Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (18055 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

First off, you claimed Abraham was an Assyrian/Syrian... I was just laughing at you.

Look at that genealogy properly, did Abraham descend from either Asshur(Assyria) or Aram (Syria)?

Look very well before you answer.

Deuteronomy 26:5
And thou shalt speak and say before the Lord thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

Who is this Syrian ready to perish?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Deuteronomy 26:5
And thou shalt speak and say before the Lord thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

Who is this Syrian ready to perish?

You are beating around the bush.

Is Abraham a Syrian/Assyrian going by the genealogy you posted earlier?

I await your response.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Further lies. So please explain to us how the following Semitic races closely related to the Jews are olive skinned but yet not blacks or dark skinned;

1) Lydians (now Turkey)
2) Aram (now Syria)
3) Elamites (later known as Persia or present day Iran)

Why are the Turks, Syrians and Iranians not also considered blacks like their Jewish brothers hmmm?

As you call what I am saying lies, so I call you a block headed fool.

They are not cursed by God, God did not kill them spiritually. The only people that God has killed and who need (mental) spiritual resurrection is Assyria, Egypt, and Israel -all dark skinned people. Take note that all darkskinned people are either Shem or Ham

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

As you call what I am saying lies, so I call you a block headed fool.

They are not cursed by God, God did not kill them spiritually. The only people that God has killed and who need (mental) spiritual resurrection is Assyria, Egypt, and Israel -all dark skinned people. Take note that all darkskinned people are either Shem or Ham

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Lol, keep on throwing tantrums...display of emotions is a hallmark of insecurity and immaturity; cheesy

Now look at the facts before you;

Shem had the following sons that made up the Semitic race;

1) Elam (The founding father of the Persian nation now known as Iran and parts of Iraq)
2) Lud (The founding father of Lydia, present day Turkey)
3) Arphaxad (The founding father of Chaldea)
4) Asshur (The founding father of Assyria)
5) Aram ( The founding father of Syria)

We have the Syrian, Turks and Persians in the middle east today also bearing a skin with olive complexion, DO THESE NATIONS LOOK LIKE BLACKS TO YOU? HOW AND WHERE ARE THE JEWS (DESCENDED FROM THE CHALDEANS) THE ODD ONES OUT TO BE CLAIMED AS BLACKS?

I'm even finding it hilarious that you are saying Assyria and Syria are one and the same, whereas...these are different nations with different capitals;

Assyria - Nineveh
Syria - Damascus
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

You are beating around the bush.

Is Abraham a Syrian/Assyrian going by the genealogy you posted earlier?

I await your response.

And you are refusing to be cured of ignorance. Was Paul a Roman when he called himself a Roman (Acts 16:37)? Who is the Syrian ready to die? Who was his father, and where is his genealogy?

Abraham was a Syrian/Assyrian. But I will not tell you how he was of Asshur until you tell me the Syrian (the father of Israel) who was ready to die
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

And you are refusing to be cured of ignorance. Was Paul a Roman when he called himself a Roman (Acts 16:37)? Who is the Syrian ready to die? Who was his father, and where is his genealogy?

Abraham was a Syrian/Assyrian. But I will not tell you how he was of Asshur until you tell me the Syrian (the father of Israel) who was ready to die

Lol, this guy is a clown. You are still insisting Syria and Assyria are the same nation? You are still insisting Abraham is a Syrian/Assyrian?

Did you know the founding father of Syria is Aram, and that of Assyria is Asshur? Does biblical genealogy not show you the Chaldeans which Abraham is from descended from Arphaxad?

Anyways, take a look at the following commentaries to cure you of your folly;

Benson Commentary - Deuteronomy 26 v 5
A Syrian was my father
— That is, Jacob; for though born in Canaan, he was a Syrian by descent, his mother Rebecca, and his grandfather Abraham, being both of Chaldea or Mesopotamia, which in Scripture is comprehended under the name of Syria. His wives and children, by their mothers’ side, and his relations, were Syrians, and he himself had lived twenty years in Syria with Laban. Ready to perish — Through want and poverty, or through the rage of his brother Esau, and the treachery of his father-in-law Laban: see Genesis 28:11; Genesis 28:20; Genesis 32:10.

