Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (10389 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2019
lefulefu2:
i have said it before and i will say it again cheesy
it is only when u send out gayish signals that a guy dude will pick on you cheesy
when you wear skinny pink trousers under the name of fashion
when u use eyeliner on your brows or use light paint on ur lips cos u say u want to look cool
when you always voice out about disliking the opposite sex
when u have posters of a shirtless CR7 in your room
when u you always gush about how some guys look hot without their shirt on
when you fixated on another man"s tool size
when you do all this rubbish then surely a gay dude will hit on u.
Act like a man and u see gay dudes avoiding you.
Lots of guys these days act too feminine.

I forgot to add to the OP, the dude had a girlfriend that used to come to his house. That never made me assume him to have such irritative spot for guys. Perhaps he's bi or just plainly stupid.

I could not forget a bottle in his head because he's bigger than me, and as well it's his father's house, there was little to nothing I could do except to leave.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Slayar: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2019
One time for Nysc ,we were in corpers lodge sleeping ,next thing the guy next to me placed his hand on my chest targeting my nipples. One time I hit his hand ,he adjust .Never did it again.He acted normal,but never trusted him again.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by leonard002(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2019
The day any guy tries such, I will fracture his arm.. undecided undecided
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Lamanii22(f): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2019
The annoying thing about gayism is that they don't have a specific boyfriend they just jump at any guy...

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Samolasoj(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
The annoying about gayism is that they don't have a specific boyfriend they just jump at any guy...

Lol so true

Those niggas needs to be castrated

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kushercain: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't support sexual harrassment of any form, but you don't follow a guy to his house and spend the night if you are not planning to have sex. What were you expecting you both to do all night? Bible study?

You say he was so nice to you? Probably buying you isi ewu and Heineken- you were gulping it down. You didn't know you will pay back?

Watch how you sleep in guys houses and chop their money. There is no free lunch, even in free town.

Sorry about your experience.

This babe na confam craze grin

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by LegendaryLover(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
The annoying thing about gayism is that they don't have a specific boyfriend they just jump at any guy...

because it's not been legalized in 9ja. otherwise, they'll come out and openly tell u they are a couple and form r/ships.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by themaestro08(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
YoungLionken:
I have had such an ugly experience before, though it happened long time ago.

That's why shortage of information,ignorance and innocence can attimes work together. Inorder words, lack of adequate information which creates room for ignorance can make you get involved in a crime, even though you are innocent.

For you to know how ignorant I was then, I have had such experience before I started hearing the word"gay, homosexual".

The idiot would play all kinds of rough play with me only for him to open my shorts, trying to insert,an action I always turned down immediately. His sexual attempts on me was more than ten times. He would trickily invite me over to his house(I stopped going after two or three attempts) and less than twenty minutes,he's already trying to hump on me. The good news is that,he didn't succeed,and I later relocated to Lagos. He's the reason I dislike vikings till date (he became a member after I left. All my close pals are either Aye, Buccaneer, Eiye ), you cannot be a viking and survive around me. And, he's in Europe now,if not I would have brought back the issue,mess him up totally.

Although,it wasn't a total good news,as I had this girl who always wanted to do it with me by all means. Anyway, story for maybe next time.

The truth is, it's better to be defiled by the opposite sex than same sex. Sex with the opposite is a sin,with thesame,it's an abomination.

Warning: Never you trust your kids, brothers, sisters with anybody. Especially when you know they can hardly differentiate/discern between good and bad...

That's sad man... Nothing spoil, Track him right down to that fuuking place he reside and flush the piece of Garbage.(neutralize him)

Nothing melt my heart like seeing an adult exploiting an innocent child.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by YoungLionken(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=themaestro08 post=85315004][/quote]

Don't have his time now,but I shall still deal with him, when I mean him...
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by purpleprincess: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't support sexual harrassment of any form, but you don't follow a guy to his house and spend the night if you are not planning to have sex. What were you expecting you both to do all night? Bible study?

