Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management (26991 Views)

Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by mildflame: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Fowler houseboy of Tinubu why won't it dwindle
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by olaswim: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Let see what he will do na.... His condemning fowler management....let see what mr know it all is bring on board ooooo.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Hypocrit: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

ICAN or not... manegerial skills are learnt in the university not gotten because of "masses at heart"
and i guess non of your leaders right from independence was able to get a university degree.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Nami Mohammed has no good track record , the first comment he made was to condemn his.predecessor..this is a clear indication that the Fowler Man is not doing the bidding of gambari. knowing full well that FIR is one of the lucrative agency. There are some of the agencies boss that have done worst things more than what Fowler has done yet was still there.
Omo Yoruba , roonu. Don't let what Happened to us before ,happen to us again.
Tinubu Will cry after 2023...

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by 36STATES: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
surgical:
All tinubu protégés are always under performers who are usually blown into larger than life performers by their voiceferous media until they are exposed by federal appointment,another example is fashola

Just few months ago, the Ibadan media was everywhere claiming the wonders the corrupt Fowler was performing at FIR. Those of us that are accustomed to their hype knew it was all lies.

Not long ago, many people believed the lies that Igbos are only traders while Yorubas are most educated. Some of the most ridiculous lies are the ones about Ekiti being full of Phd holders and professors. But data from both JAMB and WEAC from early 80s has shown that the real academicians are the Igbos and their cousins from SS. Some states like Osun and Oyo are even no better than the much maligned almajiri states in the north..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by wink2015(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ctorch:
New FIRS Chairman Condemns Fowler’s Management

The newly appointed Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Muhammad Nami, launched a veiled criticism of his predecessor in office, Babatunde Fowler, on Monday accusing his management of superintending a steady decline in revenue collection by the service since the inception of his tenure in 2015.

It was meant to be the new chairman’s first Christmas message and felicitation to the revenue service staff since his assumption of office on December 19; however, he used the message to carry out a performance assessment of Mr Fowler’s management, accusing it of failing to maintain the “impressive performance” the agency recorded since 2011, with 2012 as the benchmark year for outstanding performance.

Reviewing the performance and workforce of the service between 2011 and 2019, Mr Nami took a jab at Mr Fowler, saying “despite the rise in Service workforce, the engagement of consultants, the rise in inflation and the exchange rates, the tax revenue collection (of the FIRS) continues to dwindle.”

Commending the FIRS staffers for “displaying the spirit of steadfastness, resilience, perseverance and deftness in the discharge of your assigned responsibilities,” he urged then to use the yuletide holiday to ponder over the past and resolve to resume refreshed and better prepared to serve, Premium Times reports.
He also made reference to 2012, three years before Mr Fowler’s appointment, as the best year for the FIRS.“As a result of your uncommon commitment to duty, 2012 especially, you were able to raise Five Trillion, Seven Billion Naira even without active participation of consultants and with moderate inflation and exchange rates. I want to be positive that this impressive performance is achievable again,” the Chairman said.

https://www.independent.ng/new-firs-chairman-condemns-fowlers-management/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

NORTHERNERS WANT TO ENJOY TAX PROCEEDS BUT THEY ARE THE ONES CONDEMNING THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC DRINKS e.g beer

They wrote a letter to Fowler to explain the reasons for the tax revenue shortfall as if they do not know the cause.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
I just observe that anyone out of favour with the president is automatically a hero fo ipob clowns.

Fowler is now their hero
They love dasuki but hate buratai (both northern muslims)

They love zakzaki but hate Muhammad tanko (both northern muslims)

They Love sani shehu but hate Elrufai

They love Aisha Yusufu but hate Louretta Onochie.

They hate Osinbajo but love FFK (both SW christians)

They love Fayose but hate Fayemi.

They love dino melaye but love Adeyemi smart.

They love Ambode but hate tinubu

They love Obaseki but hate oshiomole.

They love Ikpeazu but hate OUK
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by sammirano: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good. Chop alone die alone
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

what L ? L as per marginalise Ibo or north misbehaving with little power
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by IgboSomalia: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hypocrit:
I dont think he need ICAN to perform well. All he needs is the masses at heart and the right people to work with. Greed with weighty CV will amount to nothing.

Mention a single success story this man recorded before he was appointed FIRS chairman.

He was appointed because Fowler was compelling businesses to pay tax and the Northern businessmen were not comfortable with it.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

ICAN or not... manegerial skills are learnt in the university not gotten because of "masses at heart"
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by IgboSomalia: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Fowler with is ICAN was hated in Revenue House. No be only ICAN, na I Can.

Those they loved in Revenue House, how much did they bring in?

Fowler was hated cos he blocked all loopholes for them to "eat".

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Hypocrit: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Mention a single success story this man recorded before he was appointed FIRS chairman.

He was appointed because Fowler was compelling businesses to pay tax and the Northern businessmen were not comfortable with it.
you already concluded so we dont have to go further.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
I just observe that anyone out of favour with the president is automatically a hero fo ipob clowns.

Fowler is now their hero

They all have the same major quality! They are failures.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by IgboSomalia: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hypocrit:
you already concluded so we dont have to go further.

