Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? (3407 Views)

South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gowon appears to be the biggest liar of the year. Was he everywhere during the war? Why does he believe only his own account of the war is correct? The same lies TVC is championing believing that every account of the war from Igbo land is false. Why are people who are not victims of war claiming to know more than the victims? Was Gowon at the forefront all the time, taking records of the casualties or only given reports by his soldiers? More haunting stories of the war will soon emerge. Those afraid of the truth shall be hurt. I think Gowon is enjoying the eevil forest called Nigeria? He should be regretting over the killings of his people occasioned by the fulanis. Can Gowon and TY Danjuma save Plateau and Taraba states today? Everyday he uses his dead relatives to appease the evill deity called Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Foxman19: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Another wasted educated tribalism spotted. Who supposed to know much about the war if its not gowon. Gowon is also a victim of war Because is head of state. He got report from soldiers and seen everything from theater room as well. So There's no how a bloody civilian would have known much about the civil war than commander in chief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
No one regretted stopping igbos from their expansionist agenda
You were the ones started domination saying other tribes are weak and you lost

To be more apt
Ojukwu bragged about razing Yoruba land in 2 days and called them cowards

By the Yoruba was done with Igbo till today igbos can’t forget Awolowo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gowon was living in Lagos Nigerias capital through out the war he had no idea of what was happening in Biafra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by nku5: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:

Gowon appears to be the biggest liar of the year. Was he everywhere during the war? Why does he believe only his own account of the war is correct? The same lies TVC is championing believing that every account of the war from Igbo land is false. Why are people who are not victims of war claiming to know more than the victims? Was Gowon at the forefront all the time, taking records of the casualties or only given reports by his soldiers? More haunting stories of the war will soon emerge. Those afraid of the truth shall be hurt. I think Gowon is enjoying the eevil forest called Nigeria? He should be regretting over the killings of his people occasioned by the fulanis. Can Gowon and TY Danjuma save Plateau and Taraba states today? Everyday he uses his dead relatives to appease the evill deity called Nigeria.

Guilty conscience is disturbing the man that's why he keeps on making all these ridiculous statements and telling silly lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:
No one regretted stopping igbos from their expansionist agenda
You were the ones started domination saying other tribes are weak and you lost

To be more apt
Ojukwu bragged about razing Yoruba land in 2 days and called them cowards

By the Yoruba was done with Igbo till today igbos can’t forget Awolowo

Give us a video of ojukwu bragging about razing Yoruba land

Ojukwu won't brag about destroying Yoruba land cause he had a deal with a Yoruba man he freed from prison who became a commander in the Biafran army commander banjo ,
Banjo made a deal to help Biafra and Biafra in turn will help him with oduduwa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Ojukwu won't brag about destroying Yoruba land cause he had a deal with a Yoruba man he freed from prison who became a commander in the Biafran army commander banjo ,

Until banjo saw Ojukwu installed Igbo man as head of bendel state and knew his plans were not freedom

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by helinues: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gowon might have not lived in any part of the Igbo land during the war but he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria armed forces.

He received first hand info about the war.

So op, what again is your hollaboo write up all about ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by olasco2035: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
millions of Nigerians don't even know what the war is all about and they don't even gv a Bleep about it....
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Until banjo saw Ojukwu installed Igbo man as head of bendel state and knew his plans were not freedom

Until banjo started negotiating secretly with FG armies betraying his master ojukwu, ojukwu executed him , banjo wasn't to be trusted , the same reason obasanjo imprisoned him is the same reason ojukwu executed him for

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Until banjo started negotiating secretly with FG armies betraying his master ojukwu, ojukwu executed him , banjo wasn't to be trusted , the same reason obasanjo imprisoned him is the same reason ojukwu executed him for

Good you executed him and you defend it so why attacking Gowon
Banjo knew it was no longer about liberating Biafra but taking over people’s territory

Anyways Gowon gave it you hot
And igbos earned all the fury they got during the civil war
Shey you invaded bendel that was a neutral party Lool

Infact all hail Awolowo the conqueror and finisher of the Biafran war
He revenged the occupation of mid west
He revenged the death of Banjo
He revenged the death of Akintola

And made igbos understand clearly western Nigeria can’t be touched

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Guestlander: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:

What about Chimamanda, was she even alive during the war? You are questioning the account of the commander in Chief during the war! One of the main actors of the whole incident.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by googi: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why do people get up every day of their lives to generate hate?

Honestly, I look forward sometimes to chatting and some discussions like the old days.