You say he was so nice to you? Probably buying you isi ewu and Heineken- you were gulping it down. You didn't know you will pay back?

Watch how you sleep in guys houses and chop their money. There is no free lunch, even in free town.

A taste of their own medicine grin

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Oriyomin25(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
lefulefu2:
i have said it before and i will say it again cheesy
it is only when u send out gayish signals that a guy dude will pick on you cheesy
when you wear skinny pink trousers under the name of fashion
when u use eyeliner on your brows or use light paint on ur lips cos u say u want to look cool
when you always voice out about disliking the opposite sex
when u have posters of a shirtless CR7 in your room
when u you always gush about how some guys look hot without their shirt on
when you fixated on another man"s tool size
when you do all this rubbish then surely a gay dude will hit on u.
Act like a man and u see gay dudes avoiding you.
Lots of guys these days act too feminine.
This might be true in some cases but not a fact, i don't do any of the things you mentioned but i still find some gay guys attracted to me while growing up and during my Uni years.. It was crazy i couldn't tell them to stop so i begin dey dodge dem and stay away.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kamikaz1: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yes , twice during my Uni days.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by ilevic(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Did you read the story at all?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:
Yes , twice during my Uni days.

Care to share?
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
ilevic:

Did you read the story at all?

Don't mind that doofus looking for cheap attention..
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by MicroSweet(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lived together in a University hostel with a bunkmate for a whole session but never noticed that dude was gay, not until I returned from a holiday and saw him being mobbed and beaten to a pulp. Dude was bleeding: he was caught in the act of homosexualism.

And I began to reminisce on how I once caught him applying a medication on his bruised penile cap. I also recalled that he has always been visited by only male students. I was naive and uninformed, and so couldn't connect the dots.

He was top in his class, a first-class material and a force to reckon with in his field of academics. Unfortunately, the shame of that discovery drove him out of the school before graduation.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kamikaz1: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Care to share?

Ok,
First one, I went to visit a friend in school then, at his place. He had this working class dude who comes to visit at weekend. So one of those weekend I was reading for exams at his place, then the dude came to sit beside me and slowly began to run his hands on my laps and acting like a female. I quickly cautioned him off not to bring that shit to me.

The other one, I slept in the same friend's room, he had this big bouncer-like physique dude around, too. Around 12am, while sleeping, I felt a weight on my thigh..then I opened my eyes, I thought I was dreaming the big dude wanted to go for my dick to do mouth action.

Knowing that the dude was big, I screamed(I used gym then too, but the dude was far taller and bigger).He quickly reached for my mouth to cover it so as not to wake neighbours, then he let me go .I realised later that I was the only straight guy amongst the fellaz den.

I got to study them well later on, so I can quickly spot one if I meet one. I have some other new ones as distant friends till today. As long they don't bring it to me.

Ladies' purrie is too sweet to be gay or bisexual.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

lmfao. Men on suicide watch now hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:

Ok,
First one , I went to visit a friend then, at his place .He had this working class dude who comes to visit at weekend.So one of those weekend I was reading for exams at his place, then the dude came to sit beside me and slowly began to run his hands on my laps and acting like a female. I quickly cautioned him off not to bring that shit to me.

The other one I slept in the same friends room, he had this big bouncer like phisique dude around too .Around 12am while sleeping I felt a wight on my thigh..then I opened my eyes, I thought I was dreaming the big dude wanted to go for my dick to do mouth action.

Knowing that the dude was big, I screamed(I used gym then too, but the dude was far taller and bigger).He quickly reached for my mouth to cover it. Then let me go .I realise later that I was the only straight guy amongst the fellaz den.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by mrssomebody(f): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

sis! grin

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:
many will not understand the sarcasm

There is no SARCASM here.... unless you are a hypocrite like pocohantas is trying to portray this scenario with you women who sleep around in men's places as being molested. No SARCASM at all, just that [b]up side down mentality [/b]when it comes to subject that has to do with men for which she is known for thinking SLOW.
purpleprincess:
A taste of their own medicine grin

Nope my dear. You ladies will Sleep in a guys house and if he respects you by not touching you, you go about talking NONSENSE that he must be IMPOTENT.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:

Ok,
First one , I went to visit a friend then, at his place .He had this working class dude who comes to visit at weekend.So one of those weekend I was reading for exams at his place, then the dude came to sit beside me and slowly began to run his hands on my laps and acting like a female. I quickly cautioned him off not to bring that shit to me.