Or perhaps this refers to the state of Jacob a little before he went down into Egypt, when he and his family were in danger of perishing by famine, had he not been sustained by his son.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary;
A Syrian ready to perish was my father. Jacob is here called a Syrian. Their nation in its infancy sojourned in Egypt as strangers, they served there as slaves. They were a poor, despised, oppressed people in Egypt; and though become rich and great, had no reason to be proud, secure, or forgetful of God. He must thankfully acknowledge God's great goodness to Israel.

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
A nomad Aramean was my father] Jacob-Israel, the son of an Aramean (Genesis 24:10, cp. Deuteronomy 24:4), himself a nomad shepherd in Aram (Hosea 12:12, Genesis 29-31), with Aramean mothers to his children. EVV. ready to perish and R.V. marg. wandering or lost are all possible transl. of the Heb. ’ôbed, used of lost or ‘wandered’ beasts, Deuteronomy 22:3, 1 Samuel 9:3; 1 Samuel 9:20, Ezekiel 34:4; Ezekiel 34:16, Psalm 119:176; and of men perishing, Deuteronomy 4:26, Deuteronomy 7:20, Deuteronomy 8:19 f., Deuteronomy 28:20, 2 Samuel 1:27, Job 6:18 and frequently. Here no doubt intended to mark the nomad origins of Israel in contrast to their present state as cultivators of their own land.

A LITTLE RESEARCH WILL CURE YOUR IGNORANCE!
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol, keep on throwing tantrums...display of emotions is a hallmark of insecurity and immaturity; cheesy

Now look at the facts before you;

Shem had the following sons that made up the Semitic race;

1) Elam (The founding father of the Persian nation now known as Iran and parts of Iraq)
2) Lud (The founding father of Lydia, present day Turkey)
3) Arphaxad (The founding father of Chaldea)
4) Asshur (The founding father of Assyria)
5) Aram ( The founding father of Syria)

We have the Syrian, Turks and Persians in the middle east today also bearing a skin with olive complexion, DO THESE NATIONS LOOK LIKE BLACKS TO YOU? HOW AND WHERE ARE THE JEWS (DESCENDED FROM THE CHALDEANS) THE ODD ONES OUT TO BE CLAIMED AS BLACKS?

I'm even finding it hilarious that you are saying Assyria and Syria are one and the same, whereas...these are different nations with different capitals;

Assyria - Nineveh
Syria - Damascus

Genealogically speaking Assyria and Syria are brothers. But via conquest, Assyria assimilated Syria
The Assyrians conquered Aram, as Syria was originally known, shortly before conquering the Northern Kingdom of Israel (730-720 BC). The Babylonians eventually conquered Assyria and at that time both Assyria and the remnant of Aram ceased to exist.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/assyria-and-syria/

Who is 'the Syrian ready to die'?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Genealogically speaking Assyria and Syria are brothers. But via conquest, Assyria assimilated Syria
The Assyrians conquered Aram, as Syria was originally known, shortly before conquering the Northern Kingdom of Israel (730-720 BC). The Babylonians eventually conquered Assyria and at that time both Assyria and the remnant of Aram ceased to exist.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/assyria-and-syria/

Who is 'the Syrian ready to die'?

You are still beating around the bush. Abraham descended from ARPHAXAD (the founding father of the Chaldeans). Abraham hailed from Ur, the land of the CHALDEANS!

Is this too difficult for you to comprehend?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol, this guy is a clown. You are still insisting Syria and Assyria are the same nation? You are still insisting Abraham is a Syrian/Assyrian?

Did you know the founding father of Syria is Aram, and that of Assyria is Asshur? Does biblical genealogy not show you the Chaldeans which Abraham is from descended from Arphaxad?

Anyways, take a look at the following commentaries to cure you of your folly;

A Syrian was my father
— That is, Jacob; for though born in Canaan, he was a Syrian by descent, his mother Rebecca, and his grandfather Abraham, being both of Chaldea or Mesopotamia, which in Scripture is comprehended under the name of Syria. His wives and children, by their mothers’ side, and his relations, were Syrians, and he himself had lived twenty years in Syria with Laban. Ready to perish — Through want and poverty, or through the rage of his brother Esau, and the treachery of his father-in-law Laban: see Genesis 28:11; Genesis 28:20; Genesis 32:10.

