Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten (1012 Views)

After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by thablogger: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
A man who engaged intimately with a call girl and refused to pay for service afterwards gets the treatment he was not expecting.

The Argument started fully when he could not pay and she was ready to leave, she involved his mother into the situation, relating it to the situation at hand and he reacted but couldn't hold her off as she over powered him

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/12/man-who-refused-to-pay-prstitute-after.html

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
we are about entering a new year abeg make all these foolishness of nacking ashawo on credit stop by 2019
Re: Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by Godwin2am(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
lefulefu2:
we are about entering a new year abeg make all these foolishness of nacking ashawo on credit stop by 2019
I support you...even doh I was guilty a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by Aboks(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
No pics or i don bliv it
Re: Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oloshomasters...make una hustle oo,make ashawo toto no senior una.
Re: Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Godwin2am:

I support you...even doh I was guilty a year ago.
hm

(1) (Reply)

Man Falls To His Death From 12th Floor Running From Indonesian Immigration VIDEO / Should Marital Rape Be Made A Crime In Nigeria? / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.