Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (64057 Views)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by SaintHilary(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
Na today I know say all those Hollywood movies are fake. If na oyinbo film now dem the thieves for turn am to hostage situation. Then dem the police go con hire professional hostage negotiator
Oyinbo professional thief no dey rob without escape route grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by OgbanjeProphet: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am only interested in the names of the robbers...

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Protein0: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
eedimo:
This would be the first time in over a decade I would say something good about our security apparatus.

I salute their quick response to the scene and eventual arrest of the criminals.
MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THAT OPERATION.
If such operation went successful, then the country's security is completely gone.
That location has excess security posts, police, army, mobile police, plus no escape route.

When you enter some areas in Abuja, you'll think it's not the same men of the NPF. You'll be highly impressed... Their look, approach, vehicle and all nice.
I am still thinking of the kind of armed robbery that will be successful in some areas in Abuja.
Just a shot will attract well armed men from several security posts. Plus the planning give no room for easy escape sef.

10 Likes

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Babaheekmat: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
Na today I know say all those Hollywood movies are fake. If na oyinbo film now dem the thieves for turn am to hostage situation. Then dem the police go con hire professional hostage negotiator

Mumu
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by ZombieTERROR: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:

That's oyibo land
Here Buhari police will first shoot the hostages before asking questions

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Babaheekmat: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
SaintHilary:

Oyinbo professional thief no dey rob without escape route grin

Movies and real life ain't same kid..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Raymeskey:
Good one

This first bank self ......... is like there is something about them that is attracting robbers
food for thought. The mgt should think about this through..

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kudo.to our official.thievies in Uniform. It take trained and skilled robbers to foil an attempt of a bank robbery.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by guass(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
But do they open today? Or the event happened yesterday?
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by don4real18(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Perfecttouchade:
now see where greed lead these ones to, be contented with what you have, u can't get that luxurious life through crimes. These ones will be drilled for their stupidity and lack of being satisfied with the little they had.
Truthfully, you can live in luxury through crime grin and I'm not in anyway supporting anyone who will want to tread such path
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Nickisindigo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
customers on a saturday
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by philip0906(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

That's oyibo land
Lol...you just had to drag Buhari into it. grin

I'm enjoying the comic relief you're bringing here grin
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Waper2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
No pictures of the scene, the one gun down? �

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
The robbers are probably fans of Money Heist. But they dumb. Dumb lazy morafakass.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some people get mind ooo how on earth you will dare rob a bank in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by GindoX(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
MONEY-HEIST-GONE-WRONG grin grin grin grin

The one I watched didn't go wrong. It was successful, rich guys in the movie. Fucking Rich...
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by abidem4real: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Perfecttouchade:
now see where greed lead these ones to, be contented with what you have, u can't get that luxurious life through crimes. These ones will be drilled for their stupidity and lack of being satisfied with the little they had.
No! Luxurious life can be gotten through crime and criminality but one does not need to ply that route because it is deadly and does not have a glorious end. 80% of those living in luxury in Nigeria of these days are criminals
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by DaRuud(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
eedimo:
This would be the first time in over a decade I would say something good about our security apparatus.

I salute their quick response to the scene and eventual arrest of the criminals.
MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THAT OPERATION.

It's because the military barracks is just a stone throw from the bank

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by nairalee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

That's oyibo land

Hahahahaha. Shoot the hostages ke? Buhari armed forces got no chill. You're too funny.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Sain(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by smalldoctor: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
End tym thiefs!
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Hypocrit: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
And you expect all bank robbery to be like this one. You dont read news, so, you are not inform.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Vikynas: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
get some sense
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by xcelentattitude(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
The god of Mbape caught them in the act grin

Like someone mentioned earlier, it was a low budget money heist grin
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Lexjully: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
The immediate response by the police and military is very commendable and we truly appreciate them for their doggedness and commitment.

So the military had to intervene to stop a bank robbery? Somewhere in Zamfara on Christmas day, the police raided people's shops and arrested shop owners and people who were shopping, including some passers by, claiming that they were selling bangers and everyone had to pay 5k each to bail themselves, 20k for shop owners. These bastards called Nigeria police are nuisance and should be stopped.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by netmillionaires(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
You had to call somebody a kid just to get your message across.

Now you should read this https://m.dw.com/en/brazil-bank-robbers-dig-600-meter-tunnel-in-sao-paulo/a-40794522
or search Google for the term THIEVES DUG TUNNEL TO ROB A BANK and read real life stories of sophisticated robbers.
Babaheekmat:

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Abid2020(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin Money heist has gone nasty... meanwhile, professor is laughing at the person who planned the Abuja "laca se de papel

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Roski1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Toscarel:
Must the Nigerian army be involved in the smallest domestic affairs, nawa ooo when the real gbege come who do we now call ?

can't the government train the police to fully take responsibility for any domestic occurrences like other countries. The only time you see soldiers in a sane country would be during extreme natural disasters, and national threats but in Nigeria the pettiest issues and they would bring the Nigerian army , thats disrespect
Very true. We keep disrespecting the armed forces by bringing them to do the work of police simply because the police cannot purge themselves of laxity.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by franchasng: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just because they are only five unarmed robbers, the Nigerian Police will want to use them to shine but when they meet those dare-devil Fulani terrorists armed with sophisticated weapons terrorizing travelers on Benin-Ore, Abuja-Kaduna, Ife-Ondo, etc highways, they will run and hide angry angry angry
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Adekunleideology(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
I don't pity these guys, what I just know is that they will suffer in HD... shocked
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by SaintHilary(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babaheekmat:

At least use the ideas from the movies in real life "adult"
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by meavox: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Perfecttouchade:

Yessooo... But tell that to our looter civil servants, politicians, BANKERS and their cronies. Will not be surprised if the bank workers are behind this attempted robbery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.