Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (47413 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / Three Regret Mails In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by locoster(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Emaimo:
Don't give up bro. Even with my first class I couldn't count the number of rejection mails I received until I landed a job

Your write-up has just made my morning. I rejoice with you, may God that answered your prayer answer my prayer too and other that are seeking for employment.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by bilulu(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Sir I'm sure you understand the situation of the country now for someone to be jobless since 2 year's been jobless is a very better experience
At first is Chevron have been practicing dragnet past questions and answers since early July up to December so that can say yes I made it only to be heart broking that are leaving 2020
With ur post it shows you re only eyeing the big ones why not look for smaller jobs so that u won’t be jobless den from there u find ur way.... mistake people make
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by enawt: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

I train people.free on cfd and stocks trading

I William train 20 people in January

I am a little familiar with cfd and stocks with my knowledge of forex, can you add me up to the 20 please.
I just need expertise and exposure.
Thanks and I sent a PM too
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by jeynike: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2019
enawt:
If you know the number of applicants total sent out their love letter to, you go shock. I wasn't exempted but I scaled allday's sanitation.

Two years is too much really, imagine the kind of skills you would have learnt if you have invested just a fraction of time you have used up.
Bros, business is the way, get a skill, sell yourself, people will buy you.
I'm working on that too now. 2020 must obey
bross u sey 2yrs is too wetin? U knw how many yrs I stay after school since 2007? I got a job 2017. Patient is the key brother, don't forget to mentain your communication to God in prayer too.let people know your worth in your field keep advertising yourself, never depend on a particular locality keep exploring from one place to another, apply for volunteer work too to annex your potential,who knows from your volunteer service someone might notice u. If your CV can get u 2 replys it means u can still get interviews so don't give up some don't even get replys at all,so u see, u are on track never give up big man.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ilemona4u: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

I will train 20 people in January
here's my whatsapp sir. 08148680882
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by KingDonPablo: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Wishing you every success in your job search.
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,
baba no be like that o. If to say people de tell you how many times they are turned down ba, you will be thankful bro. Keep trying, something will definitely happen. From January to December I've been sending applications yet nothing. Sotey I went to look for job as a Barman, the owner of the guest house said I'm too fresh for that position. How man de survive na God. God go do am for us bro���

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Deejaygold(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP !!
NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by kmoni1234: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

I will train 20 people in January
please add me to the 20 persons oooo
seeking for job isn't easy.. been looking for job since after school
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Daevid(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Please who's got an idea how much providus bank pay their ET's?
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by chidaddy1198(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Hahaha just 2 regret mail. If open my 2018/2019 emails for you, you go shock
You they mind am. In experience lol, what of people who apply and don't even get any mail.
My dear, you are almost there oo. If you give up does mails have defeated you. Please just continue studying hard looking for easy ways to tackle does Gmat , SHL questions etc. Pray harder and keep focus once again you are almost there. Goodluck
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by eazyduzit: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2019
You even get luck say Dem dey reply u sef,wat about pple wey be say Dem no dey even see any signal or reply?
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by enawt: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2019
jeynike:
bross u sey 2yrs is too wetin? U knw how many yrs I stay after school since 2007? I got a job 2017. Patient is the key brother, don't forget to mentain your communication to God in prayer too.let people know your worth in your field keep advertising yourself, never depend on a particular locality keep exploring from one place to another, apply for volunteer work too to annex your potential,who knows from your volunteer service someone might notice u. If your CV can get u 2 replys it means u can still get interviews so don't give up some don't even get replys at all,so u see, u are on track never give up big man.

Believe me, I've been there and as much as I agree with your posit, I know what I meant when I said business is the way. My intellectual prowess can be said to be above average. I've participated in recruitment process that cuts down over 5000 applicants to 50 and made it to last stage, even currently involved in two.
The fact still remains the workforce is saturated and companies are interested in hiring the best of the best. There is nothing one can do than to develop oneself to meet the standard or to find solace in some other things.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by jeynike: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2019
KingDonPablo:
baba no be like that o. If to say people de tell you how many times they are turned down ba, you will be thankful bro. Keep trying, something will definitely happen. From January to December I've been sending applications yet nothing. Sotey I went to look for job as a Barman, the owner of the guest house said I'm too fresh for that position. How man de survive na God. God go do am for us bro���
they suspect u might injured all their boardwiser in the fridge.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Ayotemide(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2019
BluePrincee:

I am jealous of the OP. You called him sugar in a romantic way and you also hugged him. How do i get that kind of treatment too cry

Lmao, Country is hard enough. Encouraging people to not give up on themselves yet is very important.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by jeynike: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2019
enawt:

Believe me, I've been there and as much as I agree with your posit, I know what I meant when I said business is the way. My intellectual prowess can be said to be above average. I've participated in recruitment process that cuts down over 5000 applicants to 50 and made it to last stage, even currently involved in two.
The fact still remains the workforce is saturated and companies are interested in hiring the best of the best. There is nothing one can do than to develop oneself to meet the standard or to find solace in some other things.
100% we u, but who knows if he has capital, other wise business is the sure way, even though am working now my shop is still open for daily services, it has kept me going long before I finally land a job and it will continue to be open.that's my own pension now and after retirement.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ayanbaba2(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Adeyemi7192:
*READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY IN 2020*

Last month l helped over 50 young Nigerians make tons of money from the business ideas I gave them.