Or perhaps this refers to the state of Jacob a little before he went down into Egypt, when he and his family were in danger of perishing by famine, had he not been sustained by his son.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary;
A Syrian ready to perish was my father. Jacob is here called a Syrian. Their nation in its infancy sojourned in Egypt as strangers, they served there as slaves. They were a poor, despised, oppressed people in Egypt; and though become rich and great, had no reason to be proud, secure, or forgetful of God. He must thankfully acknowledge God's great goodness to Israel.

A nomad Aramean was my father] Jacob-Israel, the son of an Aramean (Genesis 24:10, cp. Deuteronomy 24:4), himself a nomad shepherd in Aram (Hosea 12:12, Genesis 29-31), with Aramean mothers to his children. EVV. ready to perish and R.V. marg. wandering or lost are all possible transl. of the Heb. ’ôbed, used of lost or ‘wandered’ beasts, Deuteronomy 22:3, 1 Samuel 9:3; 1 Samuel 9:20, Ezekiel 34:4; Ezekiel 34:16, Psalm 119:176; and of men perishing, Deuteronomy 4:26, Deuteronomy 7:20, Deuteronomy 8:19 f., Deuteronomy 28:20, 2 Samuel 1:27, Job 6:18 and frequently. Here no doubt intended to mark the nomad origins of Israel in contrast to their present state as cultivators of their own land.

A LITTLE RESEARCH WILL CURE YOUR IGNORANCE!

You are a fool grin Was Abraham a Syrian, how did Jacob become a Syrian? How did Paul become a Roman?

A little open-mindedness will sure help your foolery

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

You are a fool grin Was Abraham a Syrian, how did Jacob become a Syrian? How did Paul become a Roman?

A little open-mindedness will sure help your foolery

This clearly shows you never payed attention to what I posted earlier from the commentaries. We will soon see who the fool is here;

A Syrian was my father

Now MrPresident1 wants to be clever by half, let's go through biblical genealogy, then show us how Arphaxad the ancestor of the Chaldeans, Abraham and by extension the Jews automatically became the progenitor of the Syrians/Assyrians as well cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

You are still beating around the bush. Abraham descended from ARPHAXAD (the founding father of the Chaldeans). Abraham hailed from Ur, the land of the CHALDEANS!

Is this too difficult for you to comprehend?

How did Jacob become a Syrian, and how did Paul become a Roman?

Genealogically speaking, is Jacob a Syrian or Paul a Roman?

I have told you that via conquest Assyria assimilated Syria!

How did Paul become Roman, and Jacob Syrian?

And less we forget how this thread began, why was Paul called an Egyptian in Rome if he is white like the Romans?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

How did Jacob become a Syrian, and how did Paul become a Roman?

Genealogically speaking, is Jacob a Syrian or Paul a Roman?

I have told you that via conquest Assyria assimilated Syria!

How did Paul become Roman, and Jacob Syrian?

And less we forget how this thread began, why was Paul called an Egyptian in Rome if he is white like the Romans?

I love how this goalpost is shifting, so Abraham is no longer the Assyrian/Syrian you earlier claimed he was?

And who reads his bible and loudly claims Assyria and Syria were one and the same nation? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jacob was deemed a Syrian by virtue of his sojourn at Aram. Short and simple. Read the bible commentaries and stop boasting in your folly here... cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
By the way, the Syrians (Aramites), Iranians (Persians or Elamites), Turks (Lydians), Assyrians, Chaldeans were and are still olive skinned people occupying the middle east today. These Semitic races are closely related to the Jews, these people were never known to be blacks.

But certain people who would rather settle for lies will still propagate falsehood that the Jews are or were once blacks. What manner of stupid lies are these?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

This clearly shows you never payed attention to what I posted earlier from the commentaries. We will soon see who the fool is here;

A Syrian was my father

Now MrPresident1 wants to be clever by half, let's go through biblical genealogy, then show us how Arphaxad the ancestor of the Chaldeans, Abraham and by extension the Jews automatically became the progenitor of the Syrians/Assyrians as well cheesy

Look at the underlined, you see how Abraham became a Syrian and subsequently Assyrian (by conquest and assimilation)?

How did Paul become Roman and where is his genealogy?

Why was Paul called Egyptian in Rome when he was white (?) like the Romans?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

I love how this goalpost is shifting, so Abraham is no longer the Assyrian/Syrian you earlier claimed he was?

