Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

She Turned Into Something Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Into Something Else (3477 Views)

This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Into Something Else by thecloak: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
About 10months ago, I met this girl and we connected well like never before and the chemistry Btwn us was intense, we knew we really liked each other so much, we couldn’t go a day without talking to each other, I am in my middle 30’s and into real estate and the business hasn’t really been good nor bad and she is in her late 20’s and in medical school and will be graduating next year.
when I met her i made my intentions known to her bcs she’s the kind of girl I want to be with for a long time, prior b4 we met she told me that her prophet prophesied to her that she will meet someone she really likes but if the guy asked her to marry him she should say NO that she should wait. I told her I’m not asking for her hand in marriage now that I want something serious that will lead somewhere, she said okay let’s see how things progresses, we talked about anything and everything and she was very happy meeting someone like me and she said I was man enough for her.
As time progresses we became so close we had a one time thing but the experience was awkward.
And after that day her mood about everything changed, she didn’t want to talk to me so I had to beg her to forgive me that it won’t happen again, it took about a week before we reconciled and we kept the communication as effective as ever, at a time she said she doesn’t want me to do anything for her so she doesn’t feel indebted to me I said no problem, then problem started last month when they left school for there 3months program in a hospital in the same state which I reside, we do see twice or three times in a week so one of those days, we were in my house and we’re talking and something led to another we kissed and romanced but I didn’t go further I had to stop and boom the next morning she sent me text that she’s not happy and when ever she’s around me she’s not at peace and she’s troubled within her and doesn’t want to be with me so I ignored her, I had to let her be for a while, then we later met and she told me she doesn’t feel her self when ever she’s around me and it takes her days before she can pray and all that and she doesn’t want us to be talking anymore so I was already fed up with her attitude meted towards me and I decided to let her be.

fast forward to 2 weeks ago, my sister was sick and I took her to the same hospital she’s doing her program and accidentally we met and got talking and after my sister was discharged from the hospital she called me that she wants to check on my sis and know how she’s doing so I took her to my family house and after the visit I drove her back to there hostel and when we’re bout saying our goodbyes I told her can I get a peck but she refused and I let her be, and later she texted me that she just wants us to be normal friends and nothing more than that, this was a girl I dedicated 10months of my time to when I already met beautiful and good women I had to let them go because of her.

We were so good to each other but all of a sudden everything changed I’m tired of her flimsy excuses towards everything and from my observation I feel she’s already admiring someone else that’s why she’s giving me this kind of attitude, we have not communicated in about a week so I’ve made my decision already and moved on
I am suspecting 95% she might be the one that wrote a topic few days back that hit the front page with the subject (
I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? ) because it sounds very similar, but niaralanders, ur candid opinions would be of help

1 Like

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by nato20ng(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Follow ur instincts bro. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Pubichairs(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ok

Lesson to learn: do not put ur eggs on one basket.. After chasing others away because of her...na u come lose at the end, next time use ur head..not ur heart..

4 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by SLAP44: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
If you rushed into this thread like me thinking she turned into a snake or a stone statue, click like grin

44 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by kunleweb: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Follow whatever your instincts says

2 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Skmoda360(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Next pls......

Guy move to the next available girl jawre..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by SweetBuns(f): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
she may have done something that she knows will hurt you if you knew about it So she feels guilty while around you

4 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Ladylite: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
thecloak:
About 10months ago, I met this girl and we connected well like never before and the chemistry Btwn us was intense, we knew we really liked each other so much, we couldn’t go a day without talking to each other, I am in my middle 30’s and into real estate and the business hasn’t really been good nor bad and she is in her late 20’s and in medical school and will be graduating next year.
when I met her i made my intentions known to her bcs she’s the kind of girl I want to be with for a long time, prior b4 we met she told me that her prophet prophesied to her that she will meet someone she really likes but if the guy asked her to marry him she should say NO that she should wait. I told her I’m not asking for her hand in marriage now that I want something serious that will lead somewhere, she said okay let’s see how things progresses, we talked about anything and everything and she was very happy meeting someone like me and she said I was man enough for her.
As time progresses we became so close we had a one time thing but the experience was awkward.
And after that day her mood about everything changed, she didn’t want to talk to me so I had to beg her to forgive me that it won’t happen again, it took about a week before we reconciled and we kept the communication as effective as ever, at a time she said she doesn’t want me to do anything for her so she doesn’t feel indebted to me I said no problem, then problem started last month when they left school for there 3months program in a hospital in the same state which I reside, we do see twice or three times in a week so one of those days, we were in my house and we’re talking and something led to another we kissed and romanced but I didn’t go further I had to stop and boom the next morning she sent me text that she’s not happy and when ever she’s around me she’s not at peace and she’s troubled within her and doesn’t want to be with me so I ignored her, I had to let her be for a while, then we later met and she told me she doesn’t feel her self when ever she’s around me and it takes her days before she can pray and all that and she doesn’t want us to be talking anymore so I was already fed up with her attitude meted towards me and I decided to let her be.

fast forward to 2 weeks ago, my sister was sick and I took her to the same hospital she’s doing her program and accidentally we met and got talking and after my sister was discharged from the hospital she called me that she wants to check on my sis and know how she’s doing so I took her to my family house and after the visit I drove her back to there hostel and when we’re bout saying our goodbyes I told her can I get a peck but she refused and I let her be, and later she texted me that she just wants us to be normal friends and nothing more than that, this was a girl I dedicated 10months of my time to when I already met beautiful and good women I had to let them go because of her.

