Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,092 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Want To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To (1521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
Yeske
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
so are you single ? I live in ajegunle, when will you stop by ?
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
I stay in oju ina
wld u com down
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
whats oju ina ? i no no am
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
Na frnt of fire b dat
if u can scale thru
well u cld ask ur bois in d area
Re: I Want To by iyatrustee(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
Seems God has answereth Obo's prayers. The chemistry btw him and Dyt is gradually clicking grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ Dyt, are you really 25 ? cause thats the good age for me ?
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
U havnt answered my Q
i said ow much do u worth bom bom?
Re: I Want To by Battery1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2010
My elder sister don finish university,do masters,wen she dey primary and sec skool,she dey carry 1st,abeg u go marry her? See her pic here.

Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt:

U havnt answered my Q
i said ow much do u worth bom bom?

I live in Ajegunle --- I'm looking for someone to love me for me ? Are you down ?
Re: I Want To by Dsense(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
Na wao!
But me like the name ''Obowunmi'' wink
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
Well sorry i dont do broke azz
walks outta d thread
Re: I Want To by kmoneyE(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
OBO nothing go kill you if not dat[b] OBO[/b] wey you like pass your LIFE sad sad angry angry angry
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^ oshi.
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt:

Well sorry i dont do broke azz
walks outta d thread

Before you dismiss me, lets meet.
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2010
Meet?
Wen u got no moni?
*In american accent*
dont do broke azz dude
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 1:05am On Dec 02, 2010
if I have money, what do you have to offer me ? what are you bringing to the table ?
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2010
Well if u v moni
jst frndshp ll do
simply friends witout benefitin frm my body
Re: I Want To by Akinagirl(f): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2010
Lol at this thread. grin
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2010
@ Dyt, Will friendship lead to marriage ?
Re: I Want To by Dyt(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2010
Well 4 mouth sha
Re: I Want To by livedit(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
If you are truly serious and READY to meet your life long mate. Do you believe in God? If so, then you should pray and ask God to send you your wife of your choice. Let Him know what it is you desire in a wife. Pray for wisdom and revelation so that He will show and/or guide you in the direction of where you should go. Don't pray just once, you have to do it diligently everyday. God already knows the desires of your heart. He put them there. She's there waiting, you have to believe and trust in God with all your heart and be PATIENT. You don't have to rush after any old thing that "looks" like they maybe wife material. Last thing you want is to become desperate, because when that happens. Nine times out of ten, you will end up mixed up with the wrong person. This is a life long and life changing experience. Take your time when looking. Was is meant to be will be. You won't have to debate, sell your soul, or buy your way into a young ladies heart. Be confident in yourself and know your worth. There are many women out there praying, waiting and believing in the same goal you are.

Try networking by joining social groups, do you have a hobby? You can join different groups. It's many things you can do to put yourself out there and be able to meet new people and possibly find what you are looking for, your wifey.

I hope any of this helps!
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^^ very thoughtful response. I've been praying since January of this year --- I've fasted without water or food for 28 days straight and I haven't found someone that my heart desired. I don't know what else to do. cry cry cry

In fact, during this fasting, my girlfriend broke up with me. undecided undecided
Re: I Want To by livedit(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
sad I'm so sorry to hear what your girlfriend done to you.  You never know, that could've been God.  Whomever is meant for you WILL be in your life.  This could be a test of your faith.  I know this is hard and get's very frustrating trying to wait on that special one.  I've been praying for years for God to send me my husband.  I would cry everyday wondering why he haven't came yet? What was it about me? I would sit back and watch all my other girlfriends get married, start a family and so on and I'd be still sitting there blinking hearing cricketts.  I didn't know it then, but I know it now that it wasn't my season yet.  That God needed my heart and mind to be right with him.  He wanted to be 1st in my life.    I needed deliverance from my ex-boyfriend whom I thought I was over.  Spiritually, my spirit was dead.  God can't send me the mate with me being messed up like I was. Not saying it's the same with you. But I'm just trying to make a point.  And to be honest, I'm glad he waited, because I'm a much better, stronger woman of God.  I put my Father which is in heaven first.  I let Him deliver me and set me free from sin and shackles that was tied to me that I didn't even know I had.  Now, I'm ready to receive and I know I will make a better wife for my soon to be husband.  He sent me an awesome man of God. He is from Nigeria and I love him to death! He is the next best thing that ever happen to me since I got saved.  God is good! I don't care what nobody says! 

But anyways, I digress.  But your season is near and your wife that was meant for you will come. You have to continue believing and speak it. Just wait on the Lord. He is a God that can't lie or go back on his promises.  You may want to take this time to seek God to find out what it is he want you to do. Sometimes you could be waiting and waiting, and God maybe holding her for you if there is something you suppose to be doing in his kingdom, maybe something you unknowingly ignoring about yourself that could be holding up your blessing. If you have a close relationship with our Father, then you should know his voice. He will speak to your spirit IF you listen to Him.  You can't give up! Just like the bible says, he may not come when you want Him, but He is always on time! Stand on His word no matter what or how it looks now.  Claim it and receive it!  You will be just fine. Rebuke and cast down those thoughts that you won't ever be happy and you will be alone for the rest of your life! That's not of God.  Just keep believing and praying.  God knows us better than we know ourselves. God know's what he is doing and he hasn't forsaken you.
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Are you Nigerian ?
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
As a matter of fact, I've stopped praying and going to church, that is how frustrated and upset I am. I come from a very wealthy family and I don't want to just marry anyone. Many girls like me but its all for the wrong reasons. The pressure is getting a bit unbearable ---esp. from my mom. I am also doing well for myself.

They clued me up with a girl from Nigeria, but I can't see my self taking care of anyone --- I travel around a lot and I would love my wife to travel with me --- she only has a Bachelors degree and at this time, cannot afford to pay for a Master's degree (my family thinks I should sponsor her ). I agreed to this but then, she gets rejected from the school that I would like her to attend. --- I'm just tired of the whole thing.

Can we chat on yim ?
Re: I Want To by bababuff(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
@livedit, I say a big Amen to all that. grin

Somebody shout-tu Hallelujah o jare! grin
Re: I Want To by livedit(f): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
obowunmi:

Are you Nigerian ?

No, I'm a black american woman.
Re: I Want To by obowunmi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
ooh ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would U React When U Finally Realize Ur Spouse Is Testing Ur Faithfulness With Another Guy/lady? / I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out / What Do You Think Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.