Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) (44069 Views)

Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Advocate500: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
adem30:
And this is the most hated governor
u mean Mr dollar?
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by DonJayrome(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nicklaus619:

See this one, do you know how much original kelvin Klein cost
Nah ya type they borrow 10mb from mtn to come spew trash online grin

My friend learn to take correction. It is CK and not KK. You are still here ranting after messing up even when the spelling is clear in the picture. What is the big deal for a governor to buy original CK. Were you expecting him your wear your so called KK. Stop embarrassing yourself with your Kelvin Klein, Kelvin is Aba made and the original is Calvin

1 Like

Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by limitless777(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2019
QuietHammer:
I know you'll find nothing wrong with the opulence.
does he really makes dead meat barbecue the meme is insane and SAVAGE.

Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by sulaak(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nothing new he was already a billionaire before he became a governor he has so many off shore companies abroad some deals on cars while the ones in Dubai deals on gold he has many hotels in Dubai

Now I understand why there aren't any organise gold mining institutions in Zamfara.
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2019
seunmsg:
No big deal. Lots of governors hire private jets to fly around. I also noticed his CK. Good to see a Fulani governor rocking designers. It’s something we rarely see.

stupid nigerians he is wasting public fund

mismanagement of public fund is a crime in nigeria
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:

My friend learn to take correction. It is CK and not KK. You are still here ranting after messing up even when the spelling is clear in the picture. What is the big deal for a governor to buy original CK. Were you expecting him your wear your so called KK. Stop embarrassing yourself with your Kelvin Klein, Kelvin is Aba made and the original is Calvin

Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Yankiss:
Flexing with Zamfara's money. Wetin concern me? Look at him smiling like he never enter plane before. grin grin It's so funny how these people ball with the tax payers money. They see governance as a lucrative business with bazaar-like returns. In developed countries, you see high profile public servants boarding public rides. In Nigeria, these clowns would not let us hear word.

I am not a fan of politicians. However, this man had his own money and was already flying First Class before becoming governor.
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Bond111: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Alabifirstson:
What do you want us to do?
Abi o. Check the old.fashioned seat sef
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Computer82: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Zamfara!! Poverty rate in Nigeria according to NBS

Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Ray333(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2019
And so what?b4 wetin u wan him fly
My problem with us in dis country we can castigate ehn buh wen we get there we go even do worse sef
Ah tire for una
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
adem30:
And this is the most hated governor
I love this guy so much. And I wish he is my state governor
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85327746:

Lol cheesy.

We wonder o

Oga. In decent democratic societies it is the people who determine the compensations public officials get for performing their duties. They are there to serve and the last time I checked servants donot determine the levels of comfort or otherwise in which they work. That is why their expenses are followed critically all over the world exceot here in Nigeria where they spend at will on all manner of frivolities as if they are feudal lords.

To serve is not mandatory. It is a call to sacrifice for the betterment of your constituents. I cannot see what gain he brings to his people whom the average live well below the poverty line. He is just plain lucky that they are ignorant and sentimental as well.

It will end one day. When the people have been dunked in the latrine of life long enough.
Re: Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Computer82:
Zamfara!! Poverty rate in Nigeria according to NBS

Don't mind them. And some slow fellows will see nothing in that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.