The other one I slept in the same friends room, he had this big bouncer like phisique dude around too .Around 12am while sleeping I felt a wight on my thigh..then I opened my eyes, I thought I was dreaming the big dude wanted to go for my dick to do mouth action.

Knowing that the dude was big, I screamed(I used gym then too, but the dude was far taller and bigger).He quickly reached for my mouth to cover it. Then let me go .I realise later that I was the only straight guy amongst the fellaz den.
I've come to notice guys that are more muscular are bisexuals. All those guys u see flexing muscles sleep with men and the truth in gay world is not farfetched cos majority of gay men are so obsessed with muscularity.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kamikaz1: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
AccessME:
I've come to notice guys that are more muscular are bisexuals. All those guys u see flexing muscles sleep with men and the truth in gay world is not farfetched cos majority of gay men are so obsessed with muscularity.

I won't say more muscular men are, muscular dudes re into it.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:

I won't say more muscular men are, muscular dudes re into it.
I've seen muscular straight looking men who are gay and it surprises me cos they look so straight, how they become gay is what I can't really phantom.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kamikaz1: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
AccessME:
I've seen muscular straight looking men who are gay and it surprises me cos they look so straight, how they become gay is what I can't really phantom.

Yeah it doesn't show via physical appearance ..

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Palehair: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:

They are mostly bisexuals though.
Nah man, keeping fit have nothing to do with sexuality. There are muscular gay men, same with straight or bisexual men

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Palehair: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
AccessME:
If I show you pages on Instagram filled hypermasculine and muscular and bearded gay couples and gay men of all race who are super proud of their sexuality but are masculine to the core, your jaw will drop and you will even be questioning the sexuality of some skinny straight men

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by kamikaz1: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Palehair:

Nah man, keeping fit have nothing to do with sexuality. There are muscular gay men, same with straight or bisexual men

I mean most Naija muscular gays that I have come across are personally are BI*
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Palehair:

If I show you pages on Instagram filled hypermasculine and muscular and bearded gay couples and gay men of all race who are super proud of their sexuality but are masculine to the core, your jaw will drop and you will even be questioning the sexuality of some skinny straight men
pls share the page I wouldn't mind
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
In all the excitement, I forgot to add an opinion.

Not really, in my case. As a nine year old, a male teacher randomly fondled my testicles. I was confused and didn’t think much of it. As a jambite, I was in line to enter a club once when a guy I normally saw around town kissed me on the lips. Once again, confusion flooded my face when he proceeded to tell me to follow him home. I turned to my gra-gra friend who also was confused at the sight. Since he didn’t react violently as expected, I turned back to the proposer and told him I wasn’t interested. It was thirty minutes later my gra-gra friend started claiming “if it was me, I’ll shoot him dead.” Lol.

Occasionally, gays approach me and I tell them I’m not interested. I sometimes collect their phone numbers only to delete them later. All the men who’ve admitted to me gays approach them always react in surprise — it is a new experience to a lot of people, of which after a while, they learn to rebuff the men lightly.

All the people saying “I’ll break a bottle on his head” are exercising their power of e-testosterone. In real life nobody go look their way or fear go grip them from the man presence. I saw one or two real stories here. The people who claim they reacted violently are lying. It’s the internet after all, lying is allowed.

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
kamikaz1:

They are mostly bisexuals though.
Not necessarily. Gay men come in all shapes and sizes. It is only idiots who lift weights to impress girls. Average guys who lift weights do it for their health, to get better at a sport or to keep a certain shape.
Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
AccessME:
Gay men come in all shapes and sizes. There is no all-round look to identify a male as straight.

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? / Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58