Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (64064 Views)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by udemzyudex(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
I guess someone came to deposit a huge sum of money,those thieves should be interrogated thoroughly.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by pweshboi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
landmark86:
And Mpape was a gud player, why robbing his father home town

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by emmykk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
SaintHilary:
If you've watched

*Den of Thieves

*Money Heist

*Italian Job

*Fast n Furious 4

You'll know these guys are stupid for not having an Escape Route. You expect to walk in and out of a bank in Abuja like it's Adamawa State

As much as i hate to say, KUDOS TO THE NPF

The movie "Heat" also

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by akanbiaa(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
Na today I know say all those Hollywood movies are fake. If na oyinbo film now dem the thieves for turn am to hostage situation. Then dem the police go con hire professional hostage negotiator
Life is more valued in the advance countries and the robbers will take that to advantage but here in Nigeria both the robbers and hostage will be used for shooting practice by the police if the robbers dont surrender on time.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Typhoonsbane: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
Na today I know say all those Hollywood movies are fake. If na oyinbo film now dem the thieves for turn am to hostage situation. Then dem the police go con hire professional hostage negotiator

Too much money heist is worrying you

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
eedimo:
This would be the first time in over a decade I would say something good about our security apparatus.

I salute their quick response to the scene and eventual arrest of the criminals.
MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THAT OPERATION.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Longman8: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thumb up to the gallant security personel for thier frantic effort in capturing the culprit from extricating. Crime can never be an option to a wealthy life. Working hard is though it hurt but it truely pays. Make them go write thier final year exam for LAW COURT.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by philip0906(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
phkka1:
[s]I blame someone who refuse to create decent jobs for the citizens.

Now you call them robbers. What do we call the ones in the house padding contracts[/s]?
You can as well pick up a gun to go rob a bank since they didn't provide a job for you.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by hope4nigeria(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Toscarel:
Must the Nigerian army be involved in the smallest domestic affairs, nawa ooo when the real gbege come who do we now call ?

can't the government train the police to fully take responsibility for any domestic occurrences like other countries. The only time you see soldiers in a sane country would be during extreme natural disasters, and national threats but in Nigeria the pettiest issues and they would bring the Nigerian army , thats disrespect
are you a thief? Just asking tho
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Toscarel: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
hope4nigeria:
are you a thief? Just asking tho

So lame and so off point, must you quote or comment to expose the cheap high you are on

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by kolmart: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
There is different between armed robbers and Thief all those guys are thief not armed robbers did they fired any shot at anybody before they gained entry to the bank? Armed robbers do came with force or do or die affairs all these guys are hungry people have you ever read in Nigeria history where armed robbers surrendered to police?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by webngnews: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Pacesetter123(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Protein0:

If such operation went successful, then the country's security is completely gone.
That location has excess security posts, police, army, mobile police, plus no escape route.

When you enter some areas in Abuja, you'll think it's not the same men of the NPF. You'll be highly impressed... Their look, approach, vehicle and all nice.
I am still thinking of the kind of armed robbery that will be successful in some areas in Abuja.
Just a shot will attract well armed men from several security posts. Plus the planning give no room for easy escape sef.

Dats how a country's capital should look like.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Savagethe21st(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2019
If only the endured the bad economy and hustle like everyone Else

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:31am On Dec 29, 2019
olisefom:
Security forces were on duty today.

Thank God.
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Awoo88: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2019
nairalee:
You sure say your sense complete
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
what a set of dumb thieves, robbing a bank in Abuja? You don't come out alive. Give them what they deserve, fools
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Festus28645(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Amstupid:
Quit rejoicing ,,, dey will come back for sure angry
fool
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Unprofessional Bank Robbers. 5 robbers want to rob a bank.
No one was covering the outside for dem. All of them went straight into the hall and expect to come out unchallenged. Stupid boys.

Or maybe, the ones covering outside chickened out when they saw the Police and ran away,
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Bishops10(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
nairalee:
"The Negotiator"
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by ELABBZ: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Raymeskey:
Good one

This first bank self ......... is like there is something about them that is attracting robbers
Ofcourse, they recently sacked most of their staffs...
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Adeevah(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Folake Anike Mumuni
Signed
Re: First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch by Wayne4uall(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
ridbell01:
Some people get mind ooo how on earth you will dare rob a bank in Abuja

I tire o... They are very mad... Abuja way b say all the arm forces head quarters dey.. No Robbery feel happen for Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.