefits of 2Good?
2Good comes with 3 benefits which the customer can enjoy:
1. 20k/sec rate to all national/domestic destinations with a 60k/sec 1st minute daily rate.

2. 20k/sec rate to all USA (landlines and mobiles) with 60k/sec 1st minute daily rate.

3. 20 free monthly on net SMS upon customer's 1st minimum N100 recharge of every month.

How to enjoy these benefits?
Easy, just dial *446#
grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by namdo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
i will be watching first cool, the first credit loaded into my airtel sim just vanished after few calls. I go watch dem first. undecided
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
namdo:

i will be watching first cool, the first credit loaded into my airtel sim just vanished after few calls. I go watch dem first. undecided

Are u sure?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by namdo(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2010
@EMMAACHILE
I'm not trying to run dem down, that's what I experienced.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by 49cents(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
i have never used MTN line except in says of old to make occasional xtracool midnightcall strictly for friday nights. happy everybody has woken up to MTN robbery
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by ilosiwaju: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
Apart for my monthly BIS subscription, i recently stopped loading my airtel because of the incredible rate from etisalat. I love the etisalat die> With this new one from airtel, the line go resume hin credit chopping be dat though i dont plan dumping etisalat anytime soon.

The airtel and eti rates are not miracles but just too too wonderful. The real miracle is how some people still stick with MTN.

[on a playful not, am having some cognitive dissonance as to how an indian-owned firm could be this liberal, hope no be staff salary go suffer am grin ]
just kidding
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by viveks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Apart for my monthly BIS subscription, i recently stopped loading my airtel because of the incredible rate from etisalat. I love the etisalat die> With this new one from airtel, the line go resume hin credit chopping be dat though i dont plan dumping etisalat anytime soon.

The airtel and eti rates are not miracles but just too too wonderful. The real miracle is how some people still stick with MTN.

[on a playful not, am having some cognitive dissonance as to how an indian-owned firm could be this liberal, hope no be staff salary go suffer am grin ]
just kidding

Hey, but isn't Etisalat's Easy life costlier? N15/min versus Airtel N12/min (post the first call/daily rental?).

Or are you talking of some other plan?

People, any other interesting price plans by anyone in the market?

Cheers,
Vivek
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by lynxnoon(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
i heard glo has reduced their tarrif to #18/min?
. . . . this war really sweet oh grin grin
hmmmm its been awhile i loaded my mtn line sef undecided grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by aieromon(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
@lynxnoon
Am on glo infinito at N15/minute.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by frgy1: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^ yea me too. And am sure glo's gon measure up wit airtel in a minute
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by tunde300us(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
I dont see glo doing anytin new again cos dem prices re alright as it is now cos if u check some of dem packages u will notice that they average N13-N15 too
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by cafedeluv(m): 1:14am On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by rexfada(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
who knows d shortest way 2 perform a sim swap on airtel
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Guys, it's getting hotter and hotter. Don't sit on the fence. . .click HERE and let your voices be heard and make your opinion count
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by evilspirit: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Guys, it's getting hotter and hotter. Don't sit on the fence. . .click HERE and let your voices be heard and make your opinion count

how did you turn that web page to HERE as in click here
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by evilspirit: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2010
Guys/Gals, Nomination has closed and the top four nominees (cos there was a tie) have been put up in a poll for you to decide by votes the Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010.

For transparency and the avoidance of doubt, this is how the nomination stage of the election ended as at 11.59 PM on 15th December 2010.

aieromon - 11 Nominations

texazzpete - 3 Nominations

puskin - 3 Nominations

dragnet - 3 Nominations

The other six nominees got one vote each so didn't make the final cut. . . .

So who gets the crown of Phone Section Poster Of The Year, 2010? Will it be aieromon, texazzpete, puskin or dragnet? The power is in your hands and only your votes will decide. . . . CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VOTE NOW

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560128.32.html

VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 11.59PM ON DECEMBER 29, 2010
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by SeunT2(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2010
it is time for airtel to rule . . . . 20kb not bad at alll, NO MORE MTN WITH THEIR high charging rate, thank God i use airtel sim with 3g network
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by okgerald(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
I need to get something clear my people. Does the 60k per sec for the first minute apply to just one minute out of the 24 hours in a day or will you pay 60k per sec for the first minute of every call you make?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by timbros(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
ditto
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by Deiok(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
this their 2good plan just dey zap my money. I have make up to 5min today and yet they are still charging me #37 per min. Which was not so before.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 by sfiea: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
How do one opt out of too good or change call plan pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.