Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS (7580 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian lady share amazing transformation of herself from plus size to slender, Nigerians react.

See Unclad Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/can-breast-reduce-people-react-after.html

Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Her breast no big...na just dat buy one and get one free shape wey she get.
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Her breasts are still the same size. It's just that she was a sloppy dresser when she was fat. She was sloppy down to her underwears.
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by weyreypey: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by judgementyard(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thumbs up dear, you can be who you want to be.Belive in your self and work on yourself cool

1 Like

Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
See Unclad Photos HERE
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Phayzz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lobatan when u thought u hv seen it all shocked
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
she must have had a breast reduction... a vertical scar under her boob will confirm that
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by ebenezary(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Unbelievable this wonderful
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by imiski(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
nairafame:
See Unclad Photos HERE
Awon blogger which naked pic we wan see? na wen she fat or slim.
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by wayne4loan: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
nairafame:
Nigerian lady share amazing transformation of herself from plus size to slender, Nigerians react.

See Unclad Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/can-breast-reduce-people-react-after.html
unclad photo kill u there... Nonsense angry
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Not her jarri undecided
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2019
wayne4loan:
unclad photo kill u there... Nonsense angry
This one dey find free p@rn
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by MajorWarren: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Yea I think there’s some reduction in breast size after weight loss.
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Roon9(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2019
This is the real definition of change grin
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Yxxx: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Atleast her colour remained the same.
Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2019
She lost the fat on the breast it's simple biology

1 Like

Re: Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS by Oyiboman69: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
She transformed from the second picture to the first. Don't confuse yourselves undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here. / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.