Pls, educate me. Mention just one achievement.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

Ode... why not beat fowlers record rather than spewing trash

Abokiiii gworo choper throwing jab at Fowler a US graduate, Buhari your daddy na hin get you the job oloshi, not like you sabi anything with your empty C.V

the thing pain them as fowler don pack southerner full FIRS, and gave Southwest tax holiday

[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Injera(f): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Fowler really messed FIRS up with nepotism and tribalism.

Why won't it dwindle when certain Geopolitical zones doesn't pay tax at all.

How can a federal agency be running what belongs to Nigeria ethnically.
Tell that to Daura, Kyari et al
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by r4roty(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
The new FIRS boss should embrace"Leadership and Change Management",Build on the strength, weakness, oppurtunities and threats in your parastatal going forward. This media hype especially on his first management and staff meeting has clearly set the tone of his management style which will be counter productive in the end. Hit the ground running instead of PHD syndrome which is characteristic of many Nigerians.My 2 cents though.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by blackboy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Have you gone to Federal Character Commission to find out if with Fowler the FIRS became dominated by one ethnic group due to his appointment? I can assure you if we go check as it is his ethnic group are not even half more than the other ethnic group.
The new FIRS boss is starting on a bad note way PMB ..GMB started with attacking his predecessor . Start working and stop talking hate.
MelesZenawi:
Fowler really messed FIRS up with nepotism and tribalism.

Why won't it dwindle when certain Geopolitical zones doesn't pay tax at all.

How can a federal agency be running what belongs to Nigeria ethnically.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by SmartMen: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Fowler is now their hero

Did you see any Igbo mentioned in the article? But seems you like masturbating on their name... I hope you cum when done.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Perkins2018: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
36STATES:

Just few months ago, the Ibadan media was everywhere claiming the wonders the corrupt Fowler was performing at FIR. Those of us that are accustomed to their hype knew it was all lies.

Not long ago, many people believed the lies that Igbos are only traders while Yorubas are most educated. Some of the most ridiculous lies are the ones about Ekiti being full of Phd holders and professors. But data from both JAMB and WEAC from early 80s has shown that the real academicians are the Igbos and their cousins from SS. Some states like Osun and Oyo are even no better than the much maligned almajiri states in the north..

Can you show us these data?
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

so FIRS record revenue was in 2011/2012? southwest media is really misleading this nation. they made everyone think Fowler is generating record revenue

Believe their media at your own risk.

They are highly deceitful.

Same way they will tell you Osibanjo is performing when he is actually doing nothing but sharing Trader Moni he was later butted out for inefficiencies.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
philip0906:

Succinct!!

While the ruling APC is also a party filled with criminals and senile lots as with the PDP, it's disgusting to see people take sides just because of the pent up hatred they have for the man in power. It makes them exactly what they accuse others of, hypocrites
The level of diabolical witchcraft and evil in you lots is truly bewildering...so the charade going on between obaseki and oshiomole is being engineered by igbos? What the fvck has igbos got to do with the bitter politics in far-away Edo state?? Can you show me your informed statistic showing the number of igbos supporting fayose and condemning fayemi? Or supporting ikpeazu and condemning ouk? When they support ouk you diabolic humanoids will still say they are supporting criminals just because they’re from their tribe? They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t..fvck off you hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by itsme01: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hypocrit:
and i guess non of your leaders right from independence was able to get a university degree.

i am a yoruba and such nonsense question about education should never come from a northerner or southeasterner because my leaders are better educated
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

says an Ibo, like we dont know what Azikwe, or Ironsi did
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

mention any ibo man that can rival osibanjo in governace or private practice
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
SmartMen:

Did you see any Igbo mentioned in the article? But seems you like masturbating on their name... I hope you cum when done.
That is omenka’s modus operandi..very diabolically mischievous lot..see how he managed to divert the thread to iPob and igbos..if this isn’t evil in vilest form I don’t know what is...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

i am a yoruba and such nonsense question about education should never come from a northerner or southeasterner because my leaders are better educated
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by wingmanIII: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Fowler is now their hero

Senseless and idiotic post. A grown man should nt be writing this.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Boobalan: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
As SEO freelancer in Chennai, we help to make your website visible in Google and it ranks higher in the SERP result, we SEO freelancer provide optimization for your website to rank on the top of the SERP result that improves your business.

The use of SEO is to find information on web search like Google, Yahoo searching to get details of the product. Here comes the need for SEO, it does researches and finds the best trend that is up to date and which is used to find the best SERP result, which improve the traffic to the website using the keywords.

The best Best SEO Freelancer in Chennai, work is to constantly look at new trends and increase website traffic. There are many updates in SEO that not only restrict on keyword and meta tag and there should be wide mind for creativity. They must know about the importance of links, on-page and off-page SEO and the difficulties in content marketing.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Orpe7(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fowler wey carry all him lirs babes go FIRS, na sack dem go sack all of them
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by LadyExcellency: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Fowler is now their hero

Stay on the topic and quit this uselessness of distracting Nairalanders on this issue of solemnity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA / Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.