We were so good to each other but all of a sudden everything changed I’m tired of her flimsy excuses towards everything and from my observation I feel she’s already admiring someone else that’s why she’s giving me this kind of attitude, we have not communicated in about a week so I’ve made my decision already and moved on
I am suspecting 95% she might be the one that wrote a topic few days back that hit the front page with the subject (
I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? ) because it sounds very similar, but niaralanders, ur candid opinions would be of help

Candid bitter truth.

She needs a spirikoko brother that is very good sexually.

You are not a spiritual dude hence she feels you are only good for chat and visits... Nothing more.

You also need to know she dedicated 10months too so calm down, she denied other guys too, but your game was lame and too shabby for her.

You need to move on. She has met someone else, she must be very smart and intelligent to have summed you up after 10 Months so she knew a life with you will be boring for her.

You are not adventurous or wealthy or sexually great enough for her.

Good church "moral" girls like church bad boys o. It's a fact.

Cut off from her. Friend zone is a graveyard, disconnect totally from her for 10months, use it to upgrade, appear very committed and be seen with a more pretty lady. And she may come back begging you. Use your upper.

13 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Osuman(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hahah
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
SweetBuns:
she may have done something that she knows will hurt you if you knew about it So she feels guilty while around you
Brilliant...

I have been in similar situation before, and I just have to let her go for the emotional trauma she was subjecting me to.

6 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Surely,you can easily see the solution to your issues,from your write up alone?
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by daddytime(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prophet don hypnotize and bamboozle this one head enter "No limits".

I dey wonder why most guys these days dey whine and sissy about women matter. This life wey be say dem go soon enact law worldwide for everyman to marry at least 3 women just to balance the equation small.

Make una continue dey dull unasef for small small inexperienced naive babies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by life103: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
DON'T WASTE TIME ON THESE GIRLS
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
life103:
DON'T WAIST TIME ON THESE GIRLS

He sure needs to BEAD his time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by nijabazaar: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sometimes we meet person we are so spiritually attuned to but still can't maintain physical contact for long cry

1 Like

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Headlesschicken(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
undecided Could be that she has spiritual Bobo,my 1cent...
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by MichaelPoem002(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't know what to say but things are getting set to be on the negative.
You just gat to use your instincts like someone wrote above.

You guys would soon lose communication and boom things would be as if you never even knew her not to talk of romancing.

doomsday prediction
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by franchasng: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
thecloak:

Guys try and learn, stop dating students if you cannot handle their on and off nature....stop dating girls below 25yrs that are still in school if you are looking for a committed relationship.

Nigerian female students are best for hookups, flings, one night stand and wild fun party moments, don't take them serious unless you are their fellow student, I have said my own oh shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Smithwilliams826: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
SLAP44:
If you rushed into this thread like me thinking she turned into a snake or a stone statue, click like grin
I thought she turned into a snake or something oh lol. Chai!
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Saintmary(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
thecloak:

Love is not by force. Move on.
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Kapilta(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
SLAP44:
even though you've always been a mumu, i will join you to laugh this one grin grin grin
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by DrObum(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
If she's a medical student, let her be.
She's not seeing anyone or doing anything, she simply has better things to do with her life.

She has a future to grasp first and it seems the emotions of being with you is distracting her, so she has made a choice.

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by kazyhm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
The major cause of heartbreak and disappointment in relationships is relying solely on personal feelings, expectations and perspective about your partner I'm judging your relationship.........someone was studying you while you were already dating her in your mind

How could you describe the relationship in such a way that your supposed partner is acting in contrary...........

Self observation is key to peace of mind in a relationship

1 Like

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladylite:

Candid bitter truth.

You are not a spiritual dude hence she feels you are only good for chat and visits... Nothing more.

You also need to know she dedicated 10months too so calm down, she denied other guys too, but your game was lame and too shabby for her.

You need to move on. She has met someone else, she must be very smart and intelligent to have summed you up after 10 Months so she knew a life with you will be boring for her.

Cut off from her. Friend zone is a graveyard, disconnect totally from her for 10months, use it to upgrade, appear very committed and be seen with a more pretty lady. And she may come back begging you. Use your upper.

Ladies whether moral or not generally like bad boys because inherently, ladies are BITCHES and like men who bring out the BITCHNESS in them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by profilemessages: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
thank God I read miseducations by prof ubunja
google this book "the manipulated man" by Esther villar, download the PDF.
don't be a sissy bro,
good day!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
profilemessages:
thank God I read miseducations by prof ubunja

google this book "the manipulated man" by Esther villar, download the PDF.

don't be a sissy bro,

good day!!
let's make it easy for him my friend:
-----------------------------------------------------

Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
f
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Until you put your penis in a woman, you mean nothing to her.

you didnt put your penis, so thus the friend zone

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladylite:

Candid bitter truth.

kia, see redpill

this is the bitter truth

thecloak, you better read whay ladylite has written

she explained everything to you

you infact made me laugh by asking if you can give her a peck

women love men that have confidence, that know what to do without asking or telling him what to do.

2 Likes

Re: She Turned Into Something Else by profilemessages: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
shun sir, I doff my hat ooo!!!
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by Abeos(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
That last part though cheesy
Re: She Turned Into Something Else by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
thecloak:
And after that day her mood about everything changed, she didn’t want to talk to me so I had to beg her to forgive me
that it won’t happen again,

OH, WHAT A FOOL.

thecloak:

MICHELLEKABOD2 IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 100 Days Masturbation Quitting Chronicle / Unknown Man Records Two Ladies Who Were Bathing In An Uncompleted Buildings / A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.