Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State (52880 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
912:

Tribal bigot
angry

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by 912(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
angry

Tribal bigot

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by alvincruse(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

You won knack person wife undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by isama3(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amuatulu:

Odin nma
Bia kanyi nwale
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Marley147: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
person wife

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Ranchhoddas: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is it my eyes or is she bleaching her skin?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Ranchhoddas: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:
She is becoming fairer.

And I must say that this woman is one of the most overhyped writer I have ever seen.

I bought a copy of her The Thing Around Your Neck and I must say (aside one or two stories with flashes of brilliance), the book is just largely bland.

And yet, they just keep squeezing in her name onto awardee lists of many American literary prizes.
That is her only book I've not read. How do I get it?
I don't think she's overhyped though. She's actually good.
Read Purple Hibiscus.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
let them declare arewa and there would be no need to ask Igbos to leave. it does not make any sense to tell people to leave when they remain in the same country with them. Unless you want to tell me that you and them don't have sense

You and your elders who were begging about are senseless.

When your Ipob brothers were threatening northerners, you didn't know. When they asked you to take the advice you have been giving others, you now remember you're Nigerians. If you knew you were Nigerians, why didn't your elders caution the Ipob criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Kennyswag: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
somalianprince:

See why all yorubas abandoned yoruba land and ran to Lagos like refugees cheesy
this is red mud republic

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
austinelex:
why u know show us the video wey igbo professors to beg northerners

Go and look for it yourself. I won't spoon-fed you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NiklauseFred(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by psalmz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
She looks a bit like a well dressed camel
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by lovat(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Haderonke20:
it's 'her' not 'are'
My bad. Any other corrections isi aki?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by veron007: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

For your dream ohoo

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
She looks like okija witch.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You and your elders who were begging about are senseless.

When your Ipob brothers were threatening northerners, you didn't know. When they asked you to take the advice you have been giving others, you now remember you're Nigerians. If you knew you were Nigerians, why didn't your elders caution the Ipob criminals?
abeg go and sit down. If they are serious about Igbos leaving let them go a step further and declare arewa. Igbos will not be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by blowjohn(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked

Amazing buglary proof

Something wey full all the houses for benin.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by hush15: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Chimamanda shares pictures as she poses in her hometown in Anambra.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ppk9TA21M/?igshid=gge4gvahmfcy

Chai, security for this country bad o. Burglary proof inside the house window, another for outside on the same window...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
abeg go and sit down. If they are serious about Igbos leaving let them go a step further and declare arewa. Igbos will not be intimidated.

You that they asked you to leave Arewa and you were begging. If they declare Arewa tomorrow, you unity beggars would suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Ken91(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sexy mama
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Isobug: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
Of what gain?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by webngnews: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Kennyswag: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
bunch of beggars and fools
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5313622/kano-igbos-meet-ganduje-reject&ved=2ahUKEwiN8LfLoNvmAhVJSxUIHdgHAGEQFjABegQIAxAE&usg=AOvVaw1kCQT56Ze0mPQGbeGsS8sA

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You that they asked you to leave Arewa and you were begging. If they declare Arewa tomorrow, you unity beggars would suffer.
grin let me laugh at your ignorance
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by kikake: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked

Amazing buglary proof

Burglary proof.
Ha ha.

That one be my grand dad's window.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by naijacentric(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
GamalNasser:

If you knack her you go come sabi book ko?
dont mind the yeye fool fa grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Khadrenaline:

Go knack am na....

Lmao
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Myself2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stupid Masquerade
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:
She is becoming fairer.

And I must say that this woman is one of the most overhyped writer I have ever seen.

I bought a copy of her The Thing Around Your Neck and I must say (aside one or two stories with flashes of brilliance), the book is just largely bland.

And yet, they just keep squeezing in her name onto awardee lists of many American literary prizes.

How many of her novels have you read??

You just read her collection of short stories and you've drawn conclusions already..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by samteebiz3: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

See your life? You no sabi pass nack. Dem send you go school na nack you ho dey nack so tey dem pursue u commot. Since wey u nack wetin u don gain Mr Natty? Bros go tame that your pendulum before the thing tame you. Mychwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.