Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves (775 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves by Arosam7(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Communication in a relationship is very important and it is a relevant part of a relationship that its quality and quantity could decide if people will continue feeling good about dating each other, or if they’d become so dissatisfied and disconnected from the whole thing.

So you want to be careful how you come at your partner with certain talks. Here are a list of things a woman should avoid saying to her partner at all costs.

I regret you coming into my life

Except he absolutely deserves it and you’re 100% sure you no longer want to continue the relationship, do not say this.

If you don’t mean it and you’re just angry, this isn’t one of those things you throw out there and try to apologise away later.

Continue reading https://sameso..com/2019/12/4-things-woman-should-never-say-to-man.html?m=0

Re: 4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
They don't want u to say
1. I want moni
2. Sex is terrible
3. Leave ur friends and hang with me
4. Ur family members are super unfriendly
Re: 4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves by Dordor25(f): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
So if I need money,I should not say it?? lols
Ask and it shall be given unto you.

what some guys dnt understand is that some ladies dont like asking but that doesn't mean that she don't want,but they won't make use of their brain.
So if I need money,I will ask for it o

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing A Woman Has Ever Done To You? / Overdo! Man Nearly Injured His Wife After Carrying Her On His Back. VIDEO / I Don't Think I Can Face Her Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.