Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (31905 Views)

Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Brunicekid(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:
Very soon now APC will take credit for this for the fact that Osinbajo is a pastor of the church.
Osinbajo is a Pastor of RCCG, not Winners...

Correct that.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
When God becomes your priority for living, then you have stepped into the realm of no limits.

Winners Chapel breaking limits on every side

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by LoudlyMouthed: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
White teeth for the "Business Man" grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by CodeTemplar: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
frowland:

I am giving an instant. First bank that you mention pay upwards of 150k entry level. So what's your point?
Those people employed are entry level. Some prof in the church school earn like top bankers too... so what's your point. The seemingly almighty govt of Nigeria has almost deafened our ears with their 30k N-Power and 20k trade money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
danduchi:
ungrateful bastard.. How many did your govt employ this year?

Is this how your papa asked to be defended
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by seanwilliam(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
soupandeba:

Lie, there's no spiritual impact in cybercrime here. Europeans don't involve in cybercrime like us yet they don't have churches like us. We have churches and cybercrimes in Nigeria. Do the evaluation yourself
you are less exposed.you dont worth arguing with

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
what do you people want Huh, ?? Person sha no fit satisfy una
That guy is very right.

Churches are not companies. People work as volunteers in churches. Companies, govt etc are responsible for employment.

To an average Nigerian, he has done well but what are the by products of those people employed?

If he said, his schools or publishing company employed such people, then we are progressing towards the right direction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by seanwilliam(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:

That guy is very right.

Churches are not companies. People work as volunteers in churches. Companies, govt etc are responsible for employment.

To an average Nigerian, he has done well but what are the by products of those people employed?

If he said, his schools or publishing company employed such people, then we are progressing towards the right direction.

I wanted to argue with you , but I had to agree with you cos of the bolded..thanks bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by frowland(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Those people employed are entry level. Some prof in the church school earn like top bankers too... so what's your point. The seemingly almighty govt of Nigeria has almost deafened our ears with their 30k N-Power and 20k trade money.

Seriously you are trying hard. Majority of this 6k are drivers, electricians, tellers (Money counters), etc etc. The article mentioned 6000 @ 300m which factors to an average of 40-50k... keep trying harder bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by nickxtra(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish
Oga, in our newly planted branch of the Church, we have 2 Pastors- Senior and the Assistant. They are not only been paid, one bedroom flat accommodation was given to each of them, paid for by the church.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Homers123(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
I haven't seen one before sha but the few I have heard of are teachers in his schools. That's still his capitalist move also.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by linearity: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
grandiose4ever:
When we talk about the value of Churches in Nigeria people will only cite schools and hospitals. But when you realise that a winners chapel has more global employees than UBA and First bank first bank, you would realise that churches have tremendous impact on the economy.

Bors, na wao for you oh!

I know banks don't pay that much, but we really comparing winner's pastors or employees salaries to those working in the Bank? Most people who work in the church, do so out of sacrifice and grossly under paid for the work they do, but any chose to do it voluntarily; it is therefore a de-service to compare them to Bank workers.

In economic terms, those people are not gainfully employed, they are under-employed and in places like the US, they resort to government assistance to pick up the tabs of want is lacking in terms of healthcare, subsidies, tax breaks, tax credits, etc.....In Nigeria other gainfully church members & relatives pick up the tabs in terms of tithes, gift offerings, sending food to pastor, going to clear pastor's farm and all manner of all kinds of free labor, services and free tangible items & donations.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
soupandeba:

Lie, there's no spiritual impact in cybercrime here. Europeans don't involve in cybercrime like us yet they don't have churches like us. We have churches and cybercrimes in Nigeria. Do the evaluation yourself

I did not want to reply him but the Christian yahoo boys populace are majorly

1. Catholics
2. Living faith
3. Mountain of fire
Members
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
You employed 6000 tithe collectors you mean.More sheeples to be fleeced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by JADEK01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
vickydankal:
I trust what God is doing and will continue to do with my Papa. Before you attack him as your governor how many jobs he has created in the pass 1 year.
gbam,tell them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by onadana: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:
Very soon now APC will take credit for this for the fact that Osinbajo is a pastor of the church.

Are you on Tramadol ?.Osinbanjo goes to Redeemed Church.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by danfourtson(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
As company or Industry...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by saajus: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Millions of people are unemployed, so it may be difficult to feel the impact of 6,000 immediately. Let's appreciate the Church, although I still believe the principle is robbing Peter to pay Paul. January is coming and many members of the Church will stress themselves to pay first fruit. First Fruit is your whole January Salary. I'm a Christian but many of us are only Religious but not Godly. If 10% of Christians in Nigeria are Godly, they would have turned things around.
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by djcliff(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
grandiose4ever:

We are talking about employees scattered across the length and breadth of villages across the nation yet you are asking for state.