Some of them make from 30-100k naira monthly.

Do You Want To Make Money This 2020?

Click here����
https:///CLSo5sMFCzKHrldLpqWCdU

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by teejaycyrax: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2019
I also applied for the two programs and got a positive response from Oando. Don't give up mate

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ImahGabi22(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Efe42 post=85259630]

Sir I'm sure you understand the situation of the country now for someone to be jobless since 2 year's been jobless is a very better experience
At first is Chevron have been practicing dragnet past questions and answers since early July up to December so that can say yes I made it only to be heart broking that are leaving 2020 [/quote/]/https/www.nairaland.com/5559740/5-things-stay-positive-during
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ImahGabi22(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bro,it's not the end of the world
...If you don't mind ..I have a mini-solution ..I believe you're on social media......
There's a platform I'm on that pays for performing social media tasks(liking,retweeting, following etc)..Believe me it's really cheap to register...PM ME FOR MORE INFO
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Ay04z(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Come p. M make i show u. Something
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ademi87(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Have been trying for the past 2 year's now
2 years small sef mtscheew how many regret mails you don get... See you are not the problem but Nigerian system, don't see it as a big deal just continue to apply, going for interviews, getting the regret messages believe me when I say this.......the breakthrough is around the corner

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
ImahGabi22:
Bro,it's not the end of the world
...If you don't mind ..I have a mini-solution ..I believe you're on social media......
There's a platform I'm on that pays for performing social media tasks(liking,retweeting, following etc)..Believe me it's really cheap to register...PM ME FOR MORE INFO

Sir I don't know how to pm on narialand
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ademi87(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Hahaha just 2 regret mail. If open my 2018/2019 emails for you, you go shock
regret mail no dey move me again sef, I dey apply for at least 20 jobs every day shebi dey Wan stubborn ni... We die there for this country

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ademi87(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
femoric:
OP, this phase too shall pass. Don't be deterred because of those mails, nahh
Let me share my experience with you. I was among the GTs for NLNG in 2013. We did Waec test, another test which I forgot the body that conducted the test, then SHL test, passed all, only to be screened out before AC. I felt very bad when I got the regret mail,
Today, I am managing somewhere of which I can feed my family and pay my bills.
To my surprise, those who were invited for AC were never employed till date, the thread is here on NL. So trust God on this, don't you ever accept defeat, there are thousands in this who began like you, the story always change for the better, remember, no condition is permanent.
You will look back later and smile over this ish
story of my life..... It's a thing of the past nw

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by KingDonPablo: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
jeynike:
they suspect u might injured all their boardwiser in the fridge.
lol. I don't drink habitually. I drink like once in 2 months and I don't take more than 1 bottle bro. I even went back to beg tye guy o, cuz I was so desperate. Not just for the money but to get something doing also. Seasons greetings bro

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by domopps(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Have been trying for the past 2 year's now
I

It means when your cloud is full your rain must surely fall

Cheers
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by obioraval(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
femoric:
OP, this phase too shall pass. Don't be deterred because of those mails, nahh
Let me share my experience with you. I was among the GTs for NLNG in 2013. We did Waec test, another test which I forgot the body that conducted the test, then SHL test, passed all, only to be screened out before AC. I felt very bad when I got the regret mail,
Today, I am managing somewhere of which I can feed my family and pay my bills.
To my surprise, those who were invited for AC were never employed till date, the thread is here on NL. So trust God on this, don't you ever accept defeat, there are thousands in this who began like you, the story always change for the better, remember, no condition is permanent.
You will look back later and smile over this ish

NLNG train 7 project. 6 years on. I was also a part of this.

How time flies.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
bilulu:

With ur post it shows you re only eyeing the big ones why not look for smaller jobs so that u won’t be jobless den from there u find ur way.... mistake people make

Thank you
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by calculator123(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
3Hopeblog:
I suggest you start learning how to code. If you are below 25, I suggest you approach an IT company and beg to work for free for one year and in exchange, they provide you with all the resources you need to learn how to code. Never be completely jobless. Pickup something and try no matter how little.
For free?
Mehn, the cost of not being paid is hard oh.
Yes you want to upskill, but how would be pay bills?
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by eboniest(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Keep on trying bro.Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Macwrites: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

What kind of skill can I learn from udemy
One you think is useful for any new venture, photography, business, IT, etc...

Considering the thread topic, I was referring to a skill that can be used to offer freelance services online.

Freelancing online can be more profitable than the average job in Nigeria.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by barbietosin(f): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lagos state
Efe42:

Were is Awonkojo Egbeda road located in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.