Even after the War, we still got along better than this hate mongering today.
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Despite seeing videos of Gowon release awolowo your people chose not to believe it so why will any other video do anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by tunjiajayi: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
You should be directing this question at your father and grandfathers, and I don't think they are on nairaland, so!
You are only going to get answers from your kind on nairaland, which means you are going to get twisted and sentimental tales spurn out of primal instincts of hate, fear and sheer stupidity.
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Sonnyboom: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
You mist perish from lies, with the abundant prove littering NL the Cambridge certified dullard never freed anyone from prison ?! Where is your video of Ojukwu freeing any Yoruba man ? I repeat you n your unborn generation must perish untimely if you are unable to provide video where Ojukwu freed any Yoruba man.

jimyjames:

1 Like

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by gidgiddy: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:

Gowon lived in Lagos throughout the war, however, he did visit captured areas a few times
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Smoke55: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foxman19:
Another wasted educated tribalism spotted. Who supposed to know much about the war if its not gowon. Gowon is also a victim of war Because is head of state. He got report from soldiers and seen everything from theater room as well. So There's no how a bloody civilian would have known much about the civil war than commander in chief.
in other words buratai knows every thing that happens in sambisa forest more than the boko boys?? God where do all these guys come from?

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Despite seeing videos of Gowon release awolowo your people chose not to believe it so why will any other video do anything

Who is talking of awolowo , someone that committed suicide mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahah awowolo that drank rat poison

Biafra is still here stronger than ever we are ready to fight another war and I pray it happens in our generation so that I will kill afonjas with my bare hands

Bunch of verbal warriors

Rat poison is another of your fake news

Is that not what ojuku said he will raze down Yoruba land
Go and read on exploits of yoruba soldiers and how they turned south east to powerless minority
Loooooooooool
I pray it happens this time around no £20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Who is talking of awolowo , someone that committed suicide mtcheew

Ipods news
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
You mist perish from lies, with the abundant prove littering NL the Cambridge certified dullard never freed anyone from prison ?! Where is your video of Ojukwu freeing any Yoruba man ? I repeat you n your unborn generation must perish untimely if you are unable to provide video where Ojukwu freed any Yoruba man.

Afonja I don't have your time go and read the story of victor banjo the Yoruba commander under Biafra, he was imprisoned in the eastern region by obasanjo before the civil war, during the Biafra war ojukwu released him from prison, and he stayed back to fight for Biafra he later betrayed ojukwu , ojukwu executed him

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Rat poison is another of your fake news

Is that not what ojuku said he will raze down Yoruba land
Go and read on exploits of yoruba soldiers and how they turned south east to powerless minority
Loooooooooool
I pray it happens this time around no £20

Lol why wait , let me and you meet up and settle it once and for all, you representing afonjas me representing Igbo's , let's see who will kill who

Look at your afonja brother being beating by street abokis

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol why wait , let me and you meet up and settle it once and for all, you representing afonjas me representing Igbo's , let's see who will kill who

I’m not Afonja
And deji is no longer a pdp man he’s now a Yoruba man loool I pity Yorubas in pdp

At least he’s not being made to drink mud

Those starving Igbo children in the war are your own
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

I’m not Afonja
And deji is no longer a pdp man he’s now a Yoruba man loool I pity Yorubas in pdp

At least he’s not being made to drink mud

Those starving Igbo children in the war are your own

I don't do politics you fool , knew the fool when he made the statement in the screenshot

Looks like you are afraid to meet up for the fight , lol another verbal warrior

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

I don't do politics you fool , knew the fool when he made the statement in the screenshot

Loool so because of his past support he must continue suffering Na pdp sw be Mumu
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by jimyjames(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Loool so because of his past support he must continue suffering Na pdp sw be Mumu

Looks like you are using freebasic on nairaland you didn't even see the screenshot mtcheew

Mumu poor coward

1 Like

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by Osaze007: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
jimyjames:

So deji was no longer fighting as a pdp man but as a Yoruba man

Legendhero any Yoruba man in pdp is on his own
I hope likes of seti dumps the party
Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by MetaPhysical: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Osaze007:

This is a hammer blow!
Very true insight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Gowon Live In Igboland During Biafra War? by MetaPhysical: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Learn to stay within discussion. I know you Ibos very well. You have attention deficit disorder - you cant focus too long on a point without straying off to grab at straws.

When you post Yorubaman beaten by Northerners, you forget multitude of pictures exist on internet, including videos of Ibo being lynched and beheaded by Northerners. Save your brothers the shame. You do so by thinking ahead and refusing to be sucked in by your short attention span.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now: Ongoing Meeting Of APC NWC, Holding At Party Secretariat. - Photo / Notorious “ade Basket” Emerges Oba In Ondo State / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.