Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85436 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by KIDfurniture(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kill with your red hands..rubbish...

enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Joemiexx: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
She no travel
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Sluacoast(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Most women are bisexual in nature, just forget the pretence. if the lady is beautiful, just forget it. I Don wine am finish.it will pain the guy because he will be expecting me to be mad but I will disappoint him by changing the topic. I can't kill myself.. lol.
Aunty just admit you're into woman. Which one be you go bleep her. Na una type dey carry men take do cover.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Hahahaha... na una way be that. if I be your gal friend, the thing no-go ever pain, it won't affect me lielie. but I will make sure I Bleep that same gal that's if she's beautiful oo. hahahaha. but hope you used CD sha? if not go for test now because ayam not understanding this kinda rush rush sex.
Lol, if my girl had an affair with another girl, I wonder how I would feel, probably indifferent. Maybe I would request to join them.
Ion think guys would be bordered by that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Slynation(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Guy don't kill urself over a lash gone bad, she is just a gf. You never can tell what she does behind ur back.
Na who dem catch be thief

Faithfulness is mostly encouraged in marriage, because you are meant to know the dangers it will pose if u indulge in it, not just loosing the trust of your spouse but will also affect your kids if it leads to a separation or may be divorce.

So brace up gee, na nack u nack, u no kee person.

My advice is, if you are sure she loves you so so much, go and break up with her.
Tell her with an emotion laden face, that you want to quit the relationship because, had it been you were in her shoes you will do the same.
Whyne her with stories of how she has been the best ever and can't be replaced in all ramifications, u sabi her weak spot na, then give her a tight hug and pretend sob and tell her u will miss her, then go and never ever call her, or chat with her. If she loves u dearly in 48hrs she will be back by herself. But if she no love u my dear sorry. U just gave her a reason to justify her further hoe ability
U don tey for this game oO....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

U meet a gal today and slept with her same day or hours later. That’s a very bad habit u need to stop..

Solution: Tell her it wasn’t you/me!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by superability(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
What can I say to u sir...
Just genuinely apologize... Repent and seek forgiveness from her... And pray not to fall into the laps of another lady again...

Based on the drugs... Don't use that as an excuse... Don't even tell her u took one useless antibiotics

And I don't advice u to use the reverse psychology on her... Be truthful about it...

I also saw a post u made that one nairalander brought back about ur galfriend cheating previously... Based on this, I will advice u make up with her first and the both of us should go for a break so you both can have a clearer mind to reminisce on the whole relationship if you guys are still good to go...

What do I know?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
You don't have anything to fix young man.You are a cheat, a leopard never change it's spot.You claimed never to have cheated on her in one year and four months, lol you were counting months and it was only a matter of time before you did else you wouldn't have gone down with someone you met within hours.

Lose and cheap is what you are.

So what if he's lose and cheap? Crucify him at once and if you can't do that, it's a big shame on you. He has acknowledged his mistake, remorseful and worried. What else would you have him do? Commit suicide?

How are you even different from him?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Viking007(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

The girl doesn't know her .. They have never met.. And gf traveled as far as four states away
Ignore all the noise from Nairalanders, most of them are hopeless cheaters. You've cheated, you're a cheater and the possibility of you doing it again is 99.9% certain. But - with your strong willpower you can stop it if and when you guys get married. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Franchise21(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fallacy!!!
Check the OP's profile and check all his fake topics... @enshi
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by vincentjk(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Correcton:
Go to hell i don't want man like u in my family, whaoo u spoil man mennnn. When we are goin to trust ourself in this life.? It never reach a week o and u dissaponited . Walahi u are a killer. Live that innocent girl alone and go are marry ur olosho,

You and the op who should go to hell? Imagine what a grown up like you just typed smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by SlimzDboss(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wahala .... well you gotta face the consequences cos you deserve it bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by BilltheDON(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok

Check in for your plain and pattern materials and senator materials wholesales and retail
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by MedicH: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Brainiac12 post=85294408][/quote]

Lol this picture though. Hahaa
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by bonnyhope: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some guys are real dogs

You just met with a lady and all what you could think of was to have sex with her.

You could not even hold body for weeks and wait for your real partner

I pity your life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:

Immediately she left u, she went to that bros that she told u about , that has been disturbing her for a revenge.... I can assure u that she enjoyed it dada... Presently

U 1 : 1 HER.... GO and meet her to apologize , she has forgiven u , scores is 1: 1... No gain , No loss.
Or she when to her bestie to cry on his shoulder, and .... .......
You know what happens next.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by MzTunechi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hope it was a protected sex?? Because warts and herpes are flying in the air. Good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
liverpool72:
guy I just finished knacking that ur gal now.
she is ryt naked on my bed
we have read ur thread and everyones comment
let me tell the truth u can't get her back
game well planned and only the smartest get it wela

The most annoying part is that people like you are still virgins..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by xcelentattitude(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
OP, give your life to Christ!

Who knows the kind of spirit you laid with..

So you just left your house in the morning and she left hers and the two of you wound up in your house and had s3x, just like that!

Your destiny is under attack dude!

There's more to it than meets the eye.

You were even having morning sickness.... And that could not deter you because it wasn't ordinary.

I'm sorry to be an harbinger of doom but you don knack something.

Your girlfriend's forgiveness is not your greatest problem right now.. You are in serious danger!

There are demon girls all over the place, whoever doesn't believe this should argue with his keyboard.

Damn! Way to easy cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Rozaytee: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do
fvcking random strangers...please change 2020 is coming
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

So what if he's lose and cheap? Crucify him at once and if you can't do that, it's a big shame on you. He has acknowledged his mistake, remorseful and worried. What else would you have him do? Commit suicide?

How are you even different from him?

What makes you think he's remorseful??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by AFTER3456789(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Louisboy22(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Na wahoo for u oh the girl u just met this morning is already on ur bed naked in the afternoon the same day
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by MedicH: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Hahahaha... na una way be that. if I be your gal friend, the thing no-go ever pain, it won't affect me lielie. but I will make sure I Bleep that same gal that's if she's beautiful oo. hahahaha. but hope you used CD sha? if not go for test now because ayam not understanding this kinda rush rush sex.

I like you already.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by inspector1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
It wasn't you..... Denial..... U left ur room for a friend..... If she eventually vex, I mean total out of control.... Just opened up straight, tell her the reason why u denied in the first place was because of the fair u ve for her, the other lady doesn't mean anything to you. Ur babe genuiness is questionable, don't be surprised she too get her own side runs.... Imagine person way suppose don travel come later show in the middle of serious marathon.... If na me be u I go finish that match way I start before I attend to any Intruder..... Lol......
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by SenecaTheYonger: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand)

who did you get the infection from?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by aalangel(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Stoooopid man...you just slept with a mermaid.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by DenreleDave(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Born2Breed:
Just few days and you could not leash your pipi.

People like you can't be trusted. Well let your fellow cheaters advice you.

Andddddd what are you trying to insinuate?
Who are his cheetah frnds Abi na cheating frnds
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ukwuvaciuos(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Enwhen(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
charliboy654:

Or she when to her bestie to cry on his shoulder, and .... .......
You know what happens next.

Chai... Bad guy ....very possible
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nat404: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do
This is just a fake story to drive traffic on here. Did you get paid for doing this?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Stanweezy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do

One thing I hate about all this S3X addict is "one thing led the other" I hate it just tell us what happened.

Please this 2020 I don't want to see post with one thing led the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.