Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Who Love Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Love Help? (667 Views)

I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / She Is Killing Me With Too Much Love. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
I want to share a story of a very beautiful and well trained girl am dating right now. I am a guy that never fall in love...in fact, when people say they are in love, I ask them how? But girls I have dated loved me to the extent that, they couldn't afford to loose me. All of them are married now and I cut all forms of communication with them even though some still try to stay in touch always.

Now, there's this girl that we are dating right now. This is one damn beautiful with very innocent look and well trained (that wife material girl). Last time she came around, I told her that I am suspecting that she's cheating but she denied it....later, she started begging me and even showed me his pictures. I said okay...(in my mind, I dey look for a way to cut off the relationship with you before) so I accepted her apologise.

Yesterday night, I was on the bike going home and I saw this girl with one another tall guy. She had dropped her bag and was in a casual clothes. I laughed!

I was like, suppose I am one of those guys that fall in love, depression will set in or start thinking about one stupid love that does not exist.

These girls are olosho. You will even see them on instamessage but will tell you nobody should ask them for hook up which is lie. Some doesn't even upload their real pictures... (That's a girl you're dying for...a girl taking d!ck somewhere while you're thinking on how to spend your hard earned money just to satisfy her...smh). My advise is, if you want to have sex with your girl, use protection to avoid stories that touch.

I hope this help...

Ire oooo!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
You said it,it means it hurts.... Alaye move on. You can't see shibaraba rant. I no dey even think am.

3 Likes

Re: Who Love Help? by Ladylite: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
EazyLifeForAll:
I want to share a story of a very beautiful and well trained girl am dating right now. I am a guy that never fall in love...in fact, when people say they are in love, I ask them how? But girls I have dated loved me to the extent that, they couldn't afford to loose me. All of them are married now and I cut all forms of communication with them even though some still try to stay in touch always.

Now, there's this girl that we are dating right now. This is one damn beautiful with very innocent look and well trained (that wife material girl). Last time she came around, I told her that I am suspecting that she's cheating but she denied it....later, she started begging me and even showed me his pictures. I said okay...(in my mind, I dey look for a way to cut off the relationship with you before) so I accepted her apologise.

Yesterday night, I was on the bike going home and I saw this girl with one another tall guy. She had dropped her bag and was in a casual clothes. I laughed!

I was like, suppose I am one of those guys that fall in love, depression will set in or start thinking about one stupid love that does not exist.

These girls are olosho. You will even see them on instamessage but will tell you nobody should ask them for hook up which is lie. Some doesn't even upload their real pictures... (That's a girl you're dying for...a girl taking d!ck somewhere while you're thinking on how to spend your hard earned money just to satisfy her...smh). My advise is, if you want to have sex with your girl, use protection to avoid stories that touch.

I hope this help...

Ire oooo!!!!

LOL you are strong. But not all ladies are hoes.
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
You said it,it means it hurts.... Alaye move on. You can't see shibaraba rant. I no dey even think am.
I no dey think am too bro...am only advising our brothers that are crying because of one stupid love. If I call the girl to come spend the night with me tomorrow she will still come...so no biggie!

1 Like

Re: Who Love Help? by MiVida(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Love is for weaklings... I refuse to be one.

No girl is worth loosing your night's sleep over...no girl is worth falling in love with these days. Just satisfy yourself with them n move on till you need to get satisfied again. They cheerfully open up.

2 Likes

Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
EazyLifeForAll:

I hope this help...
Ah the girl don really do you strong thing,sorrwi grow some balls

Ire oooo!!!!
Re: Who Love Help? by Prec1ous(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is gospel already. While all ladies are not the same, I tell my friends not to even care.

This life, not just girls. Everyone is a bundle of disappointment. All the need is an enabling environment to manifest.

Just be happy, but you have done well from the onset by not even trusting her to begin with, that is how to deal in this pretentious world today.

Stay sharp!

1 Like

Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prec1ous:
This is gospel already. While all ladies are not the same, I tell my friends not to even care.

This life, not just girls. Everyone is a bundle of disappointment. All the need is an enabling environment to manifest.

Just be happy, but you have done well from the onset by not even trusting her to begin with, that is how to deal in this pretentious world today.

Stay sharp!
Deep!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladylite:

Strong? Ko move mi rara ni (as in, I no dey think am at all). As a matter of fact, am sharing it to pass message to guys that will leave all the ups and downs of life but go carry girls matter for head..... I don't just get it. I know not all girls but at least 70% now engage in transactional sex...I may be wrong tho but I always look for their trouble on instamessage so I know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Who Love Help? by nuelsam: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Op u a real OG........love is for weaklings and thats that.......
Re: Who Love Help? by MedicH: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
I dont fall in love. I'm just cold. Emotionless
Re: Who Love Help? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
So you are using inmessager girls compare other girls in Nigeria

Let me tell you that site is for "runs girls*
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:
So you are using inmessager girls compare other girls in Nigeria

Let me tell you that site is for "runs girls*
This my babe is NOT on inmessage ooo....she doesn't know about badoo and inmessage at all. She no get browsing phone for like 3months now sef. My point is that, some of the girls that we call our girlfriend are on instamessage making some cash with their body. That private part is not even private again
Re: Who Love Help? by Lightangel65: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladylite:

They all are either hoes or broke beggers
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
EazyLifeForAll:

I hope this help...

Ire oooo!!!!

So because you saw her strolling with a guy now means he's sleeping with her? Have you asked her who the guy is? Na wa ooo. Just jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

So because you saw her strolling with a guy now means he's sleeping with her? Have you asked her who the guy is? Na wa ooo. Just jumping into conclusion.

Who get time for questions? Couple that was strolling to go have some fun before retiring to the bed...
Re: Who Love Help? by Patented: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2019
I wonder if u have a sister?
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Patented:
I wonder if u have a sister?
Why did you say this oga? undecided
Re: Who Love Help? by Akinbahm(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Ladylite:

No sane Man would jump into conclusion that All girls are hoes but a Sane man should know majority of them are Hoes....
Re: Who Love Help? by Patented: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2019
EazyLifeForAll:
Why did you say this oga? undecided

Well whatever u say to rundown women in general applies to them too and other females u are related to. Be circumspect.
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Patented:

Well whatever u say to rundown women in general applies to them too and other females u are related to. Be circumspect.
Okay o activist grin my just graduated cousin sister is a virgin till today....if I meet you and you're a virgin, I will play along and keep you. If you're not, I will still play along. In fact, I know a yahoo guy who never joke with his babe and he fears her because the girl is a virgin why he keeps using other girls. Some girls great so my attack is not for the good ones. All the girls in my family are not perfect so get that.
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Akinbahm:

No sane Man would jump into conclusion that All girls are hoes but a Sane man should know majority of them are Hoes....
You said it all Bro!
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
So cheating dey pain? Hahahahaha. Una never see anything.

Let's all keep cheating dears. Don't be pained, just take heart. Na wetin we dey suffer too be that.
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2019
Keep cheating till they use you dear tongue
Re: Who Love Help? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2019
HannahHitler:
So cheating dey pain? Hahahahaha. Una never see anything.

Let's all keep cheating dears. Don't be pained, just take heart. Na wetin we dey suffer too be that.
Keep cheating till they use you dear tongue

(1) (Reply)

HAZARD'S Enlightenments: What Women Want In A Man / What Is Hoestoryhookup About? / Pen!s Is Not For A Woman That's Why 'S' Ends It- Man Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.