Tell him, if he is not an alien he shld go to his village he willc them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by milemimi93(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
May Allah be praise forever
grandiose4ever:
GROWTH AND EXPANSION OF THE END TIME CHURCH AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES: We Owe God Thanks.
*Our Story in 2019.

Bishop David Oyedepo

How could a people, as ordinary as we are, think of planting 5,000 churches in a year. No, we didn't think of - He commanded it and He accomplished it. We owe Him thanks.

This year we employed 6000 new staff and automatically, nearly N300 million Naira ($835,000) monthly wage bill unbudgeted for was added to our expenditure. This was despite the fact that we only received the instruction to plant 5,000 churches from God in January 2019 whereas we had already passed and approved our 2019 budget since November 2018.

Yet no scratch, WE OWE GOD THANKS. I've never read it, I've never heard it, I only saw Him do it. We owe God thanks. I don't know about it, I don't know how to get that kind of thing done, WE OWE GOD THANKS.

The result of the 5,082 churches planted within 5 months was that 200,000 Villagers were able to get connected and join us during Shiloh 2019.
We have not gone red throughout 2019.

How do you get 6,000 staff, added to you after screening (and screening), nearly about 11,000 people applied. He added them to His wage bill by Himself and He paid them all; He's been paying them ever since. Glory be to God: We owe God thanks.

(2 million people in Nigeria alone joined viewing centers to take part in Shiloh 2019 asides those present in Canaanland and in churches in other nations of the world. This is aside from a minimum 19 million online viewers -assuming one hit online represents only one person-)

We have never lacked manpower.
Today we generate our own (electric) power (as it was in the beginning) but with improved technology and at less cost.
We supply our own water.

The growth of the end time Church cannot deliver without financial resources.
We are celebrating access to resources.
God commanded us to establish 5,000 churches so he is the one to pay them.

The next great step of your life will be totally stressfree.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1894714514005744&id=444807728996437

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
you are less exposed.you dont worth arguing with

Oga bold the complete sentence and work with that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by izubext007: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
I Receive Grace To Employ In The Year 2020, In Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by noblejking: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Please criticize with your own facts and stop chasing clouts with real issues.

If you aren't satisfied, do your findings.

If private organizations or religious bodies can take up an average of 5,000 employees annually, we would all be alright in no time.

We appreciate Oyedepo, let others follow and make Nigeria greater.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by franchasng: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dear Lord, I want my company and businesses to also employ this much people before I return back to you in glory, so help me God.

There is nothing as fulfilling as being an employer and a source of livelihood and joy to others, this I desire more than any other thing in my life cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Solsix(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
grandiose4ever:
So each of those new employees are starting with N50,000 monthly based on 300 million÷ 6000.

Not bad for new employees who would have to work in villages and hinterlands where things may be relatively cheap.
Even the 6000 are new employees, nobody is talking about the old employees
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by djcliff(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
HappyAmInCANADA:
when its the same pple that pay you 1000 as offering..God will judge u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
I wanted to argue with you , but I had to agree with you cos of the bolded..thanks bro
Because an average Nigerian think only of instant gratification which has not led us Any where as a country. When we start thinking beyond what we will get immediately then u will know that employing men to be pastors is more bondage and suffering than the other way round.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by chukwuibuipob: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
sad where is Frezeer and his useless rabies infested brain followers

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
[/b]
linearity:

Bors, na wao for you oh!

I know banks don't pay that much, but we really comparing winner's pastors or employees salaries to those working in the Bank? [b]Most people who work in the church, do so out of sacrifice and grossly under paid for the work they do, but any chose to do it voluntarily; it is therefore a de-service to compare them to Bank workers.

In economic terms, those people are not gainfully employed, they are under-employed and in places like the US, they resort to government assistance to pick up the tabs of want is lacking in terms of healthcare, subsidies, tax breaks, tax credits, etc.....In Nigeria other gainfully church members & relatives pick up the tabs in terms of tithes, gift offerings, sending food to pastor, going to clear pastor's farm and all manner of all kinds of free labor, services and free tangible items & donations.

I don't think so sir

I don't think church usher's are been paid too

Or are they?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by seanwilliam(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:

Because an average Nigerian think only of instant gratification which has not led us Any where as a country. When we start thinking beyond what we will get immediately then u will know that employing men to be pastors is more bondage and suffering than the other way round.
I will start working on this in my personal life too.. I've learnt one or two thing from the bolded..you're intelligent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by djcliff(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
soupandeba:

At least UBA is a business, they need to have control of their staffs. Your churches are claiming not to be businesses yet they do otherwise. Compare the tithes and offerings they collect on a daily basis to their contribution to the society, is it commensurate? Don't be fooled by these antics, we know them.

Oga if e dey pain u! Hug transformer! Enemy of chop front.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
djcliff:

D govt wey u dey pay tax for wetin dey give u? Mind u dis employees are also staying in free houses.

Oga calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / "Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.