Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement (36287 Views)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by oshozondii: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Forgives Oshiomhole, Gulak, others

The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA) during the 2019 general election in Imo State, Mr Uche Nwosu, has returned to his former party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Nwosu who addressed reporters at the Imo airport shortly after his arrival from Abuja at the weekend maintained that the Supreme Court, which voided his petition for double nomination, has actually affirmed that he is still a member of APC.

“The Supreme Court has said all, it said I am the candidate of APC, what it means is that I’m the candidate of APC even though another person was foisted on APC. That aside, I have forgiven everybody, no matter what they have done, from the National Chairman to Gulak, to those in the state; what we need is to move ahead, we are brothers and sisters, there must be peace,” Nwosu said.

Nwosu, who looked refreshed, added: “You can only have one governor in a state and you can only have one final court and that is the Supreme Court – we have to accept it. For me, politics is not a do-or-die affair, it’s give-and-take. The Supreme Court has given its judgement, either good or bad, I have accepted it.

“What matters is Imo State. I’ve said in my statement, whoever wins at the Supreme Court, I will give my support, be it Emeka Ihedioha, Araraume or Uzodinma I will support. But in supporting if you do well, I will praise; if you don’t, we would criticise you,” Nwosu stated.

Speaking on his next move after the judgment, Nwosu said: “I have no regret at all. It is not my first time of running for a political position. I’m a politician and a town planner by profession. For now, politics is over, pending when there would be another election. I am still a young man and have age to my advantage.”
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nwosu-returns-apc-following-supreme-court-judgement/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Kingosytex(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Nwosu is a politician with zero electoral value. People like him are burdens to their respective parties.

He has absolutely nothing to offer APC.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2019
grin cheesy who cares

He's even struggling to stay relevant

Arrogant thief!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Bola146(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2019
grin The prodigal son

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by crownwealth: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Criminal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Gandollaar(f): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
HahahahababHah grin

Body don tell am.

5 Likes

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Look at him talking like a repented prostitute.... grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Kestolove(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Awusha politician

1 Like

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by BuhariAdvocate: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Destroyer why imo APC chapter accept him back. Same way this useless ogun man return back to the party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by helinues: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Politicians with no shame.

Tueh
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Beremx(f): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2019
From his days in IMSU as a member of the SUG and a student of Urban and Regional Planning, he doesn't have traits of being in the political circle. He should just rest and take care of his family.

14 Likes

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
you are still nobody in Imo state politics so long as your Father in law Rochas is made irrelevant. ...so Pipe low and support the present governor and make peace.

5 Likes

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by deboysben(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Without okoroawsa u are nobody

4 Likes

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Flexherbal(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2019
...we are brothers and sisters, there must be peace,” Nwosu said.

Is he just knowing?
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2019
The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA) during the 2019 general election in Imo State, Mr Uche Nwosu, has returned to his former party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The political prostitution issue continues.....

Anyways, we hope his former party welcomes him back truthfully.

At the end of it all,
What matters is the number of lives he touches , starting from his constituency.

Politics : The devil's game!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Baztardmods: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Foolish small opportunist

1 Like

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by sammyj: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
grin OP the caption is supposed to read Nwosu returns to APC after failing to steal the governorship mandate of the people of the state. It amazes me at the levels which APC is receiving failures. Hope the party is not doomed for failures!! shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by LibertyRep: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Just like the APM guy in Ogun returned to APC days after loosing at the Supreme Court.

I like it when people use the available and approved legal structures to ventilate their grievances without necessarily inciting their supporters to violence.

That said, I do not know why politicians think they must be in the ruling party to survive. You can actually be a formidable opposition and still command the respect and patronage and make members of the ruling party stand on their toes.

Obviously, he and his followers who ditched the party last year may never be trusted within the party again, and that in itself may be the genesis of another rancour that may eventually send him out of the party again.
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Baztardmods: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
:
Okay
Get out of here, u are irritating

19 Likes

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Chukwurah003: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
PDP spent about 20 years doing nothing but damaging Nigeria. Evil people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by nanauju(f): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide, go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Humphrizy(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Party ashawo dem undecided
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by KamikazeQ: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
post=85312990:
Okay
[/s]
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Liodins: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Lovelies1: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Burruchaga71(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Ewu
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Naija na who carry u come atimes oo?
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Roon9(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by NLSOFT: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Ok Is Nigeria Politic

Mean WHY You Can Download The eBook How To Find Jobs Here https://nairalearn.com/gigs-economy/

Download the eBook For free and discover best ways you can get good paying jobs in less than 21 days

Everything Can Be Blessed even inside bad politics in Nigeria
Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Baztardmods:

Get out of here, u are irritating
Manna, the nightmare of fraudsters and criminals and 2 time losers.
Una no go sleep!

Oya, take am BaztardMods

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by Win95: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tath the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if u can raed tihs

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement by KamikazeQ: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author= post=85313080][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.