Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (14646 Views)

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
As someone that has been in the game for a very long time. I want to dish advice to my brothers. cry

With a heavy heart I’m dishing this very rare piece of advise to you my brothers.

Now a days, there’s little to no relationship going on at the moment. A lot of you people in a relationship don’t know you are just dating yourself.

Now here’s the advice, if your girlfriend or fiancé gets invited by men a lot!!

My brother, be vigilant. There’s massive drilling going on these days. I mean, these days when a girl visits a man, 98 percent of the time, sex is the only thing on the man’s mind, while for the lady it’s a 50/50 thing.

If your babe/fiancé visits a man and this man tries his luck, brah, there’s 50/50 chance the fvck must be given.

The worse part is everything gets back to normal, no one knows what happens and no one knows if a fvck was taketh by force or if she willingly gave a fvck. grin

Then she brings the pvssy back to you for continuation grin

So what am I trying to say? When your girlfriend/fiancé is the type that honors guys invites, sorry o!!! I know you trust her but you don’t know what happens when she visits men, You didn’t caught her... grin

“Come and visit me” is Nigeria men’s way of saying “Let’s Fvck”. If you as a lady carry your two legs and honor the visits, that’s no longer devils work and it wasn’t a mistake. High chances you must give a fvck else I don’t see what your visit will do in a Nigerian man’s life other than make him cum to enable him think straight.

A Nigerian man would rather have you come fvck him than cook for him with your money grin

This post is a reminder to guys that as we always invite ladies over for fvcks sake, other guys are also disturbing your babe to visit them for fvck sake. Make una nor vex.

Call your babe, something tells me she’s moaning right now. Yes I’m talking to you, call your babe angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork"! Like rabbits!

God help your souls.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork" like rabbits!

God help your souls.
thats how we all became 200m+ In population all of a sudden. grin

It has been happening for years, it won’t stop now.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Brunicekid(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
stupidity:
As someone that has been in the game for a very long time. I want to dish advice to my brothers. cry

With a heavy heart I’m dishing this very rare piece of advise to you my brothers.

Now a days, there’s little to no relationship going on at the moment. A lot of you people in a relationship don’t know you are just dating yourself.

Now here’s the advice, if your girlfriend or fiancé gets invited by men a lot!!

My brother, be vigilant. There’s massive drilling going on these days. I mean, these days when a girl visits a man, 98 percent of the time, sex is the only thing on the man’s mind, while for the lady it’s a 50/50 thing.

If your babe/fiancé visits a man and this man tries his luck, brah, there’s 50/50 chance the fvck must be given.

The worse part is everything gets back to normal, no one knows what happens and no one knows if a fvck was taketh by force or if she willingly gave a fvck. grin

Then she brings the pvssy back to you for continuation grin

So what am I trying to say? When your girlfriend/fiancé is the type that honors guys invites, sorry o!!! I know you trust her but you don’t know what happens when she visits men, You didn’t caught her... grin

“Come and visit me” is Nigeria men’s way of saying “Let’s Fvck”. If you as a lady carry your two legs and honor the visits, that’s no longer devils work and it wasn’t a mistake. High chances you must give a fvck else I don’t see what your visit will do in a Nigerian man’s life other than make him cum to enable him think straight.

This post is a reminder to guys that as we always invite ladies over for fvcks sake, other guys are also disturbing your babe to visit them for fvck sake. Make una nor vex.

Call your babe, something tells me she’s moaning right now. Yes I’m talking to you, call your babe angry

The OP flawed with the caption of this post. It should have been "How Girls easily sleep with guys these days."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by skywalker240(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's Stupidity On the beat.

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by SirLiquidGold: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
skywalker240:
It's Stupidity On the beat.
AND THE DRUMS ROLL grin

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Faber(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
I pity guys who get babes this endtime when to bleep a girl dey as easy as Abc...

Real niggarsz no dey into relationship stuffs again.