And who reads his bible and loudly claims Assyria and Syria were one and the same nation? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jacob was deemed a Syrian by virtue of his sojourn at Aram. Short and simple. Read the bible commentaries and stop boasting in your folly here... cheesy

How did Israel and Rome become a single nation for Paul to proclaim his Roman pedigree? Where is Paul's genealogy to back this claim, I'm asking you?

BTW, your underlined commentary says Jacob was Syrian by descent. Descent from Abraham, right? Yeah. Abraham was Syrian, then he became Assyrian

Ignoramus
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Look at the underlined, you see how Abraham became a Syrian and subsequently Assyrian (by conquest and assimilation)?

How did Paul become Roman and where is his genealogy?

Why was Paul called Egyptian in Rome when he was white (?) like the Romans?

Read the geneaology of the nations that descended from Shem.

Chaldeans (descended from Arphaxad) are different from Syrians (descended from Aram). Assyrians descended from Asshur.

How can someone in this age and time boldly declare Abraham is a Syrian/Assyrian? What?!

Did you also turn a blind eye to this commentary?

You love to cherry pick rather than see the bigger picture, smh...
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:
By the way, the Syrians (Aramites), Iranians (Persians or Elamites), Turks (Lydians), Assyrians, Chaldeans were and are still olive skinned people occupying the middle east today. These Semitic races are closely related to the Jews, these people were never known to be blacks.

But certain people who would rather settle for lies will still propagate falsehood that the Jews are or were once blacks. What manner of stupid lies are these?

Dwell in the congregation of the dead, you simple minded fellow. Because you are rejecting knowledge.

The ancient Hebrews were darkskinned Syrians, who became Assyrians, who became Babylonians. Today, they are called Negroes
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

How did Israel and Rome become a single nation for Paul to proclaim his Roman pedigree? Where is Paul's genealogy to back this claim, I'm asking you?

BTW, your underlined commentary says Jacob was Syrian by descent. Descent from Abraham, right? Yeah. Abraham was Syrian, then he became Assyrian

Ignoramus

My goodness, your ignorance stinks to the highest heavens. Please tell me you are not aware of how people who were not Romans by blood could still obtain Roman citizenship!

What the heck
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Dwell in the congregation of the dead, you simple minded fellow. Because you are rejecting knowledge.

The ancient Hebrews were darkskinned Syrians, who became Assyrians, who became Babylonians. Today, they are called Negroes

"Dark skinned" Syrians? This joke is getting more hilarious...

Where did the light skinned Syrians, Turks and Persians occupying the middle east show up from? Planet mars? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by saxha: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
The problem here is, at what point do we consider a man black? Is Beyonce black or white? Is Mo Salah black or white? Is Ross Barkley black or white?

Even in sub Saharan Africa we still have light skinned people (that are not half cast, Rita Dominic, Rachael Oniga, Ayo Adesanya, Bukky Wright etc). Yes, Hebrew, or Middle Easterners may not be black like Saido Mane, but they're not white like Wayne Rooney either. They're in between, and yes there maybe "blacks" among them too. Check Indians and Pakistanis, they have people that are actually "black" like normal "9ja black" not the Ghanaian own though cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Read the geneaology of the nations that descended from Shem.

Chaldeans (descended from Arphaxad) are different from Syrians (descended from Aram). Assyrians descended from Asshur.

How can someone in this age and time boldly declare Abraham is a Syrian/Assyrian? What?!

Did you also turn a blind eye to this commentary?

You love to cherry pick rather than see the bigger picture, smh...

I think you are crazy. I already told you that by conquest and assimilation, Syria became part of Assyria, and then part of Babylon.

Paul called himself a Roman, show me his genealogy!

Ignoramus
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

"Dark skinned" Syrians? This joke is getting more hilarious...

Where did the light skinned Syrians, Turks and Persians occupying the middle east show up from? Planet mars? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu. They are not awaiting resurrection like you (I assume you are black)!
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
saxha:
The problem here is, at what point do we consider a man black? Is Beyonce black or white? Is Mo Salah black or white? Is Ross Barkley black or white?

