Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change (804 Views)

Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What? / Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex? / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by Escabado: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
The worst is a girl who can't feed herself for a week , or work legitimate to pay her house rent will open her mouth a call a well to do man broke because he refuse to give her money as if is her father that opened business for the man or found job for him. Money money money is all Nigerian girls knows and men are now running away from them. If you need real love just travel outside Nigeria . Ghana, Cameroon , or sa and you will expirence what real love is all about. Don't blame it on economy but blame it on greed. Because other countries I have been to doesn't have money like Nigeria but yoy see there men getting married and living happily with there women. Nigerian girls are greedy and evil. Tread wisely

1 Like

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by DonBenny77(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't know about Cameroon or s.a but it's same thing in gh it's all about money Nigerian girls have made them "wise".
No money no love, I think it's a universal trend now.
Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by olabrinks(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
I think we need to get over this topic

The truth is that a mans desirability is based on his income. How much money he makes. This is the reason why men are shamed when they do not fit into that bracket, it’s not a Nigerian thing it’s a worldwide.

Women’s desirability is based on her beauty. This is why women are shamed for being unattractive, old, no breast or bum, etc. The only way people deal with being undesirable is by fixing it. Eg. Men hustling and finding ways to make money by all means. Women looking for extreme methods to make themselves more physically attractive. It’s the world we live in and it’s something you either accept or you don’t. If you don’t want to succumb to pressure, and you are happy being broke then live your life happily ignore the things around you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by larryking540: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonBenny77:
I don't know about Cameroon or s.a but it's same thing in gh it's all about money Nigerian girls have made them "wise".

Bro it's every where in the world ,just that a Nigerian lady will just quickly open up to u no money no love ,.

While foreign lady will just stay on a low key with u till Mr money comes pull her out of ur apartment

4 Likes

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by Escabado: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonBenny77:

My dear is not world wide. A Ghana girl will be giving you sex and then be waiting for you to reward her with money or gift .but a Nigerian woman will tell you plain that without money she is not interested in you . Is the two the same ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by LegendaryLover(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
i know of two families that immediately the husband's money finished (he was dismissed from work), wife filed for divorce. Lol...

it's almost same with men. lust and sex. No love in view.

Every1 is after what they can get, not give, to make others grow.

it's the times we're living in - end time. "the love of many will grow cold," so says the Holy Book about these times.

Nevertheless, i still know of girls and men who love and are ready to go thru anythin with u

4 Likes

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
We are all playing games.
Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by Geminita1(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian girls are very smart.
Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by Ryan03(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
2019 will soon end and this topic is still on, like what da heck? This shit is old mehn, if a girl is billing you, move, you are not tied there. If Nigerian girls tire you, move, find foreign girls and stop disturbing the cyber space

2 Likes

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by SmithRussell(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
olabrinks:
I think we need to get over this topic

The truth is that a mans desirability is based on his income. How much money he makes. This is the reason why men are shamed when they do not fit into that bracket, it’s not a Nigerian thing it’s a worldwide.

Women’s desirability is based on her beauty. This is why women are shamed for being unattractive, old, no breast or bum, etc. The only way people deal with being undesirable is by fixing it. Eg. Men hustling and finding ways to make money by all means. Women looking for extreme methods to make themselves more physically attractive. It’s the world we live in and it’s something you either accept or you don’t. If you don’t want to succumb to pressure, and you are happy being broke then live your life happily ignore the things around you.
Yhu are not wrong ma, buh the words from Morris D'Voice, "Hey girl, if yhur job is to be pretty, shame on yhu" tell us that the era of beauty/sex being all a lady can offer has passed.
A woman needs skills nowadays. Yhu don't need to rely on any man for yhur upkeep; when he doesn't give, yhu label him stingy/broke, when he gives and asks, yhu label him wicked.

I believe the post is trying to make women understand that in a relationship, sex is not a fair trade for upkeep - what most Nigerian ladies misinterpret... it's only a fair trade in prostitution. If that's what you girls want, it's fine, buh it should be clearly defined

1 Like

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Escabado:
The worst is a girl who can't feed herself for a week , or work legitimate to pay her house rent will open her mouth a call a well to do man broke because he refuse to give her money as if is her father that opened business for the man or found job for him. Money money money is all Nigerian girls knows and men are now running away from them. If you need real love just travel outside Nigeria . Ghana, Cameroon , or sa and you will expirence what real love is all about. Don't blame it on economy but blame it on greed. Because other countries I have been to doesn't have money like Nigeria but yoy see there men getting married and living happily with there women. Nigerian girls are greedy and evil. Tread wisely

you shouldnt expect any less from a broke deluded person...

1 Like

Re: 2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change by Americanboy35: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2019
DonBenny77:
not universal trend o brother

(1) (Reply)

What Do You think the man is holding? / Doubting If Na Infections...! / Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.