"hi...xup babe?"
"haa Tony this one u remember me"
" na u Amaka wey forget me"
" Tony na lie ever since I visited u...u stopped picking my calls...I come stay on my own"
"Am sorry I had a very big problem after u left...no be small issue o"
"Amaka are u in town...how can we see"
"Tony I don tire 4 u. I no dey town now...I may come back by Thurs"
"No p...U have to calm down just give me a call when u get into town okay"
"No p...Tony hope u no go hang ur line as usual"
"haba Amaka... I don repent"

Bros Friday eve Amaka don land for Tony crib. Tony go bleep the hell out of her till Sunday night...Amaka go give Tony all d whole styles in world to please him. Amaka boyfriend go dey for one corner dey suffer konji

Thats how we roll right now...esp if you get very big odolondo, come sabi bleed and get better crib down town...u go dey load girls like airtime.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.

One of "Na dem" gang spotted.. Hope bro segun is still drilling your hole while u are acting holy holy to adamu ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.

My dear no be small o.
While real men are out there making money. Na only to abuse woman dem sabi for here

3 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Faber:
I pity guys who get babes this endtime when to bleep a girl dey as easy as Abc...

Real niggarsz no dey into relationship stuffs again.

"hi...xup babe?"
"haa Tony this one u remember me"
" na u Amaka wey forget me"
" Tony na lie ever since I visited u...u stopped picking my calls...I come stay on my own"
"Am sorry I had a very big problem after u left...no be small issue o"
"Amaka are u in town...how can we see"
"Tony I don tire 4 u. I no dey town now...I may come back by Thurs"
"No p...U have to calm down just give me a call when u get into town okay"
"No p...Tony hope u no go hang ur line as usual"
"haba Amaka... I don repent"

Bros Friday eve Amaka don land for Tony crib. Tony go bleep the hell out of her till Sunday night...Amaka go give Tony all d whole styles in world to please him. Amaka boyfriend go dey for one corner dey suffer konji

Thats how we roll right now...esp if you get very big odolondo, come sabi bleed and get better crib down town...u go dey load girls like airtime.

Lol.. U no go make heaven bro grin

3 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Onyenna(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hehehe
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear no be small o.
While real men are out there making money. Na only to abuse woman dem sabi for here
No mind them. Crazy bunch. cheesy

The op head correct pass many of them sha...if you overlook im username.
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Rebelworld(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear no be small o.

And since when did money become gender specific, that only real men are out there making the said money. Whatever happened to “real” women being able to make money too lmaoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
No mind them. Crazy bunch. cheesy

The op head correct pass many of them sha...if you overlook im username.
this girl, if care is not taken, I might mistakenly propose to you someday grin

She knows behind this moniker is a dream man. cool
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by DrayZee: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brunicekid:
The OP flawed with the caption of this post. It should have been "How Girls easily sleep with guys these days."
It's always been easy for women. They simply get to choose from their options. Men only recently started to get them easier.

2 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
stupidity:

lol@dream man.

But where's the lie?!

You're a fantastic person and I'm not "whinning" you. Goofy but fantastic! kiss kiss

Modified:

I had to put the kiss emoji cool
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by DrayZee: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:

czarina:
lol@dream man.

But where's the lie?!

You're a fantastic person and I'm not "whinning" you. Goofy but fantastic! kiss kiss

Modified:

See these niggas

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Temple1288(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2019
People are busy making things that look impossible possible.... Creating new and useful innovations, talking about how the world is changing and the need to give themselves a more meaningful life! Meanwhile the only thing that comes into the mind of a Black Monkey from Africa is sex, fućk, moan, cum.. That's why they keep growing up their population in the midst of poverty and hunger.

Is it a bad thing to think outside the box?

Tufiakwa!

11 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by TenthMan(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Sexual urge and sexual activity is a simple natural instinct and act for procreation. The urge for two opposites to unite (trying with failure) in becoming one. One believing it can be completed by the other. One finding what it feels it lacks in the other. It is only shrouded in fancy adoring sentiments like ''marriage'', ''love'', ''soul mate'', etc. so that it does not produce disgust in those engaging in the act.