Even in sub Saharan Africa we still have light skinned people. Yes, Hebrew, or Middle Easterners may not be black like Saido Mane, but they're not white like Wayne Rooney either. They're in between, and yes there maybe "blacks" among them too. Check Indians and Pakistanis, they have people that are actually "black" like normal "9ja black" not the Ghanaian own though cheesy cheesy

My dear, even the light skinned Indians, the Arabs and all that are darker when you compare them to a Caucasian. Arabs and Middle Easterners when compared to white Caucasians are deemed as brown (olive colored skin complexion).

For Jeremiah a Jewish prophet to write this down in Jeremiah 13 v 23;
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

This clearly shows the Jews were not dark skinned as people are claiming them to be. If the Jews were/are blacks, then heck...even Arabs, Turks, Persians, Armenians and every other occupant in the middle east are blacks too! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

I think you are crazy. I already told you that by conquest and assimilation, Syria became part of Assyria, and then part of Babylon.

Paul called himself a Roman, show me his genealogy!

Ignoramus

Ogbeni, anyhow you wan twist am...Abraham is a Chaldean...not Assyrian or Syrian.

And by the way, Paul was not born a Roman, he was a Jew by birth and heritage. Roman citizenship was open and obtainable by eligible non-Romans in the Roman empire.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

Mumu. They are not awaiting resurrection like you (I assume you are black)!

Even the Turks, Armenians, Iranians (Persians), Syrians are blacks too na... nonsense cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

My goodness, your ignorance stinks to the highest heavens. Please tell me you are not aware of how people who were not Romans by blood could still obtain Roman citizenship!

What the heck

You can also become Roman by by conquest, and assimilation, right? If Paul is a Roman by conquest, and you yourself have proven that Jacob is Syrian, and we know that Syria was conquered and assimilated by the Assyrians, what then is your problem with Abraham being of Asshur, and Syria/Assyria?

Is Paul a descendant of the Romulus and Remus?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Ogbeni, anyhow you wan twist am...Abraham is a Chaldean...not Assyrian or Syrian.

And by the way, Paul was not born a Roman, he was a Jew by birth and heritage. Roman citizenship was open and obtainable by eligible non-Romans in the Roman empire.

It is apparent that Paul did not buy his citizenship. He was a subject of the Roman province of Judea. Was Abraham the Syrian a Subject of the Assyrian province of Syria? If yes,

Abraham = Syrian / Assyrian
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

You can also become Roman by by conquest, and assimilation, right? If Paul is a Roman by conquest, and you yourself have proven that Jacob is Syrian, and we know that Syria was conquered and assimilated by the Assyrians, what then is your problem with Abraham being of Asshur, and Syria/Assyria?

Please where in the scriptures was Abraham referred to as a Syrian or Assyrian? Abraham was born and raised a Chaldean in city of Ur. Ur was not conquered by Assyria in the lifetime of Abraham...so how was Abraham ever deemed a Syrian?

Abi Chaldea was conquered by Assyria when Abraham was alive hmmm? And you missed out where Jacob was considered a Syrian due to his sojourn in Aram abi? Hmmm?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

It is apparent that Paul did not buy his citizenship. He was a subject of the Roman province of Judea. Was Abraham the Syrian a Subject of the Assyrian province of Syria? If yes,

Abraham = Syrian / Assyrian

Syria and Assyria are two different nations. Assyria's capital is Nineveh, and that of Syria is Damascus.

Assyria descended from Asshur, and Syria descended from Aram.

Please provide us with evidence showing when Chaldea was conquered by Assyria in Abraham's lifetime.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Even the Turks, Armenians, Iranians (Persians), Syrians are blacks too na... nonsense cheesy cheesy

If you are melanated or darkskinned, automatically you are not in the right polarity with the sun, I digress, but you need to know it.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

If you are melanated or darkskinned, automatically you are not in the right polarity with the sun, I digress, but you need to know it.

Simple question, the Turks, Iranians, Armenians, Syrians are also colored (olive skinned) or melanated when compared to Cacausians...

Does this mean these Semitic races are blacks too?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrPresident1:

The Abraham I know of in the scripture was still referred to as a Chaldean. But please, if you can provide us with evidence of Ur being conquered by Assyria in Abraham's lifetime, that clears it up.

And for the umpteenth time, Syria and Assyria were never one and the same nation in the lifetime of the patriarchs....please counter this with historical evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / What Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.