Additionally, it is regulated due to various religious, socio-cultural and political sentiments and opinions about morality and societal benefits. This is not to say that regulating sexual activity to only one partner does not have its benefits. For instance, a society under which children are properly raised in working marriages produces more mentally balanced and successful offspring (in general-as there are exceptions). Interestingly, I am currently unaware of any data comparing Children from Monogamous and Polygamous marriages/families. Also, human nature is such that a loose sexual activities and uncontrolled fulfillment of sexual desires has a lot of disadvantages as well.

People have to realize that most individuals (mostly males and females) are torn between giving into the natural instinct to simply breed with the most qualified/available/easily accessible mate (male or female) or sticking to the rules and regulations imposed by society promoting monogamy. Most men, are torn in this regard. Do they follow the urge/instinct to breed or do they let the religious and societal requirements suppress this basic primordial desire and stick to just one partner?

Now how do many individuals act when face with these two options? mostly based on convenience of the situation (including mental/psychological,physical,emotional,financial, etc states). The female, typically, is choosy for a mate (within the reproductive age group). The men not so much (within the reproductive age group).

So why do people go polygamous/seek for other sexual partners and do not stick to one (or cheat as they call it?). Conscious/unconscious Loss of control of sexual urge. Uncontrolled sexual desire for gain/benefit of any form (financial/material,revenge,regret,salvage,power,adrenaline,comfort,addiction to sex,power trip,ego). Whether it happened once by mistake or it happens often, I am not here to state if it is good or bad or who cheats the most.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.). Advance apologies for not responding to mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Raalsalghul: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:
People are busy making things that look impossible possible.... Creating new and useful innovations, talking about how the world is changing and the need to give themselves a more meaningful life! Meanwhile the only thing that comes into the mind of a Black Monkey from Africa is sex, fućk, moan, cum.. That's why they keep growing up their population in the midst of poverty and hunger.

Tufiakwa!

Baba the thing don tire me.

Just thank your stars you've left the hellhole cheesy

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by skywalker240(m): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
AND THE DRUMS ROLL grin
AND THE TRUMPETS THEY GO grin
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by ubunja(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunicekid:
what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by ubunja(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

Tufiakwa!
don't make me laugh. The same creative people now underpopulated?? In case you don't know the civilized world has been so focused on progress they forgot to procreate. Now they need to import people to have a viable future. And import then from where? Africa ofcourse.

4 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork", like rabbits!

God help your souls.
What are we suppose to talk before? Nigga this is romance section, if you don't like the fvck fvck talk then stay dafvck away from this section.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Faber(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Livecamp09:

Lol.. U no go make heaven bro grin

Bro no be small thing o. I no fit carry last o. And for anybody planning to make heaven. If una spoil this sweet World...u guys most pay us $600 trillon. Make we use am relocate to moon or mars grin
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

Tufiakwa!
you came to romance section to educate us to think outside the box? Go to the job/business section and preach please.

This section was created for a reason. So is other section. Don’t come in here to play saint.

Your likes go carry woman take sleep last night sef. Typical of Nigerians. They condemn in public and commit the act in hiding.

Go and think outside the box lemme see if you can help Buhari solve Nigeria’s problems

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
lol@dream man.

But where's the lie?!

Modified:

cry cry

My heart just melted.....I’m in tears.

I can’t take this anymore...

Will you??

2 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork", like rabbits!

God help your souls.
Like for real! Smh...simple minded mofos...Mtsssw
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Randy100: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2019
I always want to take your post serious but your username makes me think it is stupid.
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

Tufiakwa!
Hello white monkey.

What impossible have you made possible?

5 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:
cry cry

My heart just melted.....I’m in tears.

I can’t take this anymore...

Will you??

Will I what? Be specific please!!! cool

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2019
This Op won't mind his business. People who fork and choose to b forked should b no concern of yours. Better start minding your business come 2020.

In Mandolorian voice, Getting Forked is the Way. Accept it or not, It is the way.

Besides we have pressing issues like your govt wanting to renovate a building with 38b! Like wtf? Una suppose carry placard go chant No